- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This sporty Four Winns 325 Express is a LOT of performance and comfort in an ideal size for area cruising! Dry stored when not in use, she's been beautifully kept and looks FAST whether she's underway or dockside. Generous 11' beam means a much more spacious interior than most express yachts, featuring a large forward berth and equally spacious mid-berth; nicely appointed galley with handy dinette; and enclosed head. She just stands above the crowd in any marina!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps up to (4) owners/guests in fore and midships cabin areas plus a double convertible main cabin dinette for a total of (6) overnight berths; one enclosed head with integral shower. LAYOUT FROM FORWARD: Large forward berth with storage beneath stretches from port to starboard side with opening centerline skylight hatch; (2) reading lights; 12v and double 110v outlets; mirror; hanging privacy curtain; seat and hanging locker. Next aft to starboard is the handy convertible DINETTE; well arranged GALLEY is opposite. Aft of the galley is the ENCLOSED HEAD with Vacuflush toilet, sink and integral shower. Aft and down a step is the MIDSHIP CABIN area, offering a double berth with two reading lights, and storage including a large hanging locker with courtesy lighting. To starboard aft in the main cabin are integral steps up and out to the BRIDGE DECK. BRIDGE DECK is arranged with the HELM STATION forward to starboard with double command seat and L-shaped guest seating opposite. Ample COCKPIT follows, offering a straight bench settee athwartships aft and transom gate to port opening to the SWIM STEP. Transom also features a hot/cold hand held shower with separate cold water washdown tap. Large sole hatch accesses the MACHINERY SPACES.
- GALLEY offers full features and equipment, including Kenyon 110v/alcohol galley stove; Samsung Classic Collection II microwave oven; Nova Kool under counter refrigerator; sink; hot/cold pressure freshwater system with hot water heater; and ample cabinet storage.
- DECKS are fiberglass with molded-in non-skid; bow pulpit; stainless safety rails and stanchions; stainless boarding ladder; (3) Nibo round opening deck hatches; twin horns; (2) windshield wipers; radar arch with removable slant back canvas over the cockpit and drop curtains; Scott downrigger mounts; (2) 4-pole stainless rocket launcher fishing pole holders; stainless steel fold down foot rest at the helm; navigation lights; deck lights; and remote bow spotlight. GROUND TACKLE includes plow-style main anchor with rode; bow roller; and Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass.
- Electronics & Helm
- JRC LLC 1500 Radar Raymarine A65 plotter GPS Uniden Polaris VHF radio Richie Powerdamp Compass Clarion CD stereo system
- 12vDC and 110vAC systems with panels and fuse/circuit breaker protection; house and starting batteries; 4 KW Kohler generator; 30-amp dockside electrical inlet with hook-up cable.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- ENGINE instrumentation includes dual tachometers; engine temperature gauges; oil pressure gauges; fuel gauges; and voltmeters. Teleflex Seastar wheel steering; Bennett trim tabs; PYI packless shaft glands; Fireboy automatic Halon 1301 fire control system; Marine Technologies gas vapor detector.
- Any of owners' personal items left on board, including any items not listed in the specifications, are not included with the sale of the vessel.
- Included with this boat is a Tohatsu 9.8 four stroke engine and inflatable fiberglass bottom RIB. It is attached to the boat with a Weaver lever davit system for easy use and storage back on the boat.
- Broker's Comments
- This is a nicely equipped boat that is ready to go cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.