- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PERSISTENCE was purchased in 1996 by her current owner and since then she has been professionally maintained and continually upgraded. A remake of the original Morgan OI 41, the 41 Classic offers a redesigned exterior, underbody and interior giving her more comfortable accommodations and better sailing performance. Equipped for extended cruising, PERSISTENCE is in sail-a-way condition, i.e. ALL NEW ELECTRONICS-4/2013, NEW INVERTER/CHARGER-4/2013, DUAL REV CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING, ELECTRIC PRIMARY SHEET WINCHES, DINGHY DAVITS W/8' RIB & 8HP YAMAHA OUTBOARD AND MUCH MORE.
- Large V-berth fwd with filler, full length shelves port and starboard, hanging locker to port and private access to the fwd head compartment to starboard. Privacy door to main salon. Main salon has a large U-shaped dinette to starboard that converts to a large double berth, mast mounted drop leaf table, two cabinets outboard with book shelf between. Opposite to port there are two swivel barrel chairs with table between, storage cabinets outboard with shelf for TV between and open bin storage below cabinets. Large U-Shaped galley to starboard with excellent counter space and galley storage. Top loading ref and separate top loading fzr. Opposite to port is a forward facing sit down nav station with lift-up nav table for storage. Passageway to the aft cabin is on the port side with full length storage shelf outboard, electric panel and engine room access inboard. The aft cabin has a queen size athwartship berth, shelves outboard, hanging locker to port and storage cabinet to starboard. The aft head compartment has a separate shower stall. Boston Ships Clock and Barometer-Salon Main Bulkhead
- Large U-shaped galley to starboard with: Double SS Sink w/Pressure H&C Water Top Loading Ref and Top Loading Separate Fzr w/Adler Barbour Ref/Fzr-Sea Water Cooled-New 2013 Hillerange SS Two Burner Propane Stove w/Oven and Safety Solenoid Sharp Carosel II Microwave Oven Excellent Galley Storage with Seven Cabinets, Eight Drawers and Top Loading Bin for Pots and Pans, etc.
- Large/deep cockpit with large bimini top with enclosure, single companionway to below and easy access to wide side deck. Ground Tackle: 45# CQR Plow Anchor w/chain and rode Simpson Lawrence Vertical Electric Windlass-New 7/2001 Additional Hawse for Second Anchor Rode Canvas: Red Sunbrella Bimini Top covers the whole cockpit with a zippered removable section Three Sided Enclosure Mainsail Cover Deck Hatch Covers Pedestal Cover Tender: 2006 AB 8' RIB Inflatable SS Dinghy Davits 8hp Yamaha Outboard-Overhauled 5/2011 Outboard Davit Cockpit: 44" SS Wheel Wheel Pedestal w/Electronics Pod Pedestal Fold Out Teak Cockpit Table w/Drink Holders Closed Cell Foam Cockpit Cushions Custom SS Boarding/Swim Ladder Fastens at LL Gate SS Swim Ladder on Transom Safety Gear: Life Sling Horse Shoe Life Ring Ventilation: Five Deck Hatches Fifteen Opening Ports Two Mushroom Ventilators Double Life Lines w/Gates Port and Starboard
- All New Electronics 2013 Cockpit: Mounted in Pedestal Pod: Garmin GPSMap 4210 w/10" Display w/ Garmin VUS011R Florida West Coast Chart Raymarine Smart Pilot X-10 Auto Pilot Raymarine ST60+ Digital Depth Finder Raymarine ST60+ Knot Meter & Log Raymarine ST60+ AWI/Wind Speed Standard Horizon Ram 3 Mike Ritchie 5" Power Damp Compass Nav Station: Standard Horizon Explorer VHF/FM Raymarine ST60+ Graphic Readout Entertainment: Sceptre 18" Flat Panel LED TV w/DVD Player-Salon-New 2013 Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo-Salon-New 2013 14" TV-Aft Cabin Insignia TV Tuner-Aft Cabin TV Antenna-New 2013
- Single 110V/30Amp Shore Power Service Batteries and Charging/Inverter Engine Room: Bank One-Two 4D AGM 198 Amp/Hr Bank Two-Two 4D AGM 198 Amp/Hr Xantrex Freedon 458 Inverter/Charger-New 2013 Blue Seas SI-ACR Battery Combiner-New 2013 Electric Panel: Two Xantrex LinkPro Battery Monitor-Digital-New 2013 Xantrex Inverter Charger Control-New 2013 Guest Galvanic Isolator-New 2013 110V/Engine Hot Water Heater
- Yanmar 4JHBE 44 hp Diesel w/Kanzaki Model KM4A 2.63:1 Transmission. Note that there is a new hour meter, consequently the engine hours (1175 hrs) were calculated from the owner's log since the old hour meter was not saved. Mermaid Rev Cycle Air Conditioning: 12,000 BTU w/Digital Controls-Salon and Fwd Cabin 6,500 BTU w/Digital Controls-Aft Cabin Bilge Pumps: Whale Manual Rule 2000 gph Auto/Manual Racor Fuel Filter Two Marine Toilets w/Over Board and Holding Tank Discharge Dockside Pressure Water Fresh Water Washdown-Aft Deck
- Sails & Rigging
- Sloop Rig w/Deck Stepped Mast Sails: Full Battened Mainsail w/Two Reefs and Dutchman System 130% RF Genoa on Hood Sea Furl 3250 and White Weather Cover Winches: Two Barient #28+ ST2SP Electric Sheet Winches One Lewmar #40 ST2SP Main Sheet Mast: One Lewmar #16 2SP Halyard One Lewmar #30 ST2SP Main Halyard One Lewmar #16 2SP Reefing Hardware: Main Sheet Traveller w/Controls Genoa Turning Blocks Whisker Pole-Deck Mounted Solid Boom Vang Masthead Windex
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.