- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92TA (1100 hours SMOH)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Hatteras quality well-built motor yacht in very nice condition.
This Motor Yacht model's floor plan features an extended full-width main salon with an inside bridge access ladder. No partition separates the helm from the salon so that the helmsman can be part of the conversation. The expanded salon dimensions create a huge entertainment area for a boat of this size. Also the aft deck has been professionally enclosed to create an extra weather proof living space w/ heat and AC.
The lower floor plan, with three separate staterooms each with their own full head and separate shower stalls, and separate engine rooms. She is equipped with 5 separate reverse cycle CruisAir Heat and AC units.
Topside, the fly bridge is a fantastic place to operate the yacht as sight lines are excellent. Her aft deck has been enclosed providing much more living space. The alteration was finished in 1996. Awlgripped topsides and hull are in excellent condition and still shine.
Additional features include a galley with refrigerator / freezer, trash compactor, electric stove and oven, garbage disposal, dishwasher and washer and dryer. On deck features bow pulpit, molded foredeck seating, wheelhouse deck doors, and a swim platform. She is also equipped with NAIAD Stabilizers.
- Accommodations Sleeps six in three staterooms Forward is guest cabin with over/under twin bunks. Ensuite head with corian counters and stall shower. Anchor locker access at bow. To starboard is a stacked washer dryer unit. Moving aft is the full size galley and dinette to starboard with a teak and holly sole. Thru the companion way aft is the VIP guest stateroom which has a large full height hanging locker, split twin berths with a guest head and stall shower. Moving further aft thru a beautiful teak hall way, is the owner's stateroom with a private, nicely decorated en-suite head with corian counters, and a large shower. This stateroom includes a centerline queen berth, ample drawer storage port and starboard, port side vanity center with drawers, makeup lighting, nightstand cabinetry port and starboard reading lights port and starboard, low voltage overhead lighting, and a flat screen TV w/ DVD. Salon The salon has been updated with custom furniture, and has the look of a newer boat.
- Forward of the salon is the galley down layout with dinette to starboard. 4 Burner Cooktop Full Size Fridge/Freezer Teak and holly sole Dishwasher Trash Compactor Garbage Disposal Microwave Flat panel TV
- Fully enclosed aft deck with AC/heat Aft Deck furniture Aft Deck Carpet Dinghy crane Searchlight Windlass Dual Bow Dockboxes Bow Seating Nice bridge seating Bridge bimini top Swim Platform Swim Ladder
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 6V92TA (3340 hrs) 1100 hrs SMO Onan 20kw generator 5 zone AC/heat Oil change system mains and gen Naiad stabilizers Walker air seps Double racors
- Depth sounder – Datamarine Log-speedometer - Datamarine Repeater(s) - GPS and Datamarine Autopilot - Robertson Compass GPS - Northstar 951X with repeater VHF - ICOM IS-M80 Radar
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD