- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Comfort and fuel economy. Pain Killer has been loved and cared for by her current owners for the last ten years. Captain maintained with meticulous maintenance records and upgrades make Pain Killer ready to go at any notice. Her spacious open feel salon gives the appearance of a much larger yacht. Her proven 425 HP 903 Cummings engines provide reliability and great fuel economy. Easy to see in Palm Beach Gardens and only 15 minutes from Palm Beach International. Pick up from airport provided. Make an appointment today to view Pain Killer.
- Master Stateroom Full Beam Master Aft Centerline King Size Bed Ensuite Head with Walk In Shower Multiple Drawer Space Cedar Hanging Lockers Live Aboard Storage Capabilities Private Entry from Salon Forward V.I.P. Stateroom Queen Island Bed Ensuite Private Entrance Head / Walk In Shower Midship Stateroom Port Side Over / Under Bunk Beds Privacy Door Midship Stateroom Stbd. Two Twin Beds Office Work Station Privacy Door Two Overhead Pullman Beds
- Teak Frame Sliding Entry Doors LG 32" Flat Screen TV New Tracvision Sat TV System RCA DVD Player Window Treatments
- Amana Side By Side Refridgerator New Whirlpool Microwave Oven Seperate Whirlpool Beverage Refridgerator Trash Compactor Jenn-Air Four Burner Cooktop Oven Tile Floring And Backsplashes
- Deck & Hull
- Exterior Windshield And Side Entry Sun Shades Teak Deck Coverings Thru Out Bow Pulpit With Windless 300 Feet Of Anchor Chain Stainless Steel Cleats And Hardware (6) Fender Holders Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Bow Rail Teak Hand Rails Forward Bow Seating Aluminum Boarding Ladder Midship Boarding Rails Fully Covered Side Decks Aft Deck Teak Swim Platform Fresh Water Wash Down Teak Salon Entry Doors Teak Cocktail Table Matching Folding Deck Chairs Flybridge L Shaped Seating With Table L Shaped Seating Port Side Captain Chair Retractable Radar Arch Aluminum Frame Canvas Top Sun Deck 11 Foot AB Tender With Bimini, VHF, And 30 HP Mercury 4 Stroke Stainless Steel Handrails Davit Launch And Retrieval System
- Engine Room
- Newer Twin Kohler 23 KW Generators Pt 1139 Hrs / Stbd 1041 Hrs Twin Fuel Efficient Cummins 903 400 Gal. Per Day Sea Recovery Water Maker (Rebuilt 07/13) New Pronautic Battery Chargers New Exhaust Risers New Stainless Steel Hot Water Heater Stand Up Room Access With Work Station Naiad Stabilizers Halon Fire Control System Spare Props
- Pilot House
- Helm Chair Hynautic Engine Controls C 222 Single Side Band Radio Intercom Thru Out Naiad Stabilizers Engine Synchronizer Furuno 72 Color Radar Wagner Auto Pilot 1 Icom VHF 1 Polaris VHF 1 Standard VHF 2-Garmin 2010C Moving Map's Magellan Color GPS DataMarine Depth Finder
- Brokerage Bonus
- $5000,00 Salesman bonus paid directly to selling broker....
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Paul Pelletier, listing broker today for appointment. 772-323-8908 Palm Beach International airport pick up available.