- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS900 D11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owners describe the sensation at the helm of a Grand Banks as stable, steady and supremely responsive. Our reputation for a superior cruising experience is one built from the bottom up—literally, starting with an expertly designed and constructed hull for each of our Eastbay, Heritage and Aleutian models.
The proven, highly-acclaimed Eastbay hull, a modified deep-V designed by the renowned naval architects at Ray Hunt Associates, is no exception. Its modified deep-V shape allows the hull to bank into a turn, not roll outward like other hull forms, for better handling and comfort. That shape is carried all the way to the transom, making for a safer platform that travels straight over seas with moderate steering effort.
The result: an amazingly comfortable ride across a wide range of speeds and sea conditions, far superior to other Down East-style cruisers.
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- ENGINES: Twin Volvo IPS 900 D11, 700 HP with IPS (2) drives CONSTRUCTION OPTIONAL Hull color:Flag blue gelcoat with pale gold cove stripe and white painted bootstripe CONSTRUCTION SPECIAL REQUEST Boot top paint:provide white accent stripe in between the bottom paint and hull color MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL Engine Control Additional:provide second custom design engine control station at cockpit stbd wing locker with joystick control Fresh Water Regulator:provide and install fresh water regulator complete with hose fittings ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL Icemaker:provide and install Vitrifrigo IM Hydro Icemaker inside stbd locker under the helm seat (50SX) Shorepower:provide and install Glendinning Cablemaster 50amp, 75 ft. white cord Washer/Dryer:provide and install Splendid WD 2100 combo vented unit washer/dryer under companionway step ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT SPECIAL REQUEST Horn: provide and install Kahlenberg #S-OA air horn with chrome finish in lieu of standard Cockpit Speakers: provide and install (1) pair of Poly Planar #MA4600 white speaker at cockpit with (1) unit of SA2 amplifier and remote connected to salon entertainment system TV Outlets: provide and install (2) units TV outlets at master stateroom and fwd guest stateroom complete with SAT TV cable and RG6 cable wiring from helm console USB Outlets: provide and install USB power outlets; locations to be supplied Lightings: provide standard lighting arrangement throughout with (2) on/off switch (non-dimmer) for galley a. companionway with (5) units overhead LED lights Courtesy Lights: provide and install additional (3) units courtesy light under cockpit seat with switch. Switch to be located at port door post. Air Cond: provide custom selection of air cond unit for extreme tropical weather: a. Main Deck Air Cond • (2) units of EBE 24KBTU 220V, 60Hz Evaporator • (2) units of ED24-410 24KBTU 220V, 60Hz Compressor at Engine Room b. Lower Deck Air Cond - std air cond AC Power Outlets Additional:provide and install one (1) additional AC power outlet at galley EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL Canvas Package:provide Sunbrella "Toast" exterior canvas covers for: a. Cockpit Settee b. Cockpit Table c. Cockpit Port Locker d. Cockpit Stbd Locker Awning:provide and install Sureshade retractable electric awning at hardtop (std). Canvas to be Sunbrella "Toast" Fwd Deck Sun Bed:provide and install fwd deck sun bed with storage, glass holder and rails. Cushion covers to be Soft Dura Extra Off White with navy blue self-piping. Canvas covers to be Sunbrella"Toast" Swim Platform:provide FRP swim platform with teak decking on top. Install Sealift hydraulic tender lift (350kg capacity) Portlights:provide and install additional portlights a. (1) each port light for owner cabin (stbd) and galley (port) EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT SPECIAL REQUEST Sunroof:provide and install 24VDC Webasto white powder coated sliding sunroof with manually operated screen and blinds COCKPIT / AFT DECK OPTIONAL BBQ Grill:provide and install Miele #CS1312, 220V electric BBQ grill at cockpit stbd cabinet Cockpit Access Door:provide (1) each side port and stbd cockpit door Fridge/Freezer:povide and install Isotherm DR49 drawer-type fridge/freezer HELM DECK / HELM AREA SPECIAL REQUEST Electronic locker:provide teak varnish Himalaya in lieu of standard fabric wrapped SALON SPECIAL REQUEST L-Settee (Stbd):fabricate and install custom designstbdL-settee with pull-out berth. Settee backrest as filler piece Ottomans:provide (2) units GB design ottoman Salon Port Aft Locker:fabricate and install std salon port aft locker Yacht Table:provide new GB designed fixed stainless steel pedestal teak table top with flip down leaf at fwd side GALLEY SPECIAL REQUEST Refrigeration: provide and install SubZero 700BC combination drawer type fridge and freezer OWNER'S STATEROOM OPTIONAL Master Stateroom Arrangement: NEW STD a. 3/4 height hanging locker at inboard aft with hafele pivot door fitting and slide out hanging rod b. drawers at outboard aft c. berth with 60" width d. 12" deep storage bin under hatch in front of berth OWNER'S STATEROOM SPECIAL REQUEST Headboard:provide teak finish headboard in lieu of fabric padded headboard Berth:fabricate custom design flip up at foot end island berth with (1) set electric actuator HIWIN #LAM-1-1-250-24E for storage access in lieu of standard berth Cabin Door:provide GB design custom cabin door with (4) panel frosted tempered glass in lieu of standard Hanging Locker: fabricate and install additional hanging locker at fwd side of island berth in lieu of std bureau; provide hafele pivot door fitting and slide out hanging rod OWNER'S HEAD / SHOWER OPTIONAL Owner Head / Shower Arrangement: New Std a. Sliding head door: provide