- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Magnum Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sparkling Fresh Water Formula 280 BR
Twin Merc 350 MAGS With 100 Original Hours
IN-WATER & READY FOR YOU NOW!
Featuring all of the luxurious appointments and quality of the builders' pride, this Formula 280 Bow Rider is spacious, plush and stylish - and provides "big water" capability to keep your crew comfortable for a full day on almost any waters.
- From Formula
- The emphasis on the 280 Bowrider is its livability, making it perfect to enjoy an entire day on the water. Measuring 29'6" with a 9'2" beam, the 280's sleek profile reflects Formula's established experience and design qualities.
- Standard Equipment
- 280 BOWRIDER EXTERIOR Imron Graphics Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Concealed fiberglass anchor locker Stainless steel hardware & 316L stainless steel welded rails Stainless steel fuel fill w/integral vent Two port lights w/screens Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru Windshield wiper Polished air horn 316L stainless steel transom grab rail & ski tow eye Transom-mounted stereo remote control Transom-mounted outdrive switches Extended integrated swim platform w/concealed 316L stainless steel swim ladder Transom shower 280 BOWRIDER COCKPIT Continuous molded fiberglass deck & cockpit liner Dash panels w/burlwood finish & brushed metallic finish Complete Livorsi illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels Ritchie compass Digital depth sounder Livorsi shifters/throttles w/in-handle trim switch Dino tilt steering wheel w/burl & brushed metallic insets Auxiliary 12V outlet Bennett trim tab switches & indicators Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches w/E-T-A circuit breakers Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo w/high-power output, changer control, four 100W 6 1⁄2” 2-way marine grade speakers, iPod/MP3 port Thirteen polished stainless steel drink holders Cockpit/swim platform courtesy lights Weather-resistant cockpit seating featuring Dri-Fast foam and StarLite XLsynthetic marine panel construction Twin command seating w/dual-position helm and companion seats Port lounge w/ integrated dive tank storage Bow seating w/filler cushions Forward in-floor wakeboard storage w/automatic bilge pump Starboard storage locker U-shaped aft lounge seating w/storage Dual-height cockpit tables w/filler cushions Molded fiberglass galley w/integrated sink, Corian countertop, trash receptacle & integral 316L stainless steel safety rail Demand water system Disconnect switches for auxiliary & starting batteries In-floor ski storage Concealed fender storage w/two fenders Custom patterned cockpit carpet Pneumatic-assist transom door Bimini top & aft canopy, color-matched non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark vinyl undercoating Bow tonneau cover & cockpit cover, color-matched non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric w/SeaMark 280 BOWRIDER HEAD COMPARTMENT Continuous molded fiberglass liner Curved, one-piece locking door Molded fiberglass vanity w/stainless steel sink 280 BOWRIDER ENGINE ROOM Motorized hatch lift Courtesy lighting Fume detector Automatic fire extinguisher Thru-bolted engine mounts Remote oil filters Two marine batteries w/retainers Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems Bilge blowers Automatic bilge pump Bilge high water alarm Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Stainless steel props
- These Extras Included
- Polished stainless steel bow docking lights 120V shorepower w/galvanic isolator & monitor, 50-amp battery charger, 30-amp cord, transom hookup & 120V GFCI outlet Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo w/720W amplification, 10-disc CD changer, two additional 6 1⁄2” 2-way marine-grade speakers, iPod docking station & 200W cockpit subwoofer Manual porcelain head unit w/26-gallon holding tank & dockside pumpout Anchor w/ Chain & Rode Dock Lines, Throw Cushion, Flare Kit, Boat Hook, Life Jackets Dual Batteries, New 2013
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Extensive photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.