- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THE PERSHING REPUTATION FOR STYLING AND TOP-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION IS PERSONIFIED IN THE PERSHING 52, A BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED SPORT CRUISER. BUILT ON A DEEP-V HULL WITH A SOLID FIBERGLASS BOTTOM, THE EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM OF THE 52, WHICH PROTECTS THE ARNESON DRIVES BELOW, IS ACTUALLY PART OF THE HULL MOLD. THE RICH INTERIOR CONSISTS OF THREE PRIVATE DOUBLE STATEROOMS, TWO AFT FLANKING THE COMPANIONWAY AND ONE FORWARD. BOTH HEADS ARE FITTED WITH SMALL SHOWERS. LACQUERED CHERRY WOODWORK AND LUXURY AMENITIES ARE APPLIED THROUGHOUT THE INTERIOR. TOPSIDE, A U-SHAPED SETTEE SURROUNDS MUCH OF THE HELM DECK WHERE A WET BAR AND A TEAK SOLE ARE STANDARD. THE VESSEL IS FULLY EQUIPTED WITH ELECTRONICS AND FEATURES SUN PADS, FORE AND AFT, A HYDRAULIC GANGWAY, BOW THRUSTER, A COCKPIT BARBECUE, AND A WELL ARRANGED ENGINE ROOM. A TERRIFIC PERFORMER WITH TWIN 1050 HP MANs, THIS VESSEL CAN CRUISE AT 39KNOTS WITH A MAX SPEED OF 47 KNOTS.
- Max Bridge Clearance: N/A Displacement: 3'10
- Total Power: 1050
- Boat Features
- 3 Staterooms!! She is equipped with a King in the Master and 2 w/twins. She has shore water, Marin head w/shower in guest and master, 5 zones of Air and 2 zones of heat, 2 TV, 2 DVD, and sound system in salon. It is equipped with beautiful brown leather and wood interior.
- She has a SS sink, 17 gal. hot water, electric stove w/ 2 burners, microwave, ice maker, and a refrigerator/freezer.
- She is equipped with a Furuno depth sounder, Raytheon VHF, Northstar GPS, Plotter, Raytheon Radar, Auto Pilot, synchronizer, compass, searchlight, hailer, knotmeter and Trim Tabs.
- She is equipped with a Kohler 10Kw Generator , 50 amp shore power, Fume detector, Halon, CO2, inverter, 6 batteries, and dual battery switch.
- It is equipped with a Windlass anchor, 5 safety jackets, 5 fenders w/lines,5 docking lines, White camper top, White cockpit cover, Bimini, side and aft curtains w/screens, Bottom Paint (black), Gray cockpit carpet, Swim Platform, transom door, 2 windshield wipers, and 5 bilge pumps.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- PLEASE CONTACT JOHN NOVAK AT OUR MAIN OFFICE OR PETER CASINI AT OUR SAG HARBOR LOCATION.631-725-8300