- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*********New Year Price Reduction to $139,500.00
***************Owner wants the boat sold in next 30 Days.
***********************************Must see boat , bring all offers.
Bahamas - Keys - Middle Grounds - This one owner, well-kept vessel is all you need to do battle in your favorite fishing spot. Boat is well equipped and comfortable both inside and out. She is powered with the preferred CAT 3208TA diesel engines with 1800 original hours. Recent services include bottom job, new air conditioner, new refrigerator and new macerator pump for the fish box. The owner installed a new Westerbeake generator in 2003 with only 600 hrs. Currently the only 35 Cabo for sale in Florida with a tuna tower. Don't miss out on your opportunity to captain this amazing fishing machine!
- Molded fiberglass construction using premium vinyl ester resin and bi-axial stitched fabric reinforcement. Solid fiberglass bottom construction. Core construction from upper chine to sheer. Premium quality molded in white gel coat finish Boot striping Bottom paint Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high density rub rail. Fully recessed Trim tabs.
- Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, bi-axial stitched fabric reinforced and core construction Premium quality molded-in white gel coat finish Molded-in non-skid surface Accent striping Bow Pulpit, integral molded fiberglass Recessed custom stainless steel anchor roller assembly Custom deck rails Bow cleats, 12” SS Bow chocks, 6” SS Springline cleats 10” SS Stern cleats, 12” SS Stern hawse pipes, SS Windlass, heavy duty electric 12V, for rope and chain, remote from bridge with deck switches
- Courtesy lighting under gunwales Fishboxes, large capacity, insulated with macerator pump out system Gunwale padding, high density foam, white vinyl covered hatches, lazarette and Fishboxes (2), heavy duty with “O” ring seals, drains, gutters and full length SS piano hinges Rod-Gaff racks, port and starboard Rod holders (5) Self bailing cockpit scuppers Step/storage boxes, port and starboard Transom door with top gate, extreme duty polished stainless hardware Wash down, fresh water, port side Wash down, salt water with retracting hose and pistol grip nozzle, starboard side Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair
- Tournament Style configuration Bench seat forward of console with cushions and storage Bridge ladder with safety rails to match deck rails, custom welded Coaming padding forward of seating area, high density foam, vinyl covered Compass with light, flush mounted Complete custom engine instrumental panel with audible warning system Custom switch panel Dual lever engine controls Fire and bilge water lever alarms, audible Forward storage lockers Large electronics console, custom molded Pedestal mounted helm and companion chairs, adjustable (Pompanette) Safety cabinet with first aid kit and fire extinguisher SS helm wheel Storage cabinet at helm Venturi windshield, plexiglass with hand rails
- Metal braided fire-retardant fuel lines Bilge, white gel-coated finish Bilge pumps, three 12V automatic/manual Bonding system with transom zinc plate Double hose clamps on all hose fittings where possible, SS Double T-clamps on engine exhaust hose Engine alarm system Engine hour meters (2) Engine room sound insulation, high density barrier/foam sandwich, silver Mylar faced Fiberglass fuel tanks (2) Fresh water cooling on main engines Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and optional generator, large capacity Fuel tank selector valves, bronze six port High water bilge alarm Holding tank, 34 gal. with gauge, macerator, overboard and dockside discharge Hot water heater, SS 12 gallon, 120V Hydraulic steering system (Hynautic) Mufflers, fiberglass with large backwash surge chambers Propeller shafts, high strength SS, 1.75 inch diameter, double taper couplers Propellers, 3 blade nibral Rudders, SS Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip seal type Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all through-hulls below water line Bronze high speed water intake scoops with integral sea water strainers
- 5KW freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainer, remote start and gauge panel, water muffler, safety shut down system, sound enclosure and 70 amp deep cycle battery Custom AC electrical distribution panel with line voltage and load meters, reverse polarity light and main breakers that trip with reverse polarity Custom DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage and load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout Battery paralleling switch, vapor proof Battery on/off switches, vapor proof Batteries (2), heavy duty 8D with battery boxes Bonded electrical system Converter/battery charger, 40 amp automatic Engine room lights, 12V incandescent (4) and 120V fluorescent (2) Horn, recesses dual air trumpet Navigation lights, international 30amp shore power w/50’ shore cord, located in port cockpit step/storage box
- Main Salon
- Access hatch to bilge custom drapes and mini blinds throughout Designer interiors, high quality selection available Dining table, teak, double pedestal Fixed salon windows, tinted glass Interior wood, teak superbly joined and finished Lighting, recessed halogen Positive latched used on cabinet doors and drawers Removable deep pile carpet Rod storage behind lounge seating (except with stall shower) Selection of fine quality fabrics and coverings throughout Settee, converts to double bed, starboard side Settee, portside 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected Built in entertainment center with TV/VCR in custom cabinet forward starboard side Air conditioning, full interior, 16,000 BTU capacity
- Galley-up double stateroom or galley down, single stateroom Cook-top two burner electric Corian counter top with custom Corian sea rails Counter top lighting, recessed halogen Microwave/convection oven Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Refrigerator, AC/DC with top freezer Sink, deep double, polished SS, recessed with Corian cover Storage compartments & drawers throughout 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected
- Forward Stateroom
- Access to anchor rope/chain locker Double bed, island style with 5” mattress, coverlets Foredeck hatch with retractable shade Hanging locker, cedar lined, port side Positive latches used on cabinet doors and drawers Recessed halogen lights (2) Reading lights (2) Rod storage locker with vertical rod rack Storage compartments and large drawers below bed Upholstered dressing seat TV, 13” 110 volt built in with cable hook up Rod storage cabinets, built in 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected
- Head Compartment
- Corian counter top, custom Corian framed mirror, custom Custom vanity with storage cabinet Exhaust blower Head, Sealand Vacuflush electric with Y-valve Lighting, 12 volt Opening port Sink, polished SS Skylight Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian framed with sliding mirror doors Towel rack 110 volt duplex outlet/GFI protected
- Safety Equipment
- Anchor, chain, rope, life jackets, throwable P.F.D., fire extinguisher, dock lines, fenders, distress signaling device, flashlight, emergency horn, first aid kit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Rob Wojciechowski (727) 423-3942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to set up a private showing.