This versatile and seakindly vessel allows you to enjoy comfortable long range cruising luxury and gracious entertaining at dockside. Two large staterooms each with its own private head offer exceptioal comfort. This yacht is the finest 45 on the market today, it is a hudson river yacht which help keep her like new.
- Max Draft: 3 Displacement: 25,000
- Total Power: 620
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100
- Boat Features
- Accommodations The 45 Baylliner Cockpit Motor Yacht offers accommodations for 8 with 2 private staterooms, 2 heads w/showers, a convertible sofa & settee, and a large convertible dinnette. The open interior is accented with teak cabinetry throughout. Salon The spacious Salon has carpeting thruout accented by rich teak cabinetry. The lower helm station is to starboard with full controls. The large L shaped sofa aft to port is complimented by a recliner to starboard. •LCD TV w/VCR •JVC Stereo w/5 CD Changer •Reverse cycle Heat & Air w/digital controls •Electric heater w/thermostat Master Stateroom The Master Stateroom is aft with a queen walk-around berth. Teak cabintry with drawers abound. There is a vanity with dressing mirrors in addition to a walk-in closet. •Reverse cycle heat & air w/digital controls •Electric heater with thermostat •LCD TV Master Ensuite •Vanity w/mirrored cabinets •Electric head •Fiberglass stall shower •Corian Countertops •Undercounter storage Guest Stateroom The guest stateroom is forward with a double berth to starboard. There is a dressing seat and vanity to port. Teak cabinetry and hanging locker provide ample storage. The guest ensuite to port features an electric head, corian countertops with vanity, and mirrored cabinets. •Reverse cycle heat & air •LCD TV •Electric heater w/thermostat Galley & Dinette The galley is mid-ship to port. Directly across from the gallley to starboard is an oversize dinette that converts to a 2 person sleeper. •Double SS sink •Hot & Cold pressure water •Trash Compactor •Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer •Large microwave oven •Teak cabinets •Corian countertops •Teak & Holly sole Disclaimer The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Aft Deck The aft deck has a fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure. The deck is fully carpeted and has a wetbar with an icemaker. There is a table and chairs for entertaining in a casual setting. Foredeck The foredeck is has a bow pulpit w/a romote control windlass. A stainless steel bow rail affords safety when going forward. Cockpit The cockpit is one of the unique features of this motor yacht. A transom door along with a cockpit shower are just a few of the amenities on this well equipped yacht. Flybridge The spacious flybridge has lounge seating port and starboard with a centerline helm. The bridge has a radar arch and full enclosure. Electronics & Electrical system The "Reverie" is equipped with dual 30 amp service w/charging system plus a 7.5KW Westerbeke Generator. There is also a 2500 watt inverter for added dependability. •16 Mile Radar •Standard VHF Radio w/hailer •Remote Sporlight •Ritchie Compass (2) .autopilot autohelm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT JOHN NOVAK AT OUR MAIN OFFICE OR PETER CASINI AT OUR SAG HARBOR LOCATION.