- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the market, Cattivo is a beautiful example of the 44’ Mochi Craft Dolphin which is a sexy twist to the Lobster boat style. Built in Italy and part of the Ferretti Group line of yachts, Cattivo boasts a two stateroom/two head layout with galley down and a large helm deck salon. The roomy aft deck has wrap around seating, fold down swim platform and a small tender garage below. Powered with 575HP Volvos, she will cruise at 28 knots and top out at 33. Cattivo has had the best of care with very low hours and is the best priced 44’ Mochi Craft on the market!
- Her accommodations consist of two guest cabins each with ensuite head, shower and vanity. The forward guest cabin has twin berths that join together to make a queen if desired. The master is midship to port and has a queen berth. There is an LCD TV/DVD in each stateroom.
- Ceramic electric cooktop with 2 sea rails Set for 6 with crockery, plates and stainless steel cutlery Countertop in Roman Stone with stainless steel sink Extractor fan over the cooking top Floor in teak and maple wood Refrigerator with freezer Microwave
- ouble helm seat forward U-Shaped settee with hi-lo table to starboard Cabinetry to starboard with entertainment center and refrigerator Entertainment center includes LCD TV, stereo and CD player Electrically actuated large sunroof
- Aft Deck
- Large 'C' shaped settee to port Settee to starboard Teak decks Access to large utility room below deck Hydraulic transom fold down into large swim platform
- Helm Station
- Raymarine plotter MapTech 48 mile radar with multi-function control and monitoring Autopilot Raymarine ST6001 Clock and barometer MapTech navigation/depth sounder Electronic controls for engine clutch and throttle Fuel and water level indicator Magnetic compass Rudder angle Searchligh VHF radio Windshield wipers with washer (2) and time Horn with compressor
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Bruce in stainless steel 15kg with 75m chain - 8mm diameter Electric windlass 1000W with controls in foredeck and bridge Dinghy with electric motor Watertight bulkhead at bow Capping rail in solid teak Swim ladder fixed in swim platform Concealed hydraulic gangway Extractable shower with hot/cold water Sun lounge pad at bow with sunbathing cushions USCG safety gear Life raft for 8 persons
- Engine Room
- Volvo Penta 575hp main engines Silenced exhausts Bilge pump system - (4) electric pumps (3) automatic Change over valve to allow the engines to pump water from the bilge (2) electric extractors Fire extinguisher, automatic/manual Fresh water outlet for washing and filling Bow thruster Racor raw water engine fuel filters (double) Water heater (30 liters) Chilled water air conditioning Trim tabs
- Electrical Equipment
- (2) 200Ah 24V bank of batteries for service 24V lighting throughout Battery charger 50A 24V (2) engine starting batteries 200Ah 24V Mase generator 3500W Generator batteries 100Ah 12V Inverter 24/220V Shore plug (50 amp)
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Brian Hermann for additional information or to schedule an appointment Mobile 954.993.4195 Office 954.525.7637 Email firstname.lastname@example.org