- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1Liter MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This nice low hour, one owner, 2007 Carver 41 Cockpit Motor Yacht has very nice lines and large open spaces, First launched in 2009. Vessel has a 10 year transferable hull warranty from Carver. Per Carver this boat only needs 31 inches of water to run. Nice 13' 5" beam with 6'5" of head room.
Options and features to add to your cruising enjoyment.
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- 6' 5" head room
- 7.3 Kohler Gen. Set
- Raymarine Electronics
- Sweeping lines, comfortable accommodations, and solid construction characterize the Carver 41 Cockpit MY, a well-conceived cruising yacht with an impressive array of standard features. Among several appealing attributes, the full-beam salon of the 41 Cockpit MY is notable for its excellent natural lighting and easy-on-the-eye decor. Angled double berths in both staterooms make the most of available space. The L-shaped galley includes recessed coffee maker and under-counter refrigeration. A particularly useful feature is the sliding door in the master stateroom that opens directly onto the cockpit. On the aftdeck, a standard hardtop and wing doors provide protection from the elements. Perhaps the best feature of the Carver 41 is her large cockpit, the place to be when you’re ready to slow down and enjoy the water. A good performer she’ll cruise efficiently at 20 knots and hit a top speed of 29 knots.
- Entry and Tour
- This vey nice well thought out 2007 Cockpit Motor Yacht was not launched until 2009. She only been used in freshwater. With less than 165 hours. Starboard and Portside dock side entrance through wing plexi doors and into the comfort of the aft deck with hardtop, full enclosures with isinglass and screens leading to the large and open aft deck area with bench seating for six in comfort. (storage under this seat) A large storage locker, snap in fitted carpet and 2 Clarion speakers. Molded stairs to the port, Three steps to the bridge helm area. Added features on the bridge area are a Raritan icemaker, fitted snap-in carpet, 3 helm seats and bench seating for 3. A camper style canvas in very good condition. A full array of helm controls including, but not limited to, Raymarine VHF radio, Tri-Data, Raymarine E120 Radar with GPS and Chartplotter and Autopilot. Bow and stern thruster controls and controls for your windlass and remote spotlight. Salon entrance is to starboard through a tinted sliding door. three steps down to the carpeted salon with entertainment center with LCD TV, Clarion CD player, Satellite radio to the starboard side with MP3/Ipod connection. To the port side there is a large convertable sofa. The interior is trimmed throughout with solid cherry wood trim and doors. Carpeting through out.
- The Galley is midship and to the starboard, one step down from the salon, convertible cherry dining table with seating for four is to the port. The galley features Corian (Charcoal with silver flecks) counters, two burner Princess electric cook top. Sharp Carousel grill 2 convection microwave, space maker coffee maker. A Norcold side by side refrigerator/freezer combo. and stainless steel sink. Abundant storage throughout, above and below for all your galley needs. Aft Stateroom, midship two stairs down with privacy door, two lighted hanging lockers angled queen berth to the starboard, LCD TV with Clarion speakers, Master stateroom head to the port, includes separate shower stall, vanity and sink with storage below. Vacuflush head. There is a locking sliding door to the aft cockpit area in the aft stateroom.
- Forward of the galley two steps down is the guest stateroom with an angled queen berth with good side access on both sides. Lighted hanging locker to the starboard, forward head (vacuflush) with sink, shower and vanity with storage and with two seperate doors to the port. Stb/port storage in stateroom, overhead deck hatch with screen and sunshade. Aft Stateroom, midship two stairs down with privacy door, two lighted hanging lockers angled queen berth to the starboard, LCD TV with Clarion speakers, Master stateroom head to the port, includes separate shower stall, vanity and sink with storage below. Vacuflush head. There is a locking sliding door to the aft cockpit area in the aft stateroom.
- Additional Information
- This well equipped vessel has Central Vacuum System, dock side TV hook up, Maxwell Windlass, 50 amp dockside shore power plug with cord, Extended Swim Platform, Transom storage, Dripless Shaft Logs, Owner has all the original owners manuals and maintenance records and much more.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Gather your guests on the aft deck and toast to the sunset, or round up the kids and break out the water toys. The extended cockpit on the 41 Cockpit Motor Yacht offers plenty of room for both stylish entertainment and aquatic fun. What's more, is well-appointed environments and updated amenities change the playing field of what yachters can expect from a high-quality, intelligently designed leisure vessel. The cockpit is a key strategy to all-out recreational enjoyment. Its inviting sunlit space and tempting swim platform promise to deliver winning options in yachting fun and the ultimate way to tailgate. Family fun or social activities also kick off easily in the open salon, on the shaded aft deck, or atop the spacious bridge.The popular en suite arrangement of Carver's Motor Yacht series, combined with the inviting calm of the designer decor on the 41 make calling it a day an absolute pleasure. Two comfortable staterooms and two heads are separated by the entire length of the yacht for welcome privacy.Contemporary updates and classic design team up to make this model an unbeatable choice in cruising pleasure. With so may areas for entertaining and so much comfort throughout, the 41 Cockpit Motor Yacht is sure to create an avid fan following.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.