- 30 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
A Grady White 30ft Marlin with (2) 2005 Honda 225 with only 1200 hours on them.
The current onwer has taken meticulous care of her and it shows.
New coamimg pads,interiorre-done,new glass on the canvas. The has been professionally maintained mechanically. The hull has been detailed every year.
This hull is still being manufactured today...This is a true classic designe that is still in existence today.
The boat gives you luxury,spped and fuel economy.
The owner takes pride in her and it shows.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Grady-White Marlin 300 is a 30-foot walkaround cabin that has a stable, roomy cockpit full of fishing-friendly features including: built-in rod holders, tackle station with sink, insulated bait box and lockable drawers, and a 275-quart insulated fish box. Toe rails and the high interior freeboard provide an extra measure of safety for leaning out to gaff a fish or pick up a ski. The stern of the Marlin 300 has a molded-in bench seat, swim platform with stainless steel ladder, and an 80-quart livewell. The cabin has a forward V-berth and an aft double berth, as well as an enclosed head, microwave, fridge, stove, and stereo system.
- Equipment List
- Grady-White Marlin 300 Specifications - Standard Equipment Safety - 2 Automatic bilge pumps (total 3000 gph) - Basic flotation - Bow rail - 316 grade stainless steel - Chrome-over-bronze through-hull fittings - Cockpit toe rails - Companion grab rail - Non-skid fiberglass liner - Non-skid recessed walk-around - Self-bailing cockpit w- 4 cockpit drains Cabin - Forward V-berth - Berth - aft double berth - Cabin lights - Cabin window curtains - Carpet - Forward hatch w- screen - Head - enclosed head area w- sink, shower and lamp - Head - marine head w- electric flush - Lockable door w- screen & companionway hatch - Microwave oven - Mirror - Portside galley w- sink - Refrigerator - Rod storage racks (10) - Rod storage - aft berth - Stereo - CD system - Storage - galley cabinets - Storage - 2 storage pockets - Storage - under-berth compartments - Stove - alcohol - electric - Table - Water heater - Water tank - 39 gal. freshwater - Window - aft berth window w- screen - Windows - 2 opening windows w- screens Cockpit & Deck - 100% hand-laid hull and deck - Accessory outlet 12V - Anchor windlass wiring - Battery select switch - Batteries (4) - Battery charger system - Battery isolator - Bow pulpit w- anchor davit - Cockpit bolsters - Cockpit lights - Cockpit shower (recessed) - Compass - Dockside power - Drink holders - Dynaplate - Fighting chair reinforcement - Fish box - 275 qt. port insulated fish box w- overboard drain - Footrests (helm & companion) - Fuel capacity - 306 gal. (150 gal. tank, 156 gal. tank) - Heavy-duty gunwale molding - Hydraulic trim tabs - Integrated outboard mounting system w- swim platform and ladder - International lighting - Livewell - 20 gal. aft deck insulated raw water livewell w- overboard drain - Outboard shaft length - 25" - Rod holders (4) - Rod storage racks - 6 horizontal - Seating - deluxe helm & companion chairs - Seating - port fish box cushion - Seating - starboard tackle station cushion - Seating - foredeck cushions - Seating - molded in aft bench seat w- cushion - Springline cleats - Stainless steel, 316 grade through-bolted deck hardware - Steering - hydraulic - Steering - tilt - Steering - stainless steel, 316 grade steering wheel - Stern eyes - Storage - forward anchor locker w- rope storage - Storage - lockable electronics box - Storage - lockable storage under helm & companion seats - Storage - under-step compartment - Tackle station behind helm chair w- freshwater sink, insulated bait box w- overboard drain, lockable drawers - Transducer mounting flats - Transom door - Washdown - pressurized seawater w- hose - Windshield - ventilated windshield - Windshield washer - freshwater (starboard) - Windshield wipers Grady-White Marlin 300 Optional Equipment - Air conditioning - Anchor windlass - Generator - Hardtop w- radio box & spreader lights - Hardtop rod holders - Outrigger kit - 19 ft. Lee Jr. cabin side mounted - Outrigger kit - 24 ft. Lee Sr. fold-down - Rod storage - folding cabin rack (6) - Seating - companion bench seat - Drop curtain - Hardtop front & side curtains - Helm station cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Feel free to contact listing broker Jimmy @ 617-799-4211