- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9-M1
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Nordic Tug 32 is exceptionally clean and well maintained. Hard to find pilot house trawler with a center-line queen and Cummins Diesel.
Be sure to check out the video link above the main photo!
This 32 has been lift stored for the past two years. In 2003 Nordic Tug began loading these boats with a long list of standard equipment that was previously only available as expensive factory options. If you compare this model with a boat only a year older, you will see the difference.
This fuel efficient cruising vessel features classic Nordic Tug styling with a black boot stripe. She is built in the USA and is equipped with a standard 270 Cummins diesel engine. As with all Nordic Tugs, the 32 has a semi-displacement hull built with hand-laid heavily reinforced fiberglass with full keel and hard chine, giving her exceptional stability and handling qualities. This very popular cruising vessel features a roomy salon/galley and separate pilothouse with a 360 degree view and 6'8" headroom. Forward is an island berth stateroom with head and large separate stall shower. The roomy salon has a large settee that converts into an oversized double berth. She also features a removable mast with 600lb lifting davit and standard bow thruster.
- The Nordic Tug 32 is a fuel efficient cruising vessel featuring classic Nordic Tug styling. She is built in the USA and is equipped with a standard 270 Cummins diesel engine. As with all Nordic Tugs, the 32 has a semi-displacement hull built with hand-laid heavily reinforced fiberglass with full keel and hard chine, giving her exceptional stability and handling qualities. This very popular cruising vessel features a roomy salon/galley and separate pilothouse with a 360 degree view and 6'8" headroom. Forward is an island berth stateroom with head and large separate stall shower. The roomy salon has a large settee that converts into an oversized double berth.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the port midship doorway you enter into the large pilot house. The pilot house features two large bench seats to port and starboard with doorways on each side. Under the helm seats there is easy access to the main AC and DC panels to port and starboard. Moving forward down a few steps gains access to the large head to starboard and the master stateroom forward. The master stateroom features a centerline queen bed with hanging lockers and plentiful storage. Back in the poilot house walking aft gains access to the main salon and galley. The starboard side of the salon is home to a large L-shaped dinette that converts into another double berth. Flanking the dinette is a large galley will all the amenities from home. Walking aft though a heavy opening doorway gains access to the aft cockpit and swim platform. A stainless ladder leads to the fully hand-railed cabin top.
- This vessel features blue carpet throughout, ultrasuede upholstery full teak interior and teak valances w/curtains. The spacious head has separate shower area. There are extra-large opening windows in salon and a walk around Island berth in owners stateroom. The pilot house is comfortable and well equipped for long passages. The fully equipped galley has everything you need, including a side by side refrigerator and freezer and corian counter tops. This boat has an amazing amount of storage throughout.
- Pilot House
- The pilot house on this vessel is luxurious. Nordic tugs thought of everything when designing a comfortable place to spend hours at the wheel. Some of the more thoughtful additions include: Windshield defrosters, sprayers and wipers Helm seat slides forward for comfort Custom made footrest at helm Wide open access to engine room below Full array of cruising electronics and stereo system Full 360 degree views at the helm
- 2 burner Princess electric stove & oven Pressure hot & cold water Upgraded water filtration system Side by side refrigerator and freezer compartment 110/12v Samsung microwave Corian counters
- Garmin GPS Map 2010 GPS/chartplotter 9.4" color screen Bluechart chip for Gulf Coast through FL Keys Icom M402 VHF radio w/ ratchet mount for 8' antenna Pioneer AM/FM/CD w/ 12 disc changer and speakers in pilot house and salon Raymarine ST5000 hydraulic autopilot w/hand held remote Raymarine R70 radar w/ 24 nm dome Raymarine color DS500X fishfinder w/ speed 13" LCD TV w/ built in DVD Amplified TV antenna 12v outlets throughout Vector 1200W Inverter
- Onan 5KW Genset 69 hours 1200W Vector inverter Two zone heat & air (16,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU Marine Air) Three automatic bilge pumps Side Power bow thruster w/ dedicated battery system Two 30A shore power cords 50A to 30A shore power converter Four 6V Flooded house batteries Genset group 24 flooded battery One 4D flooded engine start battery Electric trumpet horn
- Mast & boom w/winch 600lb capacity 33lb Bruce anchor w/50' chain & 150' rode Stainless bow roller Stainless sampson post Transom door w/ insert Black bimini for aft deck Lofrans electric windlass w/ foot switches Swim ladder Salt water washdown on bow & stern Fresh water shower with hot and cold in cockpit Rod holders Two 30A power inlets Cable and phone inlet Lifesling
- Two folding Dahon bicycles USCG safety equipment
- Brokers Remarks
- This Nordic Tug is in fantastic condition. She has been expertly maintained and pampered by her attentive owners. Her owners report that she gets 4 miles to the gallon at 7.5 knots, and tops out around 16 knots. This boat is in turn key condition, and is well worth the trip to see her. You will not be disappointed! NOTE: An out of the water survey can be conducted while the boat is in the owners lift. The owner has a floating dock to gain access to the hull while the boat is in the lift. Save $$ on the survey!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Trawlers Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers. Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how!