- 102 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICED TO SELL NOW $750,000 !!!
Owner would consider a 45'-50' motor yacht or sailboat in trade.
Styling and layout by Jon Bannenberg make LIQUIDITY unique and special. Large dining room and full bar are aft, opening to the spacious teak aft deck. V.I.P. stateroom is on-deck forward with three more double staterooms below on the cabin deck. King master has his and hers baths, each with tub and shower. Crew cabins and lounge are forward. Mast lowers to 21' air draft.
2012 survey recommendations attended to. 2013 Caterpillar report available.
Easy to show in Fort Lauderdale.
- LIQUIDITY is a unique Broward, the only one styled and laid out by Jon Bannenberg and the first of his classical designs in the U.S.A.
- Lower deck starting aft: two ensuite twin berth cabins and full width master with his and hers baths. Next: engine room, with crew quarters forward. Main deck aft: Swim platform with door to storage lazarette; twin curved stairways up to aft deck; disappearing sliding doors to interior; dining salon and bar; main salon; day head; port and starboard side door entrances; port and starboard steps up to pilothouse; galley; stairway down to crew quarters; VIP stateroom; foredeck lounges. Flybridge and Boat Deck: Accessed via stairs up from pilothouse.
- Four full staterooms; aft dining salon; Caterpillar power; 22’ beam; 2012 survey recommendations attended to; Seller would trade even for sailboat; multi sea stabilizers; low, low price.
- Master stateroom is just aft of midships with his and hers marble baths buffering sound from the engine room. Heads each have tub and shower. King berth to port surrounded by built in nightstands with lamps, large dresser opposite with 42” TV, two hanging closets, much storage, full entertainment center, large port lights with subtle fabric wall coverings to compliment the light beige carpeting.
- Guest staterooms
- Aft, port and starboard, two twin berth staterooms each have full head and shower, lighted vanity, nightstand, hanging lockers, portlight, storage, varnished maple cabinetry, gold hardware. A VIP third guest stateroom is forward on the main deck with queen berth, large slide opening picture windows (2012), closet, birdseye maple cabinetry with a built in storage dresser and TV, full head with shower.
- Crew quarters
- Forward of engine room Captain’s cabin starboard has a single berth, ensuite head and sink. A large crew head and shower is to port. Stacked washer and dryer to starboard. Closet and low refrigerator opposite. Forward up five steps are two identical over and under/crisscrossed berth cabins with hanging locker. Large crew lounge with dining table is in the forepeak.
- Main deck
- The main deck is entirely surrounded by a varnished teak caprail. The aft deck is laid teak, 20’ x 12’, covered and open sided for 180 degree panorama. The aft deck is a large popular space to relax, observe and converse. Low profile aft weatherboard with stainless railing and entrance doors. Built in bench seating. Dining table, chairs and lounges. Stairways lead down to the swim platform and large storage lazarette. Tide-rise stairway leads down to the dock. Disappearing glass doors slide away to make the aft deck wide open to the dining salon for all those times when the weather is perfect.
- Dining and Main Salon
- Dining for eight is at the varnished round table which is across from a full wet bar with sink, refrigerator, icemaker and excellent storage. The panoramic views continue during dining due to the huge Bannenberg styled windows. A impressive detail is the varnished teak and holly floor in the dining salon. The main salon is next forward, brilliantly lit by the panoramic windows. Comfortably furnished and with a large TV entertainment center and generous storage. Décor is a combination of high varnished maple cabinetry and white trim with light beige carpeting and overhead liner. A hugely spacious feeling.
- Day Head
- The Day Head is next forward and all marble. Three steps lead up to the pilothouse. A passage leads to the galley, the crew stairway down and the VIP stateroom.
- The Galley is cheerful with its large slide opening windows. It is modern style with gray Corian countertops, white double sinks, large refrigerator freezer with ice and water dispensers. Thinline Levolor blinds, dishwasher, microwave oven, Pirelli flooring and abundant storage.
- The Pilothouse has a full array of desired equipment for navigation and communication. Visibility is excellent. Trim and dashboard are non-reflecting gray. Sole is varnished teak and holly. A bench seat in black leather seats two. Dual lever controls full instrumentation. New ships computer (2012). The Flybridge and Boat Deck are reached by stairs up from the pilothouse. Protected under a sturdy aluminum framed soft top and Bannenberg styled radar arch. A centered helm with desired remotes, twin Besenzoni helm chairs, teak deck and bench seating for twenty or more guests. Centered is an island with sink and storage.
- Flybridge and Boat Deck
- The Flybridge and Boat Deck are reached by stairs up from the pilothouse. Protected under a sturdy Pipewelders aluminum framed soft top and Bannenberg styled radar arch. A centered helm with desired remotes, twin Besenzoni helm chairs, teak deck and bench seating for twenty or more guests. Centered is an island with refrigerator, sink, storage and mast for antennae. The spacious Boat Deck has twin electric davits to launch and retrieve tender, stainless barbeque and 2 cradles for jet skis.
