* Owner willing to look at smaller open boat trades like a 23' or above Center Console *
This 40 Silverton Aft Cabin is a true standout especially in comparison to other similar sized motoryachts of this age. Representing a true value she has the large and roomy interior these boats are noted for plus has received a history of professional mechanical care, fresh bottom paint, fresh detailing and waxing, new generator with less than 20 hours, new refrigrator/freezer, Garmin electronics, and much more!
Priced to sell immediately this boat is impressive in her condtion and cleanliness and will make a great family cruiser, weekend condo, or extended liveaboard!
- This 40 Silverton Aft Cabin provides an abundance of room both inside an out! Starting with a large aft deck that is protected by a hardtop and has room for a small party or dining al fresco. Two steps up is a fully equipped bridge with bimini, bench seat, and three helm/companion chairs. The entire boat has been freshly waxed and shines everywhere one looks. Moving into the cabin you instantly see why an aft cabin motoryacht is so popular. Wide open salon with L-shaped sleeper sofa, chair, coffee table and more. Visibility is excellent with large windows all around making this salon area warm and inviting. Just a few steps down and forward is a fully equipped galley with new refrigerator and freezer, three burner stove, oven and sink. Cabinet space is abundant and there is additional storage around the large dinette and table just opposite the kitchen. Moving forward is the guest stateroom and head. The head has a stall shower, vanity, medicine cabinet and electric toilet. The guest stateroom is located in the bow and has a v-berth with filler turning it into a large double berth. This stateroom features a hanging locker and drawer space as well. The master stateroom is aft which affords exceptional privacy even when guests are aboard. The island double berth allows access from both sides and there is room still for a changing seat and a double hanging locker with drawer space below. The private master head has a vanity, electric head and stall shower with glass door. New Norcold Refrigerator Freezer Princess Marine Oven and Three Burner Stove Top Teak and Holly Galley Floor Microwave Stainless Steel Galley Sink Louvered Cabinet Faces with Storage Cabinets and Drawers AC and DC Lighting Toshiba Color TV with DVD Player Sleeper Sofa
- Garmin Fishfinder and Depthfinder Garmin GPS Chartplotter Icom VHF Radio Spotlight Compass Windlass Controls Overhead Bimini Helm Cover (3) Bucket Helm and Companion Chairs Bridge Bench Seat with Storage
- Freshwater Cooled Crusader 454 Engines w/ updated Risers (1059 hours; Professionally Maintained) Kohler 7.3kw ECD Generator with Sound Shield (11 hours) Dual 30 amp Shorepower Service AC and DC Ships Systems NewMar Heavy Duty Marine Battery Charger Batteries Battery ON/Off Switches Hot Water Heater Pressurized Fresh Water System Digital AC/Heat Controls Lewmar Windlass Anchor Chain Rode with Line Anchor
- Deck and Construction
- Swim Platform Swim Ladder Weaver Snap Davits for tender Shorewater Hook Up New Bottom Paint (July 2013) New Zincs (July 2013) (4) Fender Racks (4) Fenders Navigational Lights Anchor Light
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent