- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Mercruiser Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fishing amenities with upscale interior!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Ruggedly built, with a modern hull design and a proper length-to-beam ratio, this boat delivers a smooth, dry ride, and great rough-weather performance. Like all Pursuits, a top priority in the design of the 3000 Express is fishability, but a great deal of emphasis has been placed on cruising comfort. There's a large double berth forward and the dinette converts to a 6-foot, 6-inch berth. Optional teak and holly solid-wood flooring, air conditioning, and a selection of fabrics, all contribute to luxury and livability. Up top, the 3000 Express has a wide-open cockpit with aft seating, making her suitable for entertaining as well as fishing. An oversized windshield provides protection from the elements and clear vision for navigation. And there's a long list of standard fishing features.
- Equipment List
- Hull, Deck and Cockpit: Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunnel boards Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock Day hatch in upper cockpit floor for engine access/routine maintenance Port lounge seat, oversided ladder- back seat at helm Self-draining cockpit Two chrome plated bronze hawse hole deck pipes Vented heavy duty aluminum windshield with built-in hand rails Four opening aluminum port lights with screens Flush forward rode locker with overboard drain Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. bow roller Three forward deck hatches with adjuster and screens Molded-in heavy duty transom door and gate Recessed fold down aft seat Recessed trim tabs Cockpit coaming bolsters Port & Starboard windshield wiper Gold tip throttle knobs Electric engine hatch lifting system Comfort and Interior: Carbon monoxide detector Underberth storage compartments in dinette area Double berth forward with storage underneath Hanging locker with light Reading lights 110V outlet/GFI protected Head: Electric Vacu-Flush® head system Full head/shower with sump pump S.S.sink with hot and cold pressure water system Port light for ventilation Granite Cote® vanity top with storage compartment under sink Vanity mirror Galley: Complete galley with Granite Cote® counter top Sink with hot and cold pressure water system One-burner electric stove Microwave AC/DC refrigerator Storage cabinets Fishing: Four S.S. rod holders Raw water washdown system In floor removable fishbox / storage with macerator pump out Prep center sink and cutting board with tackle locker Live bait circulating system Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety: Hydraulic steering system with cast custom aluminum wheel Fireboy automatic extinguisher (FE 241) Deluxe Ritchie® compass Engine room light Raycor® fuel filters with water separators (diesel) Fresh water cooling Morse® engine controls Water heater (6 gallon) Fresh water tank, 30 gallon Cockpit courtesy lights Two bilge blowers Horn Two manual/automatic bilge pumps One 20-amp battery charger
- Optional Equipment
- Hull Group: Swim platform w/built-in ladder Boarding ladder Rode anchor windlass system Electronics: Garmin 230 GPS/Chartplotter Simrad Auto Pilot Icom M-45 VHF Radio Raymarine Tri-data Deluxe/Comfort Group: Solid teak and maple cabin floor Air conditioning w/reverse cycle (7,000 BTU) Clarion® AM/FM/CD player w/6 speakers Dockside water connection Sportfish Group: Rod holders for hard top Cabin forward rod holders (4) Weather Group: Aluminum arch with bimini top, side enclosures, and clear front connector Hardtop with spreader light, side enclosures, and clear front connector Aft curtain Color canvas (forest green)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.