- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2008 48' Jersey Cape Powered with CAT C-18 Diesels at 1015 HP each. CAT ESC Warranty Coverage. The size of the well-appointed interior and cockpit are what get rave reviews. The 163 sq. ft. cockpit boasts all amenities the avid sportfisherman or luxury cruiser will find necessary and more. Indirect lighting, TV and phone connections, water and electric connections, engine room access, insulated fish box, baitwell with re-circulation, rod holders, tackle center, refrigerated box, along with raw and fresh water washdown are standard features of the 48 sportfisherman.
The Jersey Cape 48 with its 16'1" beam provides the square footage for the more-than-ample three staterooms, two heads, salon, dinette, and galley. The luxurious accommodations include custom flooring and carpeting, air conditioning, designer interiors and fixtures, designer lighting, custom high gloss teak cabinetry and joinery, media packages, high-end upholstery, appliances, furniture, and accessories. The attention-to-detail, quality, and design exemplify the craftsmanship of a truly superior sportfisher and family yacht.
A unique hull design by Donald Blount & Associates together with a fiberglass and vinyl-ester construction gives the Jersey Cape 48 the strength and stability to handle rough seas in less-than-perfect conditions. Features such as single-unit cockpit construction, hand-laid molded fiberglass exterior, individually fitted component assembly, and honeycombed flooring provide the maximum in sound insulation and quiet comfort.
Shallow-draft tunnels so you can take that smooth ride to waters from the Great Lakes to the Bahamas, and any other shallow or deep waters throughout the world. Spaciousness, craftsmanship and performance, the tradition of precision boatbuilding standard in every yacht from Jersey Cape will be found on this 48.
Brand New Garmin 7212’s, New 47” LG HDTV, Eskimo Ice Machine and many more upgrades. “Kid-Me-Knot” is in turn key condition.
- Main Salon
- Salon has a large L-shaped sofa aft to port with Storage Across from the sofa is the electrical panel, and drawer storage Forward to port is the large galley Across from the galley is the fixed dinette All windows are shaded by pleated Duet opaque window treatments Custom carpet with runners Custom coffee table Overhead grab rail 47” LG HDTV mounted on the stbd. bulkhead Sony digital audio/video control center Sony HDMI CD/DVD changer Custom designer interior decor Pull out storage cabinet Lighting, overhead and indirect SeaRails overhead Telephone Outlet Satellite direct TV
- (2) Sub Zero under counter refrigerator/freezer units GE Profile convection sensor microwave oven CERAN Princess 3 burner flat top stove electric Amtico flooring Corian counter tops Large sink w/single lever faucet, multiple storage cabinets, and drawers The dinette is forward to starboard in the main salon, and contains a large high gloss teak dining table with custom leather seating Custom Flooring Exhaust fan Lighting overhead and indirect
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is forward and contains a large queen berth with designer bedspread, shams, and padded headboards and pillows. High gloss teak cabinetry Flat screen TV/DVD Cedar lined closet with lights Huge storage drawers below the bed Port and starboard side shelving Deck hatch with screen and sun shade Multiple lighting sources Ensuite private head Carpeting throughout Full length mirror Night tables and reading lamps Overhead storage cabinetry Telephone jack
- Guest Staterooms
- Starboard: Carpeting throughout Full length mirror Hanging locker, cedar lined with light Lighting overhead Side by side berths with designer bedspread and pillow shams Stowage drawers Private access door to head Port: Carpeting throughout Full length mirror Hanging locker, cedar lined with light Lighting overhead and reading Upper/Lower berths with designer bedspread and pillow shams Stowage drawers
- Bridge Ladder with teak treads Cockpit indirect lighting Cockpit lights in overhang with wireless remote Dockside TV and electrical connections Encapsulated aluminum plate for fighting chair Engine room access Fish box insulated with macerator Aluminum handrails Live bait well with recirculation pump 4 rod holder flush mount Tackle center w/ sink, storage, and refrigeration Transom door and gate Wash down salt and fresh water Cockpit coaming padding Cockpit controls Cockpit speakers work with bridge stereo or salon stereo Custom fiberglass stairway to bridge Icemaker for fishbox New cockpit LED lights under coaming (4) and (2) in overhang Separate rocket launcher w/ tray 2 Rod holders each side cockpit wings 2 swivel rod holders 12 V for electric reels Brand new Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Electric teasers reels in hardtop Scoponich Teak Tuna chair 5 positions Flip up gimbal, teak rocket launcher w/ bait tray, rod holders & backrest cover and cushions
- Compass Console Locker Fuel gauges Full lighted instrumentation Pompanette Helm and Companion pedestal seats Keyless ignition switches Lounge seats with storage Nav lights Safety rails (aluminum aft rail) Stereo Speakers Watertight receptacles DC & 120VAC 3 sided enclosure with EZ2CY front panels Fiberglass hard top with lighting, electronics, and teasers box, spreader lights and 6 rocket launcher Power steering Refrigeration box
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GMR 606xHD open array radar 3 – Garmin 7212’s RD33 SmartDucer ChirpDucer Simrad AP24 Autopilot New Bose surround sound with subwoofer ALL NEW 2013 2- Icom IC-M502 VHF’s
- Comprehensive "easy read" 240/120 24/12 volt electrical breaker panel 4 new D batteries in heavy duty fiberglass box GFI protected 120 volt outlets 120 Volt/12 Volt lighting C-18 1015 HP Caterpillar With CAT ESC Warranty Custom emergency crash pumps Electric oil change system Cruisair A/C / Heat Dual Racor fuel filter system Electric shore power cord retrieval bin Power steering Eskimo Ice Maker Cablemaster with 50’ cord New charge master 24V/100A Recessed lighting throughout High water alarms Hot water heater Anchor/mast light Battery disconnect switches Battery Paralleling Central vacuum system Color coded harnessed wire system DynoPlate grounded Engine room lighting DC & 120VAC Flybridge DC distribution panel Dual horns Internal bonding system Fusion bridge stereo w/ iPod dock, wired for remote w/ Sirius receiver
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- CAT C-18 1015hp each 1150 hours Kohler 12KW generator 5 Blade Michigan props 27X40 Engine Room: 12V fresh water pump Air circulation fans Emergency bilge y-valve pump out Voltage stabilizer transformer
- Broker's Comments
- 1000 hour service complete CAT extended warranty
- HEADS (Master & Guest): Custom Flooring Designer counters, sinks and faucets Outlets 120vac-gfi Electric Heads Enclosed showers with automatic sump pumps Exhaust fans Lighting Linen storage Medicine cabinet with mirror Overhead hatch with shade and screen Spare Props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.