- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Miller Time" has been moved to Hampton, VA for easy showings during the winter. Owner will be aggressive in looking at offers and would consider trades.
*Would like to trade into a Raised Pilothouse like a Fleming or Aleutian*
"Miller Time" is a super clean original owner boat that has been cruised only. Her 1000hp, C-18 Cats have the Platinum Plus Extended Coverage through May 2, 2015. Originally a stock boat for the Great Lakes Hatteras dealer she was outfitted with a hardtop with four sided enclosure, Stidd Helm Chairs, custom ladder for easier access to the bridge, bow thruster and more!
Located at the Bluewater Yachting Center in Hampton, VA, "Miller Time" can easily be taken North or South from this central location on the East Coast. A must see boat in excellent condition.
"Miller Time" has received professional care from the start and has provided much enjoyment for her current owners who have cruised the boat from the Great Lakes to the Bahamas and back. She is ready for her next adventure whether it be cruising or tournament fishing!
- "Miller Time" is a perfect example of one of the most successful models ever built by Hatteras Yachts. Featuring a cruise speed of 28-29 knots she flys along with her ultra reliable and efficient C18 Caterpillars (with warranty). The three stateroom arrangement is incredibly spacious with two heads with stall showers, queen walk around berths in both the bow and master staterooms, full featured galley and expansive salon. Hatteras quality is evident throughout with an abundance of overhead LED lighting, geniune cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry and fluted valances, amtico galley flooring, cedar lined closets and under berth storage and more! A great design for both cruising or fishing this 50 is fully equipped and is ready to take on its next adventure! Custom High Gloss A.J. Originals Coffee Table in Salon Whisperwall headliner High Gloss Cherry Wood Interior Solid Surface Countertops, Vanities, and Dinette Fixed frameless salon windows with tinted safety glass Custom L-shaped Salon Sofa with rod storage, loose cushions, armrests and double needle stictching Polk Stereo Speakers 32" LCD TV with surround sound in salon 26" LCD TV at Dinette 20" LCD TV in Bow Stateroom 20" LCD TV in Master Stateroom HMC Matteress Plexi mirrored ceilings in heads SMX AC Contols Headhunter toilets
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Like all Hatteras yachts, the 50 Convertible attains high speeds without sacrificing her soft ride or rock-solid hull. Hatteras hulls are hand-laid with solid fiberglass and vinylester resins to provide impact resistance while eliminating the potential for core separation in this crucial area. A network of interlocking vacuum-bagged composite bulkheads and foam-core fiberglass stringers support the solid glass bottom. Captains will appreciate the clear visibility from the helm. The view of the bow is unobstructed, and the entire aft cockpit remains in view even from a seated position. The extended cockpit overhang provides crew with plenty of protection from the sun and gives the captain room to work behind the elm chairs. On the helm console, a recessed box houses a standard suite of electronics that includes VHF, autopilot, depth sounder and chart plotter. Standard electronic single-lever controls and a pod-style helm give the 50 a custom feel. Twin bench seats provide seating for guests and copious rod storage, and a top-loading insulated drink box keeps the captain happy on the hottest of days. In the 135-square-foot cockpit, Hatteras provides the fishing gear you need. The bait and tackle center includes plenty of drawer storage for gear as well as a top-loading bait freezer and sink. An 80-inch fish box with macerator pump will keep the catch on ice, and quick-connect saltwater and freshwater washdown connections ease the cleanup. Four rod holders, dry storage in the salon step, a transom door and a stainless-steel plate for mounting a fighting chair all come standard.
