- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sea Ray got it right with "Son Lover" a 480 Sedan Bridge, new to the market! This is one of the best looking sedan cruisers. Built on a fully cored hull with prop pockets to reduce the shaft angles, the 480 boasts a surprisingly large interior for a 48' boat. Step through the sliding doors to a spacious salon with an electronically controlled convertible sofa, dinette, and built in entertainment center. Opposite, the large galley is designed with an island breakfast bar and under-counter refrigerator and freezer. Three staterooms are on the lower level, including a full size berth in the port side stateroom, twin bunks (and a washer/dryer combo) in the starboard stateroom, and a spacious master stateroom forward with an en-suite head with separate shower. On deck, molded fiberglass steps lead to the flybridge where wrap-around lounge seating is located forward of an extremely well designed helm console.
Additional features include high gloss Cherry interior cabinetry, a TNT lift/swim platform, transom storage garage, wide side decks, and a fiberglass hardtop with a four-sided enclosure. Son Lover is equipped with new EZ2CY front panels, new bottom paint, bow thruster, TNT hydraulic lift upgrade, CAT certified 3196 engine upgrade completed in 2010, spare props, and much more. This is the next 480 to be sold. Seller is motivated and moving up! Will consider all trades.
All pictures are current and of "Son Lover."
- Enter "Son Lover's" large cockpit area from the TNT lift/swim platform and through the port side transom door. A settee seat with under cushion storage is located aft. Additionally, the transom has a storage area and a fish storage box built in. The outside transom has a large storage garage with access to the dockside connections for water and Glendening electric power cord cable retrieve. In the cockpit, there are port and starboard storage lockers and (molded fiberglass steps to the flybridge) . Lifting the steps reveals additional storage, the fuel management systems, and engine battery switches. Access into the engine room is through the hatch in the cockpit sole. The bridge overhangs the cockpit. Up the bridge molded-in steps, you enter the bridge. The bridge has a fiberglass hardtop and a four-sided enclosure with port and starboard screens and an opening hatch overhead. The helm area is comfortable, offering excellent visibility and well laid out helm electronics and engine displays. Two helm chairs offer bolsters. Forward of the helm is a starboard side "U" shaped settee with under-cushion storage and a dinette table. To port is a wet bar with icemaker/freezer and additional storage. Back down to the cockpit and through the sliding stainless steel door is the main cabin. The cabin is large and has many nice amenities and features. To port is an "L" shaped convertible sofa that electronically converts into a berth. The sofa has a hi/lo table with two folding leafs. To starboard is the entertainment center, cabinets for storage and the electrical panel, and two barrel chairs with under seat storage. A breakfast bar for two overlooks the galley area. The counter pulls out, providing additional space for dining. The galley is forward and along the starboard side. The galley features hard wood flooring, fiberglass countertops with a large molded sink, electric stove top, trash receptacle, and ample storage cabinets and drawers. Across from the galley is the dinette area with ample seating for six. The aft dinette seat has a very large pull out storage drawer. The forward section of the main cabin features a large windshield and offers storage area/shelf. Down three steps, you enter the cabin area. To starboard is the guest cabin with twin berths, cedar lined hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, and a cabinet with the combination washer/dryer. To port is access into the VIP cabin with a full size berth, cedar lined hanging locker with mirrored door and storage drawers, and entertainment center and private access into the guest head. The guest head is along the port side and features a Vacu-Flush head, mirrored vanity, separate shower stall with bi-fold door, and ample storage cabinetry. All the way forward is the master cabin with a centerline queen berth with storage drawer, cedar lined hanging locker to starboard, and a port side locker with shelves. Both port and starboard sides feature storage cabinets with shelves above. The master features a private en-suite head with separate shower stall, Vacu-Flush toilet, and mirrored vanity and storage. The interior of the 480 features high gloss teak wood work, Berber carpets with Sunbrella carpet protectors, matching fabrics, and leather upholstery.
- Large raised booth style dinette across from galley Extra storage under seating Large window 360° visibility
- Located along the starboard side, the chef can easily cook and still be part of the salon conversation. The galley is large with excellent storage and counter spaces that will please even the most discriminating gourmet chef. Fiberglass counter tops with Corian cutting board and trash covers Molded sink with Grohe stainless steel faucet and sprayer Black and Decker Space Saver coffee maker built in cabinet Euro-Kera Kenyon 3-burner electric stove top Sharp Carousel Grill 2 microwave/convection oven Black and Decker toaster oven Sub Zero separate under-counter refrigerator and freezer/ice maker Hard wood galley flooring Breakfast bar that extends out for larger counter top Dish storage cabinet Glass and bottle storage cabinet Dual voltage lighting Stainless steel handrail and stove rail Upper and lower storage cabinets (4) storage drawers under breakfast bar
- Master Stateroom En-suite Head
- Forward master stateroom with centerline queen walkaround Dual cedar lined hanging lockers Flat screen TV En-suite head w/large stall shower Overhead hatch Portals Reading lights Sat TV
- VIP Stateroom
- Twin VIP Large cedar lined locker Large queen berth walkaround Extra storage Separate AC/heat Head with large stall shower Reading lights
- Third Stateroom
- 2 berths Washer/dryer Hanging locker Extra storage Reading lights
- Helm Electronics
- Color Ocean PC w/Nobeltec-Sunlite 1210 Ratheon R41 radar Raychart 611T plotter Raypilot 650 auto pilot Raydata digital depth speed Ratheon 220 VHF Clarion AM/FM stereo CD ACR remote spot light Benette trim tabs Bow thruster KVH tracphone TracVision Sat TV
- Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3196TA diesel engines with 1162 hours Remanufactured and updates done on engines by Caterpillar 2011 Twin Disc transmissions Teleflex aluminum shift and throttle controls Caterpillar full digital engine displays at helm for each engine Racor primary fuel filters Algae X systems 2 ½ inch stainless steel shafts turning Manganese rudders and struts Dripless shaft logs Sea Star hydraulic steering with wood accent steering wheel Bronze sea strainers and seacocks on all underwater fittings Remote windlass
- 12 volt DC and 120/240 volt AC power Main distribution panel with Amp and volt meters Westerbeke 10kW diesel generator with sound shield, 1250 hours 50 Amp, 240 V/60 cycle dockside shore power with Glendenning Cable-Master autoretrieve Attwood 18-gallon hot water heater (2) 8D batteries with battery box in lazarette Group 27 generator battery Professional mariner Pro-Matic 20/3 battery charger Professional Mariner Pro-Matic 50/3 battery charger Cruise Air 30,000 BTU marine air conditioning/reverse heat with SMX II controls TracVision satellite TV Bose surround sound control box with AM/FM and 6-disc CD player Clarion CD player in main cabin entertainment center Clarion Marine AM/FM/Cassette player on bridge Clarion bridge helm and cockpit remote controls Clarion remote speakers Panasonic 15" TV with built in VHS player in master and VIP staterooms Beam central vacuum with connections in guest stateroom and salon
- Bow thruster Spare props TNT lift/swim platform with remote control Progress II electric windlass with foot and helm controls Stainless steel anchor roller Plow anchor with chain rode Anchor locker at bow with raw water wash down Bow sun lounge cushions Flybridge hardtop with 4-side enclosure new front panels EZ2CY on flybridge Stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel beverage holders on bridge (2) stainless steel rod holders in cockpit side decks Transom storage truck Transom fish box with raw water faucet Transom storage areas Cockpit side storage areas Built in cockpit settee and bench seat with under seat storage (4) fixed and (6) opening stainless steel port lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht