- 29 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 250-hp Fuel Inject
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2003 CROWNLINE 290 CR OFFERS A GREAT EXPRESS BOAT OPTION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 250-hp Fuel Injected Gas Engine's with Bravo III Sterndrives and only 190-original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Comvertible-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Garmin (Color) 440 GPS/Chartplotter, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, AM/FM Stereo System w/JL-Audio Speakers & Subwoofer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: July 2013 marine survey on file!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The affordably priced Crownline 290 CR has a lot to offer when it comes to cabin and cockpit accomodations. Built on a beamy modified-V hull of solid fiberglass construction, the mid-cabin floorplan of the 290 CR was originally arranged with a canted forward berth coupled with an L-shaped dinette/lounge across from the galley and a spacious head compartment. The layout was updated in 2001 with a large U-shaped dinette/double berth forward. Privacy curtains seperate the sleeping areas from the main cabin, and four opening ports and three deck hatches allow for plenty of cabin ventilation. The cockpit can accomodate as many as six. The seat bottom of the double-wide helm seat flips up to create a leaning post, and a molded cockpit galley/wet bar faces the U-shaped lounge. Additional features include built-in fender storage at the transom, a walk-thru windshield, removable rear bench seat, and recessed anchor storage at the bow.
- Forward Cabin Lounge w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy-Curtain & Full-Size Berth Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Crownline 290 CR features spacious deck and cabin areas with a full complement of necessities and amenities. The hull and powerplant are designed for performance. Topside, there's a galley with wetbar, Sunbrella canvas? courtesy lights, a compass and depth sounder at the helm, plus an impressive assortment of additional standard features throughout.
- Sink w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio (Raymarine RAY-45) Hummingburd Depth-Sounder Raymarine L470 Fish-Finder Garmin (Color) 440 GPS / Chartplotter Alpine AM/FM Stereo System JL-Audio Speakers & Sub-Woofer
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Walk-Through Windshield Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Fender Storage
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Remote Control Spotlight (1) Windshield Wiper Horn JULY 2013 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.