This is a custom built aluminum trawler. Built in Louisiana by Gulf Craft LLC. They have been in business since 1965. The boat originally was 50' and at some point there was 5 additional feet added aft. She has twin Detroit 6-71's and a Kubota 8.5 KW gen set. The main salon has good visibility and lots of storage and windows. There is sleeping quarters forward for 4 or 5 along with a head and stall shower. With a little TLC she wold make a great live aboard. Give me a call so we can talk about this all aluminum trawler.
• There is limited information available on this vessel.
• A diver just cleaned the bottom July 2013.
• Both the Detroit Diesels run, the hours are unknown.
• The Kobota generator runs, the hours are unknown.
• There are 2 fuel tanks, capacity unknown.
• There is 1 fresh water tank, capacity unknown.
• The current slip the boat is in, is available.
• The boats interior needs flooring.
• The boat has no electronics.
We are always looking for new inventory, If you have a boat to sell and want to expose it to the most people possible, please give me a call at the number below.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or email the central listing broker at 727-224-8977 or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Capt. Dean Rudder Professional YachtBroker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. ask me for details