- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- KAMD 43
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The ROHE BOAT is a late model example of the 322 Silverton Motor Yacht (built between 1989-2001) and is Only ONE of TWO available in the US (at the time of listing) with Reliable & Economical Diesel Power! The 322 Silverton Motor Yacht seems Unique among many offerings today; featuring an accommodating interior arrangement with the largest spaces where most needed and not to mention Silverton's signature port and starboard Stairs from the Flybridge to the Fore Deck.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Guest cabin forward w/private entrance to head/shower; privacy provided by sliding door. Moving aft; up 3-steps to the galley. Up 1-step to the salon with sofa bed, settee w/removable dinette. Further aft past a sliding door- down 4 steps to the master state room with private head and stall shower.
- Galley is conveniently located forward and 1-step below the salon 2-burner electric Seward Princess stove/oven Microwave oven SS sink Coffee maker Refrigerator/freezer Ample storage including a pantry
- Bimini Top w/full enclosure w/4-"U" zip openings Helm/control console Helm Seat Companion Seat(single) Double+ companion seat 2-forward aft facing seats "Rear View" mirror P & S stairway to fore deck (courtesy lights in steps)
- Molded bow pulpit w/anchor roller Plow style anchor w/chain & line Bow rail-extends to P & S stairs P & S fender rack Simpson Lawrence windlass w/foot controls & FB controls Anchor locker Horn
- Aft Deck
- Aft deck Hardtop Mast for radar, Lights and antenna mounting Sliding hatch to vessel interior U-Line Ice maker Sink w/water tap 110ACV ground fault receptacle P & S boarding gates Aft deck gate to stairway to swim platform w/board ladder & H&C fw shower Transom hatch for Master Stateroom Aft deck full enclosure w/1-“U” zip & gate openings
- Electronics & Helm
- Uniden Oceanus VHF w/DSC; Command Mic & remote speaker Ritchie Compass Furuno 821 LCD Display-Radar-unit functions-screen not useable Garmin GPS Map 740s Touch Screen multi-function display Garmin GPS/Plotter Garmin Depth Sounder Remote control Stereo w/several speakers Television DVD player
- 12VDC/110VAC service 2-shore power inlets w/2-cords Battery disconnect switch 8Kw Kohler generator s/separate battery Charles Industries C-Charger 40amp charger 2-main engine/house batteries AC/DC/Generator panels at interior companionway
- Engine Room
- Twin KAMD 43 Volvos approx. 230 Hp ea. Starboard engine overhauled/replaced. The engines are accessed via a large 3-hatch opening in the salon providing ample access to the main engines; the generator is in a separate generator space forward of the engine room and accessed via a hatch in the galley floor. Main engine & generator engine Racor Fuel Filters Drip Less shaft logs Sea water strainers engine alarms Sea Fire automatic/manual release fire suppression system Fire suppression system monitor 2-bilge pumps Racor fuel filters Fuel gauge Sea Star hydraulic steering/Tilt steering wheel Tim tabs Mechanical engine controls High water bilge alarms 2-reverse cycle air conditioning units Volvo engine gauges
- Broker's Comments
- The ROHE BOAT is offered by its owner because the family’s interests have changed. The ROHE BOAT had recent periodic service performed as well as a bottom job and should be ready to make the next family happy.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.