- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1l HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$10,000 Price Reduction on 9/13/13! Beautifully Kept Boat with all the Right Options!
"Sea For Two" is a prime example of the unbelievably roomy 39 Silverton Motoryacht. This boat has benefited from only having two owners and was shed kept until 2011. She has always been an Upper Chesapeake Bay boat so has seen very little salt water as well. All this is evident in the boat's condition which is very impressive for a 2006 model.
"Sea For Two" is powered by the higher output 425hp Crusader 8.1 HO engines which only have 262 hours! The Kohler Generator with Advanced Digital Controls provides power for the whole boat when away from the dock and has only 246 hours! Other notable features are a Northstar Radar, GPS, Chartplotter, Simrad Autopilot, Bow Thruster, Charles Iso Transformer, Dripless Shaft Seals, Bose Entertainment System, etc.
If you have never been on a Silverton 39 Motoryacht and are looking for the most room and functionality all under 40 feet, then you owe it to yourself to take a look. An incredible two stateroom, two head layout (both with stall showers), a wide open salon with the galley only being one step down, an abundance of head room and natural light and total privacy for owners and guests with sleeping quarters at opposite ends of the boat. On the outside the aft deck with wetbar and ice maker is great for entertaining or simply sitting out watching a sunset at anchor. The flybridge has more seating then most boats in this class so everyone can be comfortable keeping the captain company when running.
Conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor just minutes off I-95 and only 20-25 minutes away from Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) this beautiful 39 Silverton is easy to see and should not be missed!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Silverton 39 Motor Yacht is a culmination of extensive research and modern technology. Below, Silverton has increased the usage of rich solid cherry woods, created solid cherry raised panel doors, and extended the use of genuine Corian countertops. Top-grade interior hardware has been installed, and Flexsteel sofas and settees are included with UltraLeather surfaces. Up above, the SideWalk system reduces the number of steps, but certainly not the safe and easy access. Top-grade marine vinyl with Starboard backing and PreFixx coatings resist mildew and UV damage.
- Northstar 6000i Display with Color Chartplotter and Radar Simrad IS15 Depth Dispaly Simrad AP26 Autopilot Icom VHF IC-M422 VHF Radio Icom Command VHF Mic in Salon Faria Analog Gauges with Digital Hour Meters Ritchie Compass Maxwell WIndlass Control at Helm Bow Thruster Control ITT Jabsco Remote Spotlight Control Sea Star Hydrualic Steering Trim Tabs
- Electric Systems
- Kohler Advanced Digital Control Generator with only 246 Hours! ProMariner Protech 1240i Plus Battery Charger Charles Marine C-Power Isolation Transformer DC Electric System with Control/Breaker Panel AC Electric System with Control/Breaker Panel 50 Amp Shorepower System with Glendinning Cablemaster
- Deck and Construction
- Bow Pulpit with Anchor Chute Anchor Anchor Windlass with Foot Controls and Helm Control Bow Sunpad Silverton's SideWalk Molded Steps to Bridge Dockside Water Connection Full Flybridge Enclosure with Bimini and Four Sided Enclosure Aft Deck Hardtop with Full Enclosure Radar Arch Navigational and Anchor Lights Bow Mounted Search/Spot Light Bow Fender Racks with Fenders Large Salon and Stateroom Windows, Portlights and Overhead Hatches Windshield Textaline Cover Large Swim Platform with Built In Swim Ladder Transom Storage Locker Starboard Transom Boarding Deck for Easy Access From Fixed or Taller Docks Port Molded in Stairway from Swim Platform to Aft Deck for Easy Access From Floating Docks and Swim Platform Abundant Hand Rails for Safety
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Contact Chuck Meyers: Cell 703-999-7696 Office 410-342-6600 email firstname.lastname@example.org