- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- VD-8.1 S Horizon V-Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW ON THE MARKET AND PRICED RIGHT TO SELL!!
State of the art design and construction, semi enclosed helm deck offers panoramic views. Upscale interior with cherry cabinets boast roomy salon with leather settee, large galley, private bow stateroom.
The 380 Sundancer is destined to attract attention wherever she goes. She's a grand example of Sea Ray innovations. With a deep-V hull and the smooth power of twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drive engines, her superb seaworthiness is sure to please the most demanding owner. Her spacious cabin with sleeping accomodations for many makes the 380 Sundancer perfect for extended pleasure cruises with family and friends.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- This exciting 38 Sundancer features a stylish fiberglass hardtop with aft sunshade, overhead lighting and stainless-steel grab rails. An innovative center door in the transom provides easy access to the luxuriously appointed cockpit, complete with Corian table top, wet bar and icemaker. Powered by twin 8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser V-drives, this robust Sport yacht offers underwater exhaust, and standard anchor washdown.
- The Galley is equipped with stainless steel accesories, one refrigerator, a freezer and a microwave all of them are dual voltage 120v/12v, a double burner electrical stove with a safety guard rail, upper and lower cherry cabinets, a sink and a granite counter top, it comes with all kitchen accesories like a coffee maker, pots and pans, etc. The granite counter top comes with a cover for the sink and the trash container that makes it look like a one piece bar. The room also has a 20” foldable and retractable flat screen built in the kitchen roof and a DVD player.
- Main Salon and Dining Area
- Leather sitting, cherry finishes in cabinetry, wood blinds, 55 ounce Masland carpet100% anti stain, indirect lights, outlet for video games and Ipod. Stereo Clarion 12V, 6 discs, AM/FM, Amplifier, Subwoofer 8 speakers, storage under the couch (turns into a bed) and under the floor.
- Split Head
- The bathroom is divided in two sections, one with the toillet and sink with access to main galley and stateroom and the second one is the shower room with access to the stateroom.
- Living and Guest Stateroom
- Cozy living room with leather seating, that turns in to a double bed with a room dividing curtain, this room is equipped with a flat screen TV and a DVD player, perfect for guests.
- Raymarine navegation system (Includes Radar, Sonar, GPS, FishFinder), Bowtruster, adjustable Captain chair companion double sitting next to Captain, stereo remote control, digital panel with multiple screens and electronic controls and a 4 (4”) for RPM, fuel and temperature info
- Main Deck
- U shape sitting with interior storage, removable center table that turns into a sun tanning bed, comes with a 20” flat screen TV with a built in DVD Player, also has a 4’ hydraulic swimming platform that holds a 3 people dingy with a 5 hp four stroke mercury engine.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com Why buy from Denison Yacht Sales? We have been serving yachtsmen and women throughout the world for almost 70 years Multiple US and International locations to serve you Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to selling your yacht Over 60 dedicated yacht sales professionals dedicated to finding your dream yacht