- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Rare Tommy Bahama Model Beneteau 423
Pascal is the super-optioned, 2005 Beneteau 423 Tommy Bahama Limited Edition model; distinguished by her Bamboo-colored hull with Green accent striping, Roller Furling Mainsail and a long list of very desirable and sought-after features on the interior and exterior; not found on any of the other 423 models on the market today.
In addition to a Bow Thruster with wireless remote and a full suite of Raymarine Electronics, including the E-120 Color 12 inch GPS/Radar/Chartplotter with Sirius Satellite Weather module and SmartPilot Autopilot with wireless remote, you’ll find a 6 kW MasterVolt diesel Generator in a sound-shield with less than 50 hours, a Volvo 55 HP Diesel engine, 2 CruiseAir reverse cycle A/C systems totaling 19,000 BTU, a Gennaker Cruising Spinnaker, Custom Carbon Spinnaker Pole, SS Dinghy Davits, SS Outboard Motor Lift, Varnished teak cockpit seats, swim platform, and cap rails, thick cockpit seat cushions, Sunbrella Dodger and Bimini with zippered vinyl windows, side curtains and Textilene sun-screens, and Lewmar Horizon 12V windlass with wireless remote.
This two-stateroom, two-head layout with varnished cherry cabinetry provides privacy for two couples and additional berths with the dinette table lowered and adjacent settee berth on the port side of the spacious salon. The dual-entry aft head with electric freshwater toilet, vanity and shower is conveniently located to port near the companionway and serves as a day-head, and assures privacy for guests in the aft cabin or guests in the salon berths. The U-shaped Galley is well-equipped; including a 3-burner stove with oven, dual SS sinks, a top-loading freezer and front-opening refrigerator, both with 12V Adler Barber cold plates, and generous storage cabinets and countertops.
A few of the Tommy Bahama features that cost over $25,000 when new, include caned cabinet doors, thick varnished teak and holley cabin sole, custom interior and cockpit seating fabrics, custom sets of bed linens, custom towels, accent pillows, placemats, napkins, brass Weems & Plath oil lamp, clock and barometer, custom salon and cockpit varnished cherry tables with palm tree inlay, SS ports and dorades and much more. The Bamboo-colored hull is the most visible Tommy Bahama option.
This well-designed sailing yacht has a top-performing bulb keel with a shallow draft of 4 ft.9 in.; perfect for cruising the Florida Keys and Bahamas, yet stiff enough for bluewater passages and race-winning speed. Evolved from the proven Beneteau 411 hull and keel configuration, Thursday’s Child will easily sail upwind close-hauled in 15-18 knots of apparent wind at speeds of 7.5 to 8 knots with a nicely-balanced helm. Off the wind, set the like-new Nylon Gennaker and you can expect similar speeds (or higher) in moderate wind conditions. All halyards, sheets and roller-furling control lines are led aft to sheet-stoppers accessible from the cockpit under the Dodger, and Lewmar oversized 54CST Primary and 40CST Secondary Self-Tailing Two-Speed Winches and solid rod boom vang make it easy to single-hand and a pleasure for a one couple to sail.
If you are looking for a fully-loaded, well-maintained, elegantly-appointed sailing yacht that will take you safely and comfortably to any of your dream destinations, this 2005 Beneteau 423 Tommy Bahama sloop is priced to sell and can be purchased for less than most of the standard 423 models available. She is cruise-ready, has fresh exterior varnish and is ready for a tough marine survey. Call today to schedule a personal inspection. You won’t be disappointed!
- Sleeps four in two staterooms plus salon sleeps two. 6 ft. 5 in. headroom. This 2005 Beneteau 423 Sloop is the highly-desirable Tommy Bahama Limited Edition model 2-stateroom, 2-head configuration with center-line berth in master stateroom forward with ensuite head and separate shower. There are two cedar-lined hanging lockers, drawers and cushioned dressing seats on each side of the Master SR. The salon is full-beam with a berth-size settee to port and U-shaped comfortable dining area with adjustable table and bench seat starboard. Cane-faced cherry cabinets and open shelving are outboard of the dinette and salon settee. There are deep and dry storage areas under most of the settee and dinette seats. Conveniently located near the companionway stairs, starboard aft is the well-equipped U-shaped galley with cane-faced cherry cabinetry doors and generous storage cabinets, drawers and GraniCoat countertops. The cane-faced cabinet doors are decorative and functionally provide air circulation in all cabinets. The Guest aft cabin with Queen Berth is to port with ensuite head and shower with dual entry; from cabin and salon. All four sides of the diesel engine are easily accessible via cabinet doors and hatches with the front of the engine accessed by lifting the top-hinged one-piece companionway stairs equipped with a gas-assisted lift. Forward of the guest head is the forward-facing Nav station to port with a dedicated seat with storage under, flip-top chart table and ample room for all navigation and instrumentation, including a side drawer, and convenient shelf above the 12VDC electrical panel outboard of the Nav Station. Forward of the Nav Station bulkhead is the 110VAC electrical panel and a flat screen LCD TV with DVD player. Tommy Bahama-inspired interior and exterior design throughout; including a varnished teak and holley cabin sole.