GB design custom cabin door with (4) panel frosted tempered glass in lieu of standard GUEST STATEROOM SPECIAL REQUEST Berth:fabricate custom design flip up at foot end island berth with (1) set electric actuator HIWIN #LAM-1-1-250-24E for storage access in lieu of standard berth Hull Side:provide teak ceiling finished for both port and stbd hull side in lieu of standard Hanging Locker: provide std locker arrangement at guest stateroom with one swing door a. stbd locker to be full hanging locker b. port locker to be locker with shelves INTERIOR OPTIONAL GB50SX Layout a. Lower Deck Layout: F03 Layout; (2) Cabins with master at midship and ensuite head, forward VIP, wet head and down galley b. Upper Deck Layout: S03 with stbd L-Settee and port lounge area Countertops: a. Both heads countertops to be Granite; color TBD c. Galley countertops to be Granite; color TBD Fabric Selection:Designer selection A La Mer Soles Finishing: a. Upper deck sole to be teak and holly ply b. Lower deck companionway and steps to be teak and holly ply c. Master and Guest stateroom sole to be teak and holly ply Blinds Upper Deck:provide and install Oceanair Blinds for fwd windshield only; blinds color to be Moire Interior Varnish:high gloss varnish for teak trim only INTERIOR SPECIAL REQUEST Drawers: provide Blum motion slider system throughout the boat in lieu of standard slider (self-closing drawer sliders) SUBTOTAL: DEALER ITEMS Freight** CG Safety Package Commissioning Anti-fouling: prep bottom, barrier coat, topcoats with Micron navy blue
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION
- ABOUT THE 50 EASTBAY SX With pod drive propulsion, joystick handling, inspired layout options and many more enhancements, the 50 Eastbay holds a long list of innovations and advancements beneath her stunning new look. About the only thing that hasn't changed is the proven C.R. Hunt Associates hull design that has earned the Eastbay Series superior marks - and, of course, the acclaimed quality and craftsmanship you'll find in every vessel we build. With an estimated top speed of 35 knots and an optional flybridge version, the 50 Eastbay is everything you've come to expect from Grand Banks and so very much more. STANDARD MAIN DECK The standard layout features two Stidd helmseats to starboard and a stainless steel, teak rimmed steering wheel at the helm station. In the salon is a straight settee to starboard, with a powered TV lift, that sits behind it. Across is a L-shaped settee to port that surrounds a fixed teak table. The cockpit has teak decking, a forward facing straight settee with a teak table with a flip-up leaf and drink holders. There is a wet bar to port, and a transom shower with retractable hose and hot/cold water options. STANDARD LOWER DECK The U-shaped galley sits mid-ship, with Corian countertops, four electric burners, microwave/convection oven, refrigerator/freezer drawer units and teak storage lockers. A few steps down from the galley are the lower deck accommodations. The standard layout features two staterooms, one being a guest stateroom that has two twin berths to starboard and enjoys an en-suite head with adjacent separate shower stall. The master stateroom sits forward, also with en-suite head with separate shower stall. Both staterooms have hanging lockers and cabinets for plenty of storage space. STANDARD "SX" DECKPLAN Featuring Awlgrip non-skid side and forward decks, stainless steel grab rails, rail gates, hatches and cleats and foredeck lockers to port and starboard. LARGE SUNROOF The 50SX comes with an optional electric sunroof that can be opened and closed with the push of a button. Beautiful Oceanaire screens and sunshades can be easily extended or hide away in the housetop when not is use. RETRACTABLE SUNSHADE Protection from the elements can make it easier and enjoyable to be outdoors. With the push of a button you can extend or retract a beautiful, sturdy Sunbrella canvass awning over the cockpit - a standard feature on every 50 Eastbay. FOREDECK SUNPAD For full-on sunshine enjoyment, owners have the option of a large and comfortable sunpad fitted neatly within an insert atop the forward cabin. Added features include a protective cover, cup holders and low rails. EXPANSIVE COCKPIT One of the most compelling features of the 50 Eastbay is her wide-open main deck. An expertly-crafted six-panel door across the aft bulkhead slides easily out of the way to make one sweeping, spectacular living space of the salon and the cockpit areas. Move easily from the helm to transom, lounge on a salon settee while taking in the sunshine and fresh air, or entertain guests in stunning, spacious fashion. HELM DOOR Especially useful for single-handed cruising, the 50SX comes standard with a pantograph door at the helm, giving ready access to the starboard side deck, cockpit and foredeck when docking. Sturdy design integrates seamlessly with deckhouse. COCKPIT SEATING, TABLE AND STORAGE The spacious cockpit comes standard with teak decking and features built-in seating along the transom, plus a hand-crafted teak table perfect for outdoor dining. SIDE BULWARK DOORS Owners can opt for bulwark doors on both port and starboard sides of the cockpit. These sturdy, inward-opening doors provide easy boarding and egress at dockside, locking securely and integrating seamlessly into the hillsides. FORWARD-FACING PROPS Twin counter-rotating propellers face forward and work in undisturbed water. The propeller thrust is parallel with the hull and all power drives the boat forward. HYDRAULIC SWIMSTEP For easy launch and storage of your tender, an optional hydraulic swim platform is available for the 50 Eastbay. The platform is constructed of sturdy fiberglass with inlaid teak slats, and the rugged hydraulic mechanism has a 350-kg capacity.
- PHOTO NOTE
- PROFILE PHOTO IS SISTERSHIP
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470