- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Mag 496
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BETTER THAN NEW!!
DON'T LET THE NUMERICAL YEAR OF THIS BOAT FOOL YOU ...
SHE SHOWS AS A MUCH NEWER BOAT AND COMES WITH NEW, MULTI-PORT INJECTED, FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES!
If you're looking for a sports cruiser that is clean, well-maintained and with low hours ... I invite you to come down to our docks in Dana Point and check this one out.
A new bimini top and a full cockpit canvas have kept the upholstery in great condition. The cockpit is very spacious and seating for 10 allows you to bring your friends and family along for your day on the water. Storage areas are conveniently built-in below the seating.and in-deck. A few cockpit features include: a removable cockpit table, sink with hot/cold pressurized water, single burner stove top, transom hot/cold shower, drink holders, molded steps to walk-through windshield for bow access, cockpit speakers and lighting.
A nicely maintained interior that includes a convertible V-berth with a removable dinette (sleeps two), an enclosed head, refrigerator, microwave, opening hatches, opening ports (with screens), curtains, storage lockers, below berth storage and plastic carpet protector.
The original, carburated engines were replaced in 2008 with NEW, twin multi-port injected, fresh water cooled, 496's with under 90 hours ... much more efficient for your ocean adventures.
SHE'S A "10"
COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL 33' FORMULA SUN SPORT TODAY!
- CLEAN interior! Convertible V-berth with storage below and a removable dinette Light gray headliner (in great shape) (2) Opening hatches overhead (3) Opening ports with screens Curtains (2) Counters with drink holders, built-in waste receptacle and a mirror Overhead lighting (2) Storage lockers Hanging locker Enclosed head with stainless steel sink, shower wand, marine toilet, storage, mirror, opening port with screen and a Tankwatch III tank monitor Norcold 12v/120v refrigerator, Panasonic microwave Kenwood KBC-2011s stereo Plastic carpet protector
- Swim step Swim ladder U-shaped seating ot starboard with built-in storage, converts into a sun ounger, storage for cockpit table Bench settee to port seats two, or one as an aft-facing lounger In-deck storage Cockpit sink with hot//cold pressurized water, cover and storage below (including a cooler) Cockpit single burner stove top with cover Dual helm seats with fold-up bolsters for stand-up driving Stainless steel radar arch Cockpit lights Cockpit speakers Stainless steel grab rails (7) built-in drink holders Molded steps lead to walk-through windshield for bow access Hot/cold transom shower Snap-in carpet Full cockpit canvas cover New bimini top for sun protection
- Garmin GPS Map 4210 with Radar Raytheon NAV398 GPS/Loran Standard Horizon Omni VHF Lowrance depth sounder Ritchie compass Bennett trim tabs Trim tab indicator Quicksilver throttles Electric engine hatch In-dash storage compartment Under dash storage locker
- NEW ENGINES (Installed in 2008; Cost: $40,000) MPI (multi-port injected), fresh water cooled, Mercruiser MAG 496's Under 90 hours Electric engine hatch for easy access
- Additional Information
- ProTec 1240i Plus battery charger (2) Batteries Seaward hot water heater Fireboy Halon Automatic fire extinguishing system Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.