- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS900 D11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The new Eastbay 50SX has been a huge success! This revolutionary new model offers extensive design innovations and features & benefits that make this GB50SX the most exciting Eastbay model Grand Banks has offered. She will far exceed your expectations in every way!
- This 50SX offers the most popular two stateroom layout with galley down, an optional mid-ship Master, and two full heads with stall showers. On the main deck, there are two separate STIDD helm seats at the steering station and a Pantograph door adjacent to the helm for easy access to the side deck. This lightweight, high-tech door also flushes completely against the hull side and makes it barely noticeable and very simple for one person to handle the boat with easy access to the side decks right near the spring cleats. For your stern cleats, Grand Banks has designed a hinged coaming that lifts for access to the cleats. This keeps the cleats off of the top of the coaming where they can be in the way and keeps this area available for seating. An optional sunroof provides plenty of natural light and ventilation in the salon along with her side opening windows that work similarly to a car’s electric windows. The large salon is accessed through the cockpit via a 6-panel door system in which 4 panels can open fully exposing the cockpit and making them essentially one area together, as the cockpit is nearly the same level as the salon. With built-in seating and storage below in the aft part of the cockpit and forward of that, a custom-made large teak table with leaves which provides easy dining for six (6), and just forward of that port and starboard hull-side opening boarding doors which provide walk-on/walk-off access when tied to a floating dock - these are just some of the new fantastic features and benefits never seen on an Eastbay before. There is an auto-retractable sunshade that has been custom manufactured by SureShade to completely hide away inside the hardtop when not in use and be finished with a fiberglass cover that makes it look like nothing is there at all. This sunshade is designed to cover the cockpit which is remote controlled and easily stows away. Moving to the bow area, on the cabinhouse there is an optional sunpad which is designed into the deck and makes for a comfortable sunbathing spot. This 50SX has twin Volvo 900 D11 at 700hp each with (2) IPS drives which offer unparalleled maneuverability while underway or around the dock with a joystick control which easily allows the captain to move the boat completely sideways or thrust the bow or stern over independently. There is a second joystick docking station option which mounts in the cockpit coaming on either the port or starboard side; this allows you to leave the helm station and make any final adjustments in your docking with the joystick at the back end of the boat – a very nice feature. As in all Eastbay / Grand Banks models, she has wide walkaround side decks making it very easy to transition the deck while docking, anchoring or just moving around underway. Her new styling elements with the newly designed deck and the increased shear in the bow and the stern provide an absolutely stunning exterior.
- STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- CONSTRUCTION Fiberglass outer skin: gel-coated, Cook Composites & Polymers Fiberglass: hand-laid Hull barrier: epoxy undercoat, Z-Spar, 2 coats Hull lamination: Hydrex resin skin coat, Reichold Hull structural grid: fiberglass and foam Hull: composite, fully cored, w/cross-linked high density PVC foam core Quarter guard: FRP molded, with stainless steel rubrail Structural bulkheads: composite, partially watertight (2) MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT Alternator 80A, 24V Ball valves and thru hull fittings above waterline: bronze housings, chrome valves, Groco Bilge pump: manual, Whale Gusher 10 MK3 Engine controls: Volvo electric control system and joystick docking system Engine raw water intake strainers: Volvo seawater filter kits Engine room faucet: fresh water, cold only Engine room sole: non-skid mats (where applicable) Engine room sound insulation: fiberglass wool, composite panels Exhaust system: