- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- VD-8.1 S Horizon V-Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With a great cockpit layout and flow that makes it the place to be the 38 Sundancer has been a hit for Sea Ray from day 1. This boat has really low hours on Merc 8.1's and a seller that is ready to get it moved. Stunning exterior white gelcoat and two sets of canvas including an unused new set that is in perfect condition. Click Full Specs For Pics And Details.
- Forward Centerline Master Berth Flat Screen TV w/ DVD In Master Split Head/Shower AC/Heat CD Stereo Salon Fold Down Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Mid Cabin Lounge Converts Flat Screen TV/DVD In Mid Cabin Rich dark Cherry Interior w/ ultra-leather Wood blinds
- Microwave 2 Burner Range Fridge Freezer Deepwell Sink Great Cabinet Storage
- Lofranz Electric Anchor Windlass Bow Sunpads Sea Star Electric Assist Hydraulic Steering ACR Remote Spotlight Cockpit Carpets Cockpit Refrigerator Cockpit Hard Top with Full Enclosure Beam Central Vacuum TWO SETS OF CANVAS (ONE BRAND NEW) Cockpit Table
- Raymarine 4kw Open Array Raymarine E120 chart plotter Northstar NS100 VHF Raymarine Autopilot ST8002 Ritchie compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Mercruiser 8.1S Horizon (190 hrs) Mercury Smartcraft Engine Display Kohler 7.3 Generator Output: 7.3 KW/Sound Shield Battery charger Halon system Dripless stuffing boxes Electric engine hatch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.