- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Greenline 40 Hybrid redefines boating. The level of well-being at anchor or at sea was brought to a new dimension. Comfort of moving around with ease, excellent visibility, ambient light and ample ventilation in all areas are well above expectations.
When you combine one of the best insulated engine bays with a modern diesel engine, you get one of the most silent boats on the market today. With nothing more than a whisper-like hum at cruising speed, both when using electric or diesel power, the Greenline never disturbs your comfort while underway or when recharging the batteries.
- Extended Cabin Roof The extended cabin roof gives full protection from the sun, rain or wind. An optional canvas cover enlarges the living space in colder seasons. Protected Side Decks Wide side decks make moving around and maneuvering simple, safe and fast. Children and pets greatly benefit from this. Cockpit Storage Twin cockpit storage lockers offer all the space needed for your equipment and toys. The vast cockpit, further enlarged by a remotely controlled opening transom platform is seamlessly connected to the salon area by an opening aft enclosure.Makes for easy and safe boarding from the dock or the swim ladder. Helm, Sliding Roof The electrically operated sliding salon roof brings in sun, air and feeling of an open boat when needed. The side door at the helm station enables good communication and fast access to the deck, as well as excellent additional ventilation. Salon Panoramic view in the salon - Extended glass surfaces throughout bring panoramic vistas and connection to the outer world. A spacious area / dinette in the salon allowing entertaining of up to 8 persons. Galley The galley is equipped with home appliances to domestic standards and can equally serve the salon or cockpit dining areas. Queen Convertible Berth The owner’s cabin forward offers space, storage and two very comfortable beds with household mattresses (80 x 200 cm). These can be separate with excellent side access, or re-positioned in seconds to form a true double bed 160 x 200 cm. Ventilation and light comes from 3 opening hatches and port lights, one in the deck and two in the hulls.
- Superb Guest Cabin The guest cabin to port has standing head room and beds of same size and configuration (2 singles or one double) as the owner’s cabin. A comfortable lounging chair and hanging lockers make a longer stay on board a pleasure, while a hull window plus a ceiling sliding hatch (with the open sliding salon roof providing sky view from the beds in the guest cabin) make this cabin light, open and well aerated. Separate stall shower in the washroom - direct access is provided to a washroom with a stand-up shower compartment.
- The Hybrid Package
- 1. Protected Superdisplacement Hull Design Exceptional low-drag hull shape derived from sailboat hull lines Benefits less resistance, better seaworthiness and easier handling than any comparable hull reduced energy requirement means less running costs, less refueling stops and more time for cruising less wake and CO2 emissions preserving the environment optimal performance in all sea conditions comfortable and safe ride 2. Protected Hybrid (diesel/electric) Propulsion System Hybrid drive Solar roof Lithium batteries Benefits can collect, store and use electrical energy from the sun, from the shore pick-up or from the main engine driven generator 230 (120) V AC available at any time, either at dock or at sea full sized fridge (270 liter), electrical oven, TV, air condition and other home appliances on board cost and emission-free sailing in electric mode running costs of electric boating are 10 times less than burning diesel fuel, even disregarding solar energy ease of use and no maintenance 3. New Build Technology Advanced infusion technology Environmentally friendly Significant weight saving Benefits lighter and stronger yacht that further increases energy efficiency and performance through an enormous effort in time and money spent in the development phase of the Greenline Hybrid, this state-of-the-art product offers great performance, reliability and user friendliness at an incredible value for money
- GreenPad, Maximize your Greenline experience The GreenPad is an iPad application that has been specially developed for the Greenline range of yachts. Wirelessly collecting data from the GreenBox in the engine room, it graphically shows the status of your Greenline on the iPad. All the boat data is presented through a user-friendly interface. It is packed with features, easy to use and comes with a customizable interface: just slide to set the detail level of your choice. Boat Status | Navigation | Weather | Communication | Entertainment
- Preliminary Standard Dimensions Length overall: 11,99 m (39'4") Beam overall 4,25 m (13'11") Draft loaded 0,85 m (2'9") Air draft 3,03 m (9'11") Displacement empty 8.000 kg appr. (17.640 lbs) Cabins 2 + salon Max. Berths 4 + 2 Toilets/washrooms 1 Diesel tank 700 l (185 gals) Water tank 400 l (106 gals) Black water tank 63 l (17 gals) Diesel engines max speed* 2x 150 hp 18 knots Diesel max range @ 7 kts 500 nautical miles Electric propulsion 48V 2 x 7 kW Generator 2 x 5 kW Electric max speed 6 knots Electric cruising speed 4 knots Electric sailing range 20 nautical miles Solar panels capacity 1398 W Battery capacity (Li-Po) 48V 2 x 11,5 kWh CE cat. B Design J&J Design Engineering, tooling and development Seaway *max speed with 1/5 load, clean hull, calm sea
- Greenline 40 DOUBLE HYBRID 2 x CMD 150.5 TDI to Standard Specification MY 2013 Hybrid Solar pack Photovoltaic panels integrated in the top of the coachroof, 1390 W, 48 Solar battery charge management system Electric Comfort package Electric oven/microwave in the galley Electric glass ceramic stove with two burners Navigation package Raymarine C125 chart plotter including the GPS antenna, EU cartography, depth, speed, temp. transducer Raymarine Smart Pilot X-10 hydraulic autopilot system, Control unit Entertainment package LED LCD TV (READY) in the salon - prewired with electric sliding mechanism LED LCD TV (READY) in the owner`s cabin - prewired Other options Massive wood decking in cockpit and on the sidewalks (ECO -TEAK with FSC) Sun cushions forward + cushions on cockpit seats Garmin digital radar scanner GMR 18 HD Communication pack (Raymarine 49E + Glomex VHF antena, wiring, mounted), or Communication pack (Garmin VHF 100i + Glomex VHF antena, wiring, mounted) CD/MP3/USB /AUX in player, 4 speakers (2 x saloon + 2 x cockpit - waterproof) Reverse cycle air conditioning system (2x 16.000 btu), (salon, guest and owner) Sliding roof, electrically operated Electric marine toilet, 12V City water connection Chain and anchor wash-down, 12V Docking pack (6 fenders, 4 x mooring ropes) Sternthruster 4 kW with 2 x 100 Ah/12V battery, double joystick Search light Horn on radar mast 2 x additional windshield wipers with washers (left and middle windschield) Venetian wooden blinds in the saloon + Pleated shades in the cabins GREENPAD - wireless monitoring system for iPAD ( 3D graphic enviroment) Hydraulic trim tabs (Bennett 18 x 12) 230 (120) VAC power at all times enable extensive use of domestic appliances (entertainment, computer, etc.) which can be brought from home, or bought/exchanged conveniently and affordably.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.