“BOOSIE” is one of the last John Cherubini designs for Hunter, and represents superior quality in construction, joinery, and sailing ability compared to newer Hunters. She is very clean, well cared for, and ready to comfortably go cruising tomorrow.
- This roomy Hunter offers 6'4" headroom below. Entering from cockpit, galley is to starboard. Across from galley to port is an aft berth. Forward Port and starboard are settees and a fold down f loor mounted teak dinette table . The head is forward to port with pressurized water and shower. V-berth with thick cushions, hanging locker and storage. There is (9) nine opening ports, (2) two large hatches with solar powered f ans provide ventilation and open feeling.
- Galley is aft to starboard SS sink Pressurized water (2) burner Origo 3000 non pressurized alcohol stove Top loading ice box Fully equipped Galley (Utensils, plates, cups, Etc) Drawers, and cabinets provide plenty of storage
- Garmin GPSMAP 172C Ritchie compass Hummingbird Max 215 depth/fish finder President 500 VHF w/remote speaker Uniden Hand held VHF
- Sails & Rigging
- Full Batten Mainsail ( Excellent condition) 150 Genoa on Roller furling system 110 jib ( Excellent Condition ) Mainsail cover Bimini Lewmarprimary winches Snatch blocks Winch handles Whisker pole
- 12 volt ships power system (2) 12 volt batteries 110 volt 30 Amp shore power system Automatic Battery Charger
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Fenders and dock lines Magma Propane Grill (2) Danforth Anchors Lifelines Swim ladder
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com