- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Why Buy New When You Can Have
LIKE NEW at a Used Boat Price!
Do Yourself a Favor...Don't Let This One Get Away!
When you walk down the dock and first see Sail Mates, you will think that she is a brand new boat. The owners take such meticulous care of her that she defies her age. There are a lot of words I could use like: “better than new”, “ 10”, "bristol"...but you will come up with your own superlatives when you see her. Boats like this do not come along very often.
Catalina's 350 MK II is the refinement of the successful original 350, with owner's input and Catalina's designers and Navel Architect, Jerry Douglas. The many improvements include a swim ladder which can be accessed from the water, which is a nice safety feature.
If you are seriously considering a Catalina 350 MK II, Sail Mates should seriously be at the top of your list. You will not find a cleaner, better maintained boat, anywhere!
- Boat History
- The owners are the original owners and watched this boat being built. They have photos from the factory and went there regularly to watch the progress from her conception. For the most part they have sailed her locally with yearly trips along the barrier islands of the Western Florida coast. All work done on the boat was done by the finest people in the trades. The engine has been serviced by the best and valves adjusted at the prescribed intervals and logged.
- The spacious, air conditioned interior of the 350 will accommodate live aboard or cruisers in style and comfort. Starting forward is the forward stateroom with a centerline berth that can be accessed from either side. There is beautiful ash planking as a decorative accent and plenty of storage with drawers and a hanging locker. There is private access to the head which is to port and has a nice separate shower. Moving aft is the spacious main salon you will find a full settee to starboard, which could be used as a bunk OR easily converted to include a nice table in between to single seats. Directly across is the Port settee with dinette table and Navigation station with a Flat Panel TV which can be viewed from the entire main salon. The dinette table can be stored in the aft cabin to make more room in the main salon if needed. Further aft and to starboard is the beautiful and functional galley. Then further aft and to port is the aft stateroom with a very large berth and ample storage. Coil spring mattress with 4” Memory foam in Master Coil spring mattress in Guest Stateroom Screens for all hatches, ports, and companionway Shower has never been used 13” TV/DVD combo player in Forward Stateroom 6 Opening Ports with Screens 5 Opening Hatches with screens
- The Galley is beautifully designed with form and function. The U shape provides safety while at sea and is positioned well to serve the cockpit too. There is a separate 12 v Adler Barbour freezer and refrigerator and plenty of storage. Large Double Stainless Steel sinks Single lever faucet Seaward double burner stove and oven Butcher block cutting board Tappen Microwave oven Adler Barbour Top loading refrigerator with front opening SS door Top loading Freezer Black & Decker Toaster Deep Dry storage locker Splash guard Ample Storage cabinets Trash compartment Dishes, Pots n Pans, flatware & utensils included
- At Helm Raymarine C-80 Color Chart plotter Raymarine ST 6002 Auto Pilot w rudder indicator Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Raymarine ST 60 Wind Pt./ Wind speed ICOM RAM Mic Tach/Temp/ Fuel/ Charge gauges at helm At Nav ICOM IC-M422 VHF radio Tank monitor Entertainment 13” Craig TV/DVD combo player in Forward Stateroom Panasonic AM/FM/CD Player 12v Jensen Flat Panel TV screen Stereo Cockpit Speakers
- Two 30 amp 110 v AC system with Breakers Galvanic isolators 12V DC system Two 4 D Batteries 1 engine start group 27 Battery 3 stage Battery charger 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Air conditioner 1000 watt Xantrex inverter Balmar High output Alternator AC outlets are GFCI protected 2) 50 ft Shore power cords 12v anchor windlass 12v Davis light 12v outlet at helm
- 35 HP fresh water cooled Universal 4 cylinder M-35B Engine Edson Pedestal with Destroyer wheel Single shift /throttle lever 3 Blade Cruising Prop 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning, NEW July 2013 Thust plate on Transmission replaced June 2013 Spare parts including spare dip stick
- Hull and Deck
- This vessel meets ABYC yacht building standards and is CE- A rated for Unlimited Off Shore. There are double bow rollers and an electrical anchor windlass with up and down switches as well as a salt water wash down. The keel is made of lead, not iron. The rigging and chain plates are heavy duty. The walk through transom is convenient and has a hot and cold deck shower. The new style swim ladder can be deployed by a swimmer in the water which is a great safety feature. Double bow rollers Salt water anchor wash down Maxwell electric windlass with up and down switches Divided anchor locker 40 lb Delta Fastset Anchor w 75’ Chain & 200’ rode Lewmar Claw Anchor w 25’ chain & 200 ft. rode Lippincott Captain's Navy Canvas Bimini with windshield and grab rails Silver Hatch covers allow light in but protect hatches from sun Sail handling window Helm sail viewing window Sunshade curtain for aft cockpit Cockpit table with custom cup holders Garhauer outboard motor lift Custom OB motor mount on stern rail Stern rail seats with cup holders Cockpit table with custom cup holders Very Large cockpit Lazerette w Hatch board storage Wahler Manual Bilge pump Hot and Cold deck shower Removable helm seat Propane locker Cockpit cushions Emergency tiller West Marine Dinghy 10 hp Merc (2008) Outboard engine (recently serviced) Life jackets Fenders and Dock lines
- Sails and Rigging
- Both sails are Roller Furling and all lines lead aft for safety and convenience. It is a double spreader rig and all of the equipment is top of the line, like Seldon mast and boom vang, Garhauer Traveler and blocks, and over sized standing rigging 135% Roller furling Genoa Schaffer Roller furler In mast Roller furling Main sail Seldon Mast and Rod Kicker Garhauer Traveler with both control lines to port Garhauer Blocks Harken 44 ST 2 speed Primary winches Harken 32 ST 2 speed coach roof winches. Spinlock Line Keepers
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for complete details. Contact Listing Broker - Michael Fauser - 941-518-5614 Click for more info