- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2003 SILVERTON 410 SPORT BRIDGE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 425-hp Gas Engine's with only 203 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Raymarine Electronics Package (Raymarine Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Temp, Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine E90W Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot), Kohler 8.0kw Generator (225-Hours), 50-AMP Shorepower Service, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cushion, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Exterior Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 3-years. Excellent condition, broker recommended. 200-Watt Alpine Sound System on Bridge w/Satellite Radio, Bose Sound System in Salon. Very liveable layout with a large walk in area with comfortable couches and a sleeper sofa. Pride of ownership shows. Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Condo-style accommodations made this roomy sportcruiser popular with buyers. Distinctive "SideWalk" deck configuration with elevated side decks results in cavernous (and innovative) full beam salon with raised galley/dinette platform forward, two large staterooms, split head compartment. Huge bridge can entertain a small crowd. Note forward deck sun pad, extended swim platform.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 410 Sport Bridge is sporty on the outside and gracious on the inside. Two sunpads, plenty of comfortable seating, and a wetbar make being topside truly fun. An ergonomic helm, full instrumentation, and a power-packed engine room make for an exciting adventure. When the day is done, move below to one of the largest interiors in its class. The 410 has a full-beam salon, two full staterooms, a split head and shower, plus a raised galley no chef could ignore.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Port / Starboard Hanging Locker Storage, Storage Underneath Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower; Note Head is Forward to Starboard & Stall-Shower Forward to Port (Split Configuration) Mid-Ship Stateroom w/Privacy Door & Hanging Locker Storage Forward Raised Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table Salon w/Breakfast Bar Forward to Port w/(2) Bar Stools Salon w/Barrel Chair Aft to Port Salon Entertainment Forward on Centerline Salon L-Shaped Sofa to Starboard Note Companionway for Forward Cabins Forward to Starboard Central Vacuum System Salon Surround Sound Audio System Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Full-Size) Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave / Convection Oven
- Compass Raymarine 275 VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp Raymarine E90W Multi-Function Unit w/Digital Radar, GPS, Chartplotter (Full Color); 24" Dome Array Antenna Raymarine Autopilot
- Kohler 8.0kw Generator (225-Hours) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service Dockside Cable TV Connection (Note LCD Television in Salon)
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cushion (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Fly-Bridge Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Door Remote Control Spotlight Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpets (Fly-Bridge & Aft Cockpit) Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure Horn Dockside Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs OWNERS MANUALS CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.