- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L Bravo II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TRI-AXLE TRAILER INCLUDED
MERC 7.4L BRAVO II W/ 600 HOURS
If you're in the hunt for a comfortable, single-engine engine wide beam cruiser, you can make few better choices than this Sea Ray 290 Sundancer.
Boasting a stable 9’ beam, the 290 Sundancer can handle a crowd on board comfortably. Overnighting accommodations include a comfortable vee berth forward, large convertible dinette and private double berth in the mid-cabin.
"Minnow Pause" is sharp, inside and out and the extra convenience of the tri-axle trailer will help send you along on your favorite boating adventures.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- LOADMASTER TRI-AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER
- AIR CONDITIONING
- LEWMAR WINDLASS
- RAYTHEON RAY54 VHF
- GARMIN 178C GPS
- REMOTE SPOTLIGHT
... and much more!
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- This early version of the Sea Ray 290 Sundancer series is nimble, spacious and modern. TOPSIDES The nine-foot beam allows for a very open cockpit design and this area includes a triple-wide helm seat with two handy fold down aft-facing jump seats. The aft lounge seat has been removed for a more open deck area. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through a folding hatchway to the portside. The large booth-style dinette is immediately at the base of the stairs, mid-ships to port. This dinette will seat four and will also convert for a sleeper. Opposite the dinette, to starboard, is a galley with built-in microwave, molded fiberglass sink, safety handrail and plenty of storage. Fully forward, find a very spacious vee berth with overhead hatch for light and air, plus a hanging locker alongside. Return aft, through the salon and find a spacious mid-cabin nicely placed beneath the elevated helm area. This mid-cabin has its own sliding window with screen for ventilation and a large mirror to brighten the compartment, plus plenty of room to sleep two. AIR CONDITIONING CABIN DECK WINDOW BLINDS 3 DECK VENT HATCHES SONY AM-FM-CD
- Galley, Head & Systems
- KENYON2 BURNER COMBO ELECTRIC-ALCOHOL STOVE QUASAR MICROWAVE OVEN DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR HOT WATER SYSTEM SHORE WATER INLET PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM MANUAL FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK & TANK LEVEL MONITOR SHOWER POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD
- Electronics & Accessories
- RAYTHEON RAY54 VHF RADIO STANDARD HORIZON DIGITAL DEPTHFINDER RITCHIE COMPASS GARMIN 178C GPSS-PLOTTER RAYLINE REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS WINDSHIELD WIPERS
- Electrical Equipment
- SINGLE 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORD PROMARINER BATTERY CHARGER, 20 AMP TWO BATTERIES W/ SWITCHES
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Accessories
- FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TRANSOM DOOR FIBERGLASS INTEGRATED BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER LEWMAR WINDLASS ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & RODE DOCK LINES, FIRE EXTINGUISHER AUTO FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM CONVERTIBLE TOP W/ SIDE CURTAINS & CAMPER TOP (UPDATED ISINGLASS, 2013) COCKPIT COVER RADAR ARCH COCKPIT TABLE FRESH WATER DECK WASHDOWN ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT TRAILER NOTE: 2007 LOADMASTER TRI-AXLE ALUMINUM BUNK TRAILER OTHER NOTES: 2008 OUTDRIVE REBUILD, 2007 NEW HEAD & WASTE HOSES; 2007 AIR CONDITIONING ADDED, NEW STEREO.
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call today, toll-free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.