- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9 M3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SPOTLESS engine room, interior and exterior. Never Enough belongs to the owner of a docking pilot business and a realtor - both understand the importance of caring for the mechanical, structural and cosmetics of their belongings. Their attentive care of their boat shows in its pristine condition. Before their ownership, this boat was the personal vessel of the owner of one of the largest Bayliner dealerships in the country. When you step aboard this beautiful boat you will want to own her - there is nothing to disappoint.
The 330hp Cummins are very economical to operate at a comfortable cruising speed of 1800-2000rpms traveling at 12mph. She has the get up and go if necessary but we think you will be very happy traveling the loop or the islands at cruising speed. In addition Never Enough is a low hour boat with less than 50 hours on the newly rebuilt 12.5kw Westerbeke generator in a sound shield and bow thruster. More nice upgrades since purchased in 2009.
The Bayliner 47 is a best seller for a reason. The accommodations and layout cannot be beat. Running the boat is a pleasure whether the captain is in the pilothouse or on the flybridge. The commanding, panoramic bridge view, large salon and galley and expansive flybridge add to the liveability of this boat.
She is turn key - ready for the loop or for the islands. We have never had a customer who wasn't absolutely thrilled and completely satisfied with the purchase of a Bayliner 47 - they are hands down the most comfortable, easily accessible vessel with all the right spaces and necessary amenities for an enjoyable cruising life. Come see this one today!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 4788 Pilot House Motoryacht combines comfort, an elegant line, and luxury features. The large bridge deck, with its fully-appointed helm and generous lounge seating, allows captain and guests to enjoy the view together. The 4788 features a wide lounge seat sculpted into the foredeck for sunning, a large transom door for easy access to the broad boarding platform, and generous side decks with grab rails for extra security. The master suite includes a large double berth, twin hanging lockers, a separate dressing room with settee that converts to upper and lower bunks, and a private bath with large vanity and enclosed tub. The midship stateroom offers another a double berth and across the companionway is a second bath complete with shower. The 4788 features a fully equipped electric galley, large salon windows, and unencumbered movement throughout the vessel. Standard equipment includes Raytheon radar, AutoHelm autopilot, electric anchor windlass, and davit with electric winch.
- Full length L- shaped sofa with storage below Hi-lo table with attached fold out leaves Two custom canvas ship's chairs Entertainment Center Sherwood and JVC components, speakers Wet bar with U-line ice maker and stainlness steel sink, storage below Flatscreen Samsung, TV/DVD new 2012 KVH M4 with direct TV service, new owner will need to change receiver Window blinds Carpet with accent rug Security system (not proven) Overhead lighting and indirect lighting Storage on port side of salon Engine access Reverse air system dedicated to salon and passageway
- Bamboo flooring in galley Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven/broiler Magic chef refrigerator/freezer Frigidaire trash compactor GE microwave oven Overhead lighting Double stainless sink Large windows with excellent visibility and lighting Plenty of underneath and overhead storage Pullout drawers Pot and pan storage GFI outlets
- Master Stateroom
- Door to attached third stateroom has been removed to enlarge the master making it quite spacious (door is available.) This stateroom has upper and lower berths that can be converted to a settee. Excellent space for the occasional extra guest or grandchildren. Also makes for an excellent dressing area. This is one of Never Enough's features that add comfort and versatility not often seen on a boat this size. Custom bedding and custom mattress Toshiba flatscreen TV, new 2012 Storage drawers and extra storage under bed Custom padding on sides of berth, provides extra comfort Reading lights Stateroom hatches with screens and shades Full length mirror on closet door Spacious ensuite head with soaking tub/shower with glass door Fiberglass sink and vanity with storage below, storage drawers Port light, privacy door, 110 outlet, mirror, towel bars and robe hook
