- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED $78,000 Owner wants her gone!
The Cruisers 5000 Sedan Sport has the very popular European styling with prop pocket hull design to reduce shaft angle. It also has a very spacious floor plan with elevated lower helm and dinette as well as interior access to the flybridge. Two of the three staterooms have large double berths and both heads have oversized shower stalls. From the cockpit you can fish or dive and conveniently launch your dinghy; the flybridge offers superior visibility and cruising comfort.
She is easy to see please call to set up an appointment.
- A 2008, 12” Garmin integrated chart plotter nav. system, with autopilot, radar, XM weather and rear view camera. VHF radios and Nav info at both upper and lower helm stations.
- New flat screen TV’s and DVD’s
- Fixed performance trim tabs
- Upper and lower rear Sunbrella sun screens at cockpit and flybridge
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 5000 Sedan Sport, with three deluxe staterooms, three deck levels, a unique indoor stairway to the bridge and the finest appointments afloat, ensures an unparalleled cruising experience. Her roomy bridgedeck was designed to provide serious comfort, featuring a large wrap-around settee, triple-wide helm seat, a wetbar with refrigerator and ice maker, and a stereo / CD player. The generous aft deck space incorporates an extended swim platform, which is also available with a hydraulic lift. The salon boasts a convertible, crescent-shaped dinette / sofa, an L-shaped sofa / sleeper and a well-equipped lower helm station. A well-thought-out galley features a coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave / convection oven, and full-size refrigerator / freezer, as well as plenty of storage, counter space, and attractive wood flooring. The master stateroom, forward stateroom, and twin-berth midcabin are accompanied by two spacious heads with separate showers, as well as countless amenities to enhance the liveaboard life. The third cabin can also serve as a laundry room with available washer / dryer unit.
- Lower Helm
- Control station with compass, full engine instrumentation, steering, engine controls, trim tab control, spotlight control, full adjustable power helm seat, rudder indicator, bow thruster control Windshield defroster windshield wipers/ washers Hourmeters Windshield privacy cover Ladder to flybridge
- FRP cockpit, self-draining Dockside water inlet Retractable shore power cord Cockpit shower Transom door Extended swim platform with boarding ladder and hydraulic lift Cockpit boarding lights
- Factory arch with hardtop, lights on underside Large wrap-around settee with storage under FRP module houses a wetbar, icemaker and stereo/CD player Full engine instrumentation Hydraulic wheel steering with tilt Electronic engine controls Bow thruster control Aft flybridge handrail heightened for safety
- Full cherry veneer cabinetry Beige carpet with carpet runner Entry is via a sliding door/screen from cockpit Beige Ultraleather L-shaped sofa sleeper with incliner seat Cabin lighting Stereo system with surround sound Bose speakers Flat Screen TV Central vacuum system Window blinds
- Located to starboard Solid surface countertops Princess 3 burner electric range Microwave oven Double well stainless steel sink Refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, 2 door Cherry veneer cabinetry Wood flooring Undercounter and overhead storage cabinets
- Forward to port adjacent to lower helm Beige Ultraleather crescent shaped dinette/sofa with teak table
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidships to port Angled island double berth with comforter bedspread and pillow shams Spacious hanging locker Reverse cycle air conditioner Color TV with remote Inner spring mattress Cherry veneer storage cabinets Beige carpet Halogen lighting Mirrored headboard Draperies at windows Access to Master Head
- Guest Stateroom
- Located forward Centerline island double berth with storage under, comforter bedspread, pillow shams, innerspring mattress, throw pillows Reverse cycle air conditioning Port and starboard eye-level storage cabinetry Color TV/VCR Reading lamps, 2 Halogen lighting Overhead hatch
- Master Head
- Located off Master stateroom to port Hard suface vanity with sink and storage under Large mirror Vacu-flush MSD Stall shower with sump pump Ventilation system Halogen lighting
- Guest Stateroom 2
- Located amidships to starboard Twin berths, convertible to double, with bedspreads, pillow shams Halogen lighting Reading lamps Washer/dryer unit
- Guest Head
- Located forward to starboard 2 access doors Vacu-flush MSD Hard surface vanity with sink and storage under Stall shower with sump pump Halogen lighting
- Engine Room
- Accessed via a cockpit floor hatch Engine Room lighting Automatic fire extinguisher system, Halon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.