- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG 350
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“SEAQUATION2” is Sea Rays most popular express model introduced in 2003 which set high standards for bold styling, lush accommodations. Highlights include roomy, open-plan interior with lacquered cherry cabinets, expansive cockpit with U-shaped lounge seating, double helm seat with flip-up bolsters, burled dash, extended swim platform, power engine room hatch.
- Main Salon
- Cherry Interior Package 15" Flat screen TV with DVD Player Clarion AM/FM/CD with Helm Remote Six-Disc CD Changer 12000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning Full Carpeting with Snap-in Protector Mid Cabin Fold-Down TV with DVD Player Crescent-Shaped Sofa - Converts to Sleeping Berth Removable Dinette Table
- Dual Burner Recessed Solid-Surface Stovetop Molded Fiberglass Countertop Molded Sink Basin Norcold Dual Voltage Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Master Stateroom
- Island Berth - Forward Privacy Curtain Forward Hanging Locker
- Guest Stateroom
- Convertible Mid Cabin Double Berth Mid Cabin Privacy Curtain
- Full Canvas Enclosure Dual Captain's Seating with Bolsters Crescent Cockpit Seating Snap-In Carpet Liner Electric Actuated Engine Hatch Extended Swim Platform Hot and Cold Fresh Water Transom Shower Lofrans Windlass with Helm and Deck Controls Remote Spotlight
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine GPS Chartplotter SL530 Icom M422 VHF Clarion remote controller Windlass controller Quest Spot light controller Smartcraft Tachometers and system check
- Single 30 Amp Shore Power Connection 50' 30 Amp Power Cord Dual Battery Switches 120V 30 Amp Battery Charger CO Detector Kohler 5Kw Generator 390 Hrs.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine Brand: Mercruiser Engine Model: Mag 350 MPI Engine Hours: Port 575 Starboard 576 Port Manifold replaced 6/2011 Starboard Manifold replaced 1/2010 Hydraulic Trim Tabs Dripless Shaft Seals
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.