- (2) Stidd Helm Chairs (2) Air Blowers Bausch American fiberglass hardtop with radar pod, SAT TV dome pod, 36" molded box for CAT MPD displays, Molded in LED running & stern lights, Molded in aft 4 in 1 spreader lights, 4 white and 2 red LED lights with dimmer Custom Great Lakes style aft bridge rail and ladder 4 Sided bridge enclosure Top loading insulated drink box Two bench seats with storage underneath Rod Storage space in starboard bench seat Pod console with custom wheel and single lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with emergency back-up and electric trolling valve control switches AC weatherproof receptacle 24 Volt DC Distribution Panel
- Dual Raymarine E120 Displays Raystar RS125 GPS/WAAS/differential antenna Raymarine 6' 10kw Open Array Radar Raymarine DSM300 Digital Sounder 1ks Ultra high performance transducer Raymarine SAT TV System Two Raymarine CAN100 Marine Cameras Northstar 6000i GPS Chartplotter Icom M602 VHF Radio with remote mounted mic Shakespeare VHF Antenna 17'4" Simrad AP26 Autopilot Icom IS15 Depth & Speed Display ACR100 Spotlight 40Watt Hailer Horn Icom M602 VHF Radio - Salon AM/FM/CD Stereo with Polyplaner Speakers Kahlenberg horns CAT MPD displays in additon to Analog gauges
- Deck & Construction
- 12", 12HP DC Bow Thruster Blister resistant vinylester resin in hull bottom skin coat Factory Painted Hull at Topside (Snow White) Factory Painted Bootstripe (Black) Factory Painted Non-Skid Decks with clear polymeric beads Solid Fiberglass Bottom Hull Sides and Superstructure laminated with Divinycell Core (No Wood Coring Moisture Issues like on other brands!) Fiberglass Stringers Steel laminated in stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts Engine room bulkheads and decks resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core with layers of fiberglass on each side All hardware chrome on brass or welded and polished 316L stainless steel Fiberglass bow pulpit with welded and polished 316L stainless steel anchor chute and roller 35 Pound Danforth Anchor Simpson Lawrence Windlass Freshwater Washdown on Foredeck Bow dockside water inlet Fender tracks, port & starboard Brushed anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side deck and flybridge Powder coated grab rails on cabinside and flybridge "Great Lakes" style aluminum flybridge ladder with acrylic steps Dual air/electric horn Stainless Steel Trim Tabs Manganese bronze struts 316L/Alloy 22 high-strength rudders 7-bladed High Performance Nibral Propellers 3" Alloy 22 High Strength Shafts
- Electrical Systems
- Two 24 Volt Banks of heavy duty 12-Volt marine batteries mounted in fire retardant fiberglass boxes 240V automatic battery charger Automatic paralleling system with switch at helm 240V, 50amp, transformer connected retractable shore cord with over-current protection AC & DC light fixtures AC dimmable lights AC duplex outlets with ground fault protection AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic ciruit breakers Systems monitor with programmable logic controller readout, visual and audible signals for engine, high bilge water, fire warning, fire extinguisher discharge, AC power loss, smoke detectors and 3/4 full holding tank alarm Telephone/CATV inlet 17kw freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan Generator with water lift muffler and sound enclosure
- Engine Room
- Water Manifold with centralized shut off valves for sinks and showers AC Flourescent lights DC lights DC exhaust blower Fiberglass air intake system with baffling and filters Polyethylene water lines FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system Pressurized 24V DC freshwater pum with central charcoal filter Freshwater fill hose 24 Volt DC bilge and sump pumps, Four total at 2000gph each with float switches U.L. Marine listed fiberglass fuel tanks constructed with fire retardant resin and coated with fire retardant paint Fiberglass Holding tanks Electric fuel transfer system with filtration and dry tank protection for pump USCG A1 U.L. Marine approved fuel lines Seawater pressure system with DC pump Air Conditioning, 41,000 BTU, with reverse cycle heating with A/C compressors and indivdually controlled by SMX controls Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges Isolated discharge sea chests Transducer well, glycol filled Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf Dual element fuel filters - Optional Eletric fuel priming pump - Optional Oil Change System (engine/gear/generator) Spare fuel transfer system pump
- Molded fiberglass cockpit at 135 square feet Port and Starboard hatches to lazarette and fuel tank connections ISO standard scuppers in cockpit and cockpit hatches Transom hawse pipes - Custom Transom door Retractable shore cord Seawater and Freshwater wash down outlets with Hatteras quick connects Shore water connections with pressure reducing valve Bait and tackle center with tackle drawers (starboard) Bait freezer, drop-in (starboard) Storage console with drawers below (port) Removable 80" fish box with macerator, flush in deck Door and hatch with chrome plated brass lock to engine compartment DC overhead lights under flybridge overhang Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Polished 316L stainless-steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 Polyplanar stereo speakers with volume control Custom cockpit sink and faucet
- Additional Information
- The owner of "Miller Time" does have a hydraulic swim platform capable of carrying a tender that was originally installed on the boat. This platform is in storage in Michigan. If the new owner wanted the platform it could be included in with the purchase.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Contact Chuck Meyers Cell: 703-999-7696 Office: 410-342-6600 email: firstname.lastname@example.org