- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2 250 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This rare Bertram 31 express is turn key ready to go fish or cruise. She has a great foundation to be restored further into a show piece. Repowered with Detroit Diesel 8.2 250 T "Fuel Pincher's" in 1987. She shows clean and neat. PRICE REDUCED 10/'13!
- Beginning first forward is the anchor rode locker. Next aft is the V berth with hanging lockers port and stbd. aft. Next aft and up is the galley to stbd. with Formica counter tops and a sink. To port is a dinnette which converts to a bunk. To stbd. aft is a head with sink and electric/manual toilet. The interior is finshed mostly in Formica with wall to wall carpet, fiberglass molded component counters, and Teak trim. Next aft and up is the control deck with engine covers port and stbd. aft of the seating. An open aft deck is last. The interior is clean and shows well.
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Air conditioning. 30 amp shorepower cable. Tachometer, oil pressure gauge, coolant temp. meter, gear oil pressure, hour counter, and voltmeter for each engine. Dual lever Morse controls. Hynautic hydraulic steering. 2 x 8D 1155 CCA lead acid batteries. Guest Charge Pro 2614 battery charger. Racor 900 FG fuel water separators with vacuum gauges. Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmissions.
- WATER SYSTEMS
- Hand pump water in galley and head. Lectrasan sewage treatment device. Groco 12 volt and manual toilet. 3 x Rule 12 volt automatic bilge pumps.
- INSTRUMENTS & ELECTRONICS
- Horizon Intrepid VHF radiotelephone. Richie Powerdamp compass. Garmin GPS Map 182C gps/plotter. Furuno 1622 radar. Ram mike for VHF. Hummingbird Pirranah 2 fishfinder. Polyplanar remote VHF speaker.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Danforth anchor with 1/2" nylon line and 1/4" chain. Samsung microwave oven. 12 volt horn. 3 x I B:C hand protable fire extinguishers. 2 x folding aft deck chairs. Front windsheild cover. Ccontrol deck soft top. Instrument dash cover. Aft deck Toneau cover. Engine raw water pumps replaced 2012. Bottom barrier coated in 2001. Original Bertram rub rail. Additional rechromed original Bertram parts on hand. Outrigger brackets on hand.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.