- Raymarine C120 chartplotter/camera monitor (rear camera integrated) NEW 2012 AIS receiver capable Stidd helm chair Raytheon autopilot ST 6000 Raytheon radar Bow thruster controls Raytheon ST 60 rudder indicator Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Two dedicated a/c units with digital controls - one is a/c only, the other is reverse air Trim tab indicators Electronic and high end Kahlenberge air horns - do not need to worry about being heard when you need your horns! L-shaped settee with pedestal cocktail table, foldout leaves Searchlight Wipers/washers/defrosters Easily accessible power distribution panel for AC & DC, storage below Faria guages Faria sync guages Tankwatch for holding tank 50 amp service on all three legs 12 volt service and GFI outlets Stainless steel wheel, Hynautic hydraulic controls Overhead storage on bulkhead walls Stairs with large secure hatch to flybridge Port and starboard sliding doors for foredeck access Carpet
- Raymarine Chartplotter repeater, C-90 2013, it is set up to be a separate system from the Pilothouse but can be integrated VHF, Standard Horizon Matrix 2150 AIS plus DVD player/speakers, plays CD and memory devices ACR Electronics, 406 EPIRB Venturi wind screen with aluminum frame Stainless steel ship's wheel Adjustable helm chair Hynautic, hydraulic steering Trim tab controls Searchlight controls Electric davit - LOW PROFILE 10' hardbottom Zodiac with 5 hp Johnson Radar arch Lighting Bimini top Helm and lounge canvas covers Stainless steel railing Fender rack Non-skid fiberglass Wetbar with refrigerator, storage and canvas cover Lounge seating with storage below Ladder to aft cockpit Large hatch with steps to pilothouse
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Newly rebuilt 12.5 Westerbeke genset with less than 50 hours 4 A/C units, two 16,000 btu, two 10,000 btu Bow thruster Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Dripless shaft ZF Hurth marine transmissions Charles Industries battery charger, new Three Marinco 50 amp/125 volt inlets amidships Various A.C. outlets throughout GFCI outlest in head, PH, galley , Flybridge wetbar Fresh water accumulator tank Dockside pressure regulator Macerator, holding tank (48g) Seven bilge pumps: two 2000 gph, four 1100 gph, one 1500 gph, Hynautic hydraulic steering Reverso oil change system Sound deadening insulation in engine room Vacuflush heads Raycor filter system Carbon monoxide detector in salon Smoke alarms in salon and passageway
- Guest stateroom, head, passageway
- Pullman double berth in guest stateroom Spacious guest head is across the passageway from the stateroom, allows this to serve as a dayhead with shower, storage and port light Sizable storage cabinet in passageway Indirect lighting, overhead lighting and safey lights in passageway Full length mirror on cedar line hanging locker door DVD player in guest stateroom, separate from entertainment system Locker in starboard side of passageway provides excellent access to pumps Custom mattress Privacy door Drawers and cabinet storage Portlight with curtains Speakers Carpet Double bed with storage below
- Aft deck, Cockpit and Swim Platform
- Spacious cockpit with hardtop Nautical Structures low profile davit, 12v motor, 10' Zodiac RIB, 5hp Johnson, dinghy chocks Access to flybridge Access to lazarette Large transom door for easy access to the broad boarding platform Storage bags for electric cables Covers for electric cables Quick connect hose for cleaning Pressure reducer for hose Courtesy lighting Port and starboard storage compartments Large dunning box on boarding platform Large swim platform with retractable swim ladder Upholstered bolster pads Wash down - fresh and raw water Transom fresh water, hot and cold shower 110 outlets Non-skid decks
- Muir electric windlass with foot controls Anchor, approximately 200' of chain Spotlight with remote controls Wet locker at bow with washdown Two storage lockers forward of pilothouse Wide lounge seat sculpted into foredeck for sunning Stainless steel railing Stainless steel cleats Shore power outlets Cable TV outlet Side deck access doors at pilothouse Fender racks Non-skid decks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES Pam Valente, central agent, 252 728 4499 or email@example.com for more information or to schedule a viewing appointment.