"CYGNET" is an excellent example of what results when one combines a great design that has been well built and a conscientious owner who understand and appreciate what it means to properly maintain a beautiful sailboat.
Nicely equipped and lightly sailed by her sole owners since new, "CYGNET II" is a truly a standout among her peers. Ready to go sailing at a moment's notice, anyone looking for a wonderful mid-sized cruiser will find "CYGNET II" well worthy of the time to personally inspect her. New to the market and ready to go sailing with new owners.
- Max Bridge Clearance: 55' 3" Approx. Ballast: 5,064 Lbs
- Total Power: 29
- Beginning forward is a traditional V-berth arrangement with drawers and hanging locker storage. There is a opening louvered "window" in the starboard bulkhead for ventilation and, when open, makes the salon more open and spacious. Moving aft is a bench settee to port followed by an aft-facing chart table. Opposite is a C-shaped dinette which converts to a double berth. Below and outboard of the settees is pleanty of storage. Aft is the L-shaped galley, and further aft is the Master cabin with an athwartship queen berth, hanging locker and drawer storage. With a beam of 12ft. that is carried well aft, the interior volume is quite genereous for a boat of this legth and daylight and ventilation is quite abundant with numerous opening ports, deck hatches and wide companionway. The interior woods are varnished teak solids and veneers and the cabin sole is a composite teak and holly finish. "CYGNET II" shows like a new boat and is in excellent condition. Marine Air 16k Btu reverese cycle air conditioning w/humidity control, digital keypad, s/s drip pan Jabsco Quiet Flush electric head (3)Lewmar opening deck hatches (4)Opening portlights w/screens (2)Fixed portlights (2)Deck windows w/shades Overhead hatch screens/shades Accordian window shades Carbon monoxide & smoke detectors 12Vdc lighting throughout Everwear laminate cabin sole
- Genuine Corian countertops 12Vdc/115Vac refrigeration/freezer, front opening Double stainless steel sink w/cutting board Pull out galley faucet Hot/Cold pressure water Force 10 S/S 2-burner stove w/oven Origo microwave oven Countertop trash chute Dish rack w/ventilation & drying fan Hunter dishware In-counter storage locker Mulitple drawer, door and shelf storage lockers
- Raymarine ST60 knot/log (Upgrade) Raymarine ST60 depthsounder (Upgrade) Raymarine ST60 wind speed/direction Raymarine C-80 GPS/Plotter Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot Ritchie helm compass Icom IC-M422 VHF radio w/Command mic in cockpit Sony CDX-M60UI iPOD ready AM/FM/CD w/ 2-Alpine cabin speakers, 2-Sony cockpit speakers Sharp 13" flat panel TV Masthead TV antenna DVD player
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 12VDC & 115Vac electrical systems 12Vdc & 115Vac breaker panels w/magnetic-type breakers 12Vdc & 115Vac outlets Isolation transformer Dual 115Vac shore power inlets (2)50Ft shore power cords (2)4D lead acid house batteries GP 27 deep cycle engine start battery Rotary battery selector switch Tank monitor system, fuel, water, waste 12Vdc lighting throughout Electric bilge pump w/float switch Yanmar 29hp FWC 3-cylinder diesel Bronze 3-blade fixed propeller 60 Amp alternator Engine compartment fire suppression system w/alarm Racor fuel/water separator Raw water sea strainer Holding tank w/macerator, dockside & overboard discharge Shower sump pump High water electric bilge pump w/float switch, alarm & cycle counter Manual bilge pump
- Sails and Rigging
- Equipped with Hunter's signature B&R double spreader fractional rig with 1x19 s/s wire rope standing rigging. Running rigging is braided dacron and returns to the cockpit to sheet stoppers and self tailing winches on the cabin top. The Harker mainsheet traveler is mounted on the stainless steel arch w/cockpit controls. Selden in-mast mainsail furling system In-mast furling mainsail Selden Rod Kicker rigid boom vang Furlex roller furling headsail furler 110% r/f headsail 110% r/f headsail(new, never used) (2)Lewmar 40CST primary winches (2)Lewmar 30CST halyard winches Optional Harker traveler on arch Inboard jib tracks w/adjustable cars Windex
- Hull and Deck
- The hull is a single piece FRP construction with an externally attached shoal draft lead keel and spade rudder. The deck is also FRP construction with end grain balsa coring. In areas of high load, deck fittings and hardware, the deck is a solid laminate and then backing plates of aluminum or brass are drilled and tapped or thru-bolted. The hull and deck have an outward turning flanges that is sealed with 3M 5200 then thru-bolted and screwed for the hull to deck joint, then covered with a heavy vinyl rub rail and stainless steel striker insert. All cockpit canvas and cushions is by Lippincott Marine Canvas. Welded bow, stern rails Stern rail seating Double lifelines, s/s stanchions Port, starboard, stern boarding gates Walk-thru transom w/folding helm seat Lewmar direct drive steering system Lewmar folding leather wrapped wheel Wheel brake Folding cockpit table Cockpit speakers, light in pod on arch Molded contrasting nonskid Recessed anchor locker Double anchor rollers, offset Lewmar dual direction electric anchor windlass Delta 33 stainless steel anchor, 20' chain, 200'rode Delta 22 anchor, 30' chain, 200' rode Bimini w/sail trim window Separate dodger, 3pc windshield Isenglass side curtains Zipper connector panel Close cell cockpit cushions, white mesh covers w/contrasting navy piping Pedestal cover Windshield cover Man overboard module HKT Kevlar hull reinforcment Maxguard gelcoat for UV protection (6)Mooring cleats (2)Aluminum LPG tanks Braided dock lines, spring lines Boat hook, fenders, lifejackets U.S. & International navigation lights Foredeck light Cockpit shower, hot/cold
- "CYGNET II" has been very well cared for and lightly sailed by her original and knowledgable owners. Over the course of ownership it has been professionally maintained, and it shows. For someone seeking a wonderful cruising boat, if for weekends or longer, "CYGNET II" will not disappoint the most discriminating buyer. New to the market, nicely equipped and in turnkey condition.
- Eclusions include but are not limited to Owner's personal gear and any items not specifically mentioned in this listing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- F or additional information and photos or to make an appointment to inspect "CYGNET II" personally, please contact Centrasl Listing Agent, Frank Hamilton CPYB 941-704-3300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org