- Adler Barbour 12V front-loading Refrigerator. Adler Barbour 12V top-loading freezer. Double polished stainless steel sink. GraniCoat countertops. Tableware drawer. Stainless steel storage baskets. Force 10 3-burner propane stove w. oven and stove protection bar. Microwave. 110V and engine-heated hot water heater. Pressure water system. Cabinetry with cane inserts above work space. Trash can.
- Raymarine E-120 Color chartplotter/radar/weather display with Platinum chip. Sirius satellite weather antenna & receiver (requires subscription). Raymarine 6001+ autopilot w. Wireless remote SmartPilot. Raytheon ST60 wind speed and direction. Raymarine ST60 depth. Raytheon ST60 speed and distance. Raymarine 2kw 24-mile radar. Kato mast mount for radar. Standard Intrepid VHF w. DSC. RAM VHF MIC at helm. Plastimo 5 in. binnacle compass. Raymarine laptop navigation software (laptop not included). Flat screen LCD TV and DVD player. Sony CD stereo w. salon and cockpit speakers and IPOD PBS connections.
- MasterVolt 6 kW generator w. 50 hours, sound-shielded and remote monitoring system. CruiseAir 19,000 BTU reverse cycle Air Conditioning (2 units) w/condensate tray pumps. Lewmar Bow Thruster with wireless remote. 3 AGM batteries (1) engine start. (1) Generator start,(2) 4D house; 440 total amps hours (1/08 New). Linksys 40 Amp automatic battery charge w. remote monitor. 12VDC and 110VAC electrical system with breaker panels. 12V Outlets at helm and nav station. (2) 30 Amp 50 ft. Dockside electrical cables. Guest Galvanic Isolation System. (5) Hella 12v fans.
- Hull and Deck
- (2) Anchors: 44# Delta w. 150? chain and 100? rode, Fortress F-37 w. chain and rode. Sunbrella Bimini, Dodger with zippered clear vinyl panels. Sunbrella covers for binnacle, companionway, winches and& hatches. Textilene stern and partial side sunshades. Bamboo-colored hull gelcoat upgrade w. palm accent striping. Saltwater deck wash-down system. Transom-mounted SS dinghy davits. St.Croix SS outboard motor lift. Flag halyard. Chain stopper for anchor. Built-in companionway screen system. (4) Life jackets and USCG-Required equipment. Single search light. Swim platform w. ladder. Lewmar Horizon Express 12V Windlass w. wireless remote. Tommy Bahama cockpit and rail cushions. Varnished cherry cockpit table w. (2) Spare cherry table leafs. Polished stainless steel port light frames, hatches and dorades. Edson outboard motor mount. Full length Bamboo-color rub rail. SS side grab-bars on dodger. Cockpit harness tether pad eyes. Screens and shades for all ports and hatches.
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 55 hp Volvo D2-55 Diesel Engine; approximately 325 hours. Automatic & manual bilge pumps. Lewmar bow thruster. Fresh water cooling system. Racor fuel filter. Tecma electric freshwater toilet in Guest Head. Holding tank w. Y-Valve and 12V Macerator pump. Jabco toilet in Master Head. Reverso oil change pump. Raw water sea strainer. Whitlock manual wheel steering. Volvo folding prop. Volvo engine instrument panel.
- Sails & Rigging
- Manual Rigid boom vang. Stainless wire standing rigging. ProFurl Headsail roller furling. U.S. Spar Mainsail roller furling.(3) Neil Pryde Dacron sails; Roller Furling Mainsail new 2013 Nylon Genneker w. all related gear. 140 percent genoa; 860 s.f. total sail area. Aluminum spar stepped on deck. Carbon Fiber Spinnaker pole Mainsheet traveler. All Halyards and Lines led to Cockpit. (5) Lewmar self-tailing, two-speed winches. Primary winches upgraded to Lewmar 54 CST. Lewmar 40 CST Secondary winches. Mast height = 54 ft 4 in. DWL.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker JOE ZAMMATARO, CPYB CALL ME NOW! EMAIL ME NOW! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADDITIONAL HIGH DEFINITION PICTURES OF THIS BOAT Visit the following Links to my website. Click Here To View Featured Brokerage Deals Click Here To View My Personal Website Click Here to Explore My "How To... Guides" Click Here To Explore The Denison Yacht Sales Website For over 30 years, I have helped clients realize their boating dreams and many have become life long friends. I'd like the opportunity to earn that relationship with you. With extensive experience as a sailor, boat builder, yacht broker, businessman and a proven negotiator, I will provide you with sound advice and representation. You will find my practical experience and broad product knowledge insightful in comparing and evaluating yachts you are considering. If your goal is to sell your boat, my sales and marketing experience will help you to sell your boat quickly, for the most dollars possible and have the process be hassle free. A s one of a only 125 of the 3700 licensed brokers in Florida to qualify as a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB), you will be assured of honest and accurate representation and that your interests are always protected. Do you have a nice boat over 35' and over $100,000 that you'd like to sell? We have discounted slips available at our brokerage dock to give your boat maximum exposure. Put the power of Denison Yacht Sales' leading edge marketing campaign and me to work for you.