- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ONE OF A KIND, THIS 1989 WELLCRAFT 43 PORTOFINO UNDERWENT A REFIT IN 2010-2012 WHICH INCLUDES A RE-POWER AND LONG LIST OF UPDATES / UPGRADES ... A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features NEW High-Output 502-cid 500-hp Gas Engine's w/NEW ZF-Transmissions and new props with only 60 hours! 30 mph cruise speed. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Onan Generator (1,100-Hours), 5 New Batteries, Custom dash with new gauges, new throttles and shifters, Windlass Anchor, (3) Raymarine E80 Display's Complete w/HD Radar & Open Array Antenna/Full GPS & Chartplotter/(3) Engine-Room Camera's, w/(2) LCD-Televisions Throughout, "Nu-Teak" Flooring in Cockpit & Swim Deck, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Custom Cockpit Tables, New Interior Carpet, underwater lights, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Incredible financial investment by seller to outfit vessel as represented ... New power (502's with roller rockers, roller cams, headers, performance upgrades throughout) & new transmissions, new electronics, custom cockpit flooring, custom soft-goods in salon, and numerous tasteful aesthetic touches throughout. 2010 Marine Survey. Custom tables with inlays. New commercial ice maker in the cockpit. Black hull wrap 2013. Outstanding throughout. Very liveable.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular big-water express set class standards in the late 1980s for bold styling, deluxe accommodations. Originally offered with expansive single-stateroom interior; revised two-stateroom layout became standard in 1990. Huge bi-level cockpit provides seating for a dozen guests. Bridge deck hatch provides good engine access. Prop pockets reduce draft, improve efficiency.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Locker Storage, Drawer Storage, LCD-Television, Vanity to Starboard Salon L-Shaped Settee to Port Salon Berth / Lounge to Starboard (Berth; Note LCD-Television) Galley w/Liquor Cabin in Salon Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) Interior Carpet, Cushions, NEW African Mahogany Interior Cabinets
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW) Refrigerator / Freezer (NEW) Coffee Maker Ice-Maker (NEW; Cockpit) Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven (NEW)
- Compass (2) VHF Marine Radio's Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip) Raymarine E80 (3-Displays) HD Radar w/Open Array Radar Antenna, GPS w/Chartplotter, (3) Engine Room Cameras Wired to E80 Display NEW AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer & iPod/MP3-Connection Satellite Television (3) LCD-Televisions (2-Cabin & 1-Cockpit)
- (5) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Onan Generator (1100-Hours) Emergency Start System (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord's
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlas Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker (LCD-Television) Custom Cockpit Tables (Forward & Aft) Transom Door Fender Holders Nu-Teak Cockpit Flooring & Swim Deck Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Convertible Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown (2) Windshield Wipers Dripless Shaft Logs (8) Underwater Lights Remote Control Spotlight (2) OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW Engine specs: Mercruiser 502 Marine Crate Engines; Displacement: 502 CID Bore x Stroke: 4.47” x 4.000” Compression Ratio: 8.75:1 Recommended Fuel: 92 Octane Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps Crankshaft: Forged Steel Connecting Rods: Forged Steel Pistons: Forged Aluminum Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet Cam Lift: .510” Intake / .540” exhaust Cam Duration @ .050”: 211 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust Lobe Separation: 112 Degree Cylinder Heads: Cast Iron Rectangular Port Combustion Chamber: 118cc Valves: 2.190” Intake/ 1.880” Exhaust Mallory billet distributors Eldebrock 750 cfm carbs W/high intake K&N dome racing arresters Aluminum circulation pumps Chrome KE 2 piece valve covers Chrome KE Design Thumper Power headers Deep Sump Merc 8qt oil pans Merc racing aluminum bell housings Built in oil & tranny coolers @20k per motor invested
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing. Inside heated storage.