- The Foredeck in 2012 had the teak removed and expertly replaced with new substrate covered with fiberglas and Awlgripped white. Lounging pads are atop the cabin house and on the built in lounge seating.
- Engine Room
- Accessed via crew quarters. Full standing, walkaround headroom. Excellent access to electrical panel, main engines and generators, air filters, strainers, conditioning, air compressor, hydraulics, work bench, etc. Caterpillars had survey in September 2012 and all recommendations completed. Total hours approx: 9000
- (2) 55kw Northern Lights generators. Hours approx: port 4900, stbd 5700 Output: 220 volts AC, single phase, 60 hz Generator start: 12 VDC Engine start: 24 VDC Ship’s service: 12 and 24 volt DC; 120 and 240 VAC Constavolt Stabiline voltage regulator La Marche battery chargers (12V & 24V, 2012) La Marche isolation transformer Air conditioning: Aqua Air 20 tons; 10 air handlers (pilothouse new 2012)
- Other Machinery
- Watermaker: Offshore Marine, 1000 US Gallons per day Stabilizers: Naiad 252 Multi Sea control (2005) Bow thruster: Naiad 16”, 42hp (2005) Steering: Hynautic hydraulic 2/power assist Fuel separator and filtration: Racor dual 1000’s on Caterpillars, Racor single 1000’s on generators Sewage system: Holding tank w/deck pump out and macerator Freshwater system: (2) 220 volt Misc: Wagner “Joy Stick” steering
- Telephone system: Panasonic KXT-70130 Hybrid SSB: SEA 222 VHF: SEA 156 (Pilothouse) ICOM M-80 (Flybridge) Intercom: Ship’s phone system Sat Com: KVH
- Ship’s computer (2012) Radar: JRC 72 MILES JRC 48 miles Gyro compass: C-Plath Magnetic compass (2) Danforth 6” (pilothouse & flybridge) Autopilot: Robertson AP 9-MK3 Depth Sounder: B&G Depth, speed, temp (pilothouse) Datamarine (flybridge) GPS: Northstar 952X (pilothouse) Trimble Navtrac (pilothouse) Northstar 800X (flybridge)
- Entertainment System
- Video: (2) Sony Bravics LCD 42” (salon and master) (2) Samsung LCD 19” (port and starboard guests) (1) Panasonic 13” (crew) (1) Mitsubishi 19” (VIP) DVD: (1) Mitsubishi DD 6050 (VIP) (2) Sony DVP-NS57P (port and starboard guests) Audio: (1) ONKYO wide range amplifier blue ray (salon and master) (1) Audiovox (galley) (2) Pioneer (port and starboard guest) (1) Control 4 media controller (salon) (1) Control 4 multi channel amplifier (salon)
- Cooking: Range: Frigidaire Professional, 4 burner Oven: Frigidaire Professional Microwave: Frigidaire Professional Refrigeration : GE Side by Side w/in-door ice and water GE Side by Side (crew) Dishwasher: Frigidaire Trash compactor : Whirlpool Miscellaneous: Perfect Flame, stainless BBQ (Flybridge) U-Line icemaker (Flybridge) Kenmore refrigerator (salon bar) Kitchen Aid icemaker (salon bar)
- Frigidaire commercial washer and dryer (crew).
- Novurania 14’ with Suzuki OB (2) Yamaha XLT 1200 waverunners
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor windlass: Ideal w/twin chain gypsy and vertical capstan Aft warping capstans: (2) ideal (port and starboard, aft deck) Anchor chain: (2) 450 lbs. Baldr Boat crane davits: (2) Broward Marine 1500 lbs. each Access stairs: Marquipt Sea Stairs Miscellaneous: (2) Searchlight Rayline 7” and 10” Sun pad 7’ x 12’ (trunk cabin) (2) Foredeck lounge pads Swim ladder Transom shower Shore power inlets midship and aft
- Security, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- SECURITY EQUIPMENT Cameras: (2) CCTV – engine room and aft deck Monitors: (1) Pilothouse FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT Fire/Heat/Smoke detectors throughout Fire extinguishers throughout SAFETY EQUIPMENT Life rafts: (2) BFA, 6 and 8 person (one new 2012) Life rings: (2) Epirb: 406 mHy Flares: Full USCG safety package
- LIQUIDITY , purchased in October 2012, underwent a rigorous survey and trial by World Yacht Survey (Pliske) and On-Site Diesel Repair (Parton) after which an intensive effort cared for survey recommendations. Today LIQUIDITY is ready to cruise and is priced to sell. The Owner would consider a sailboat trade of equal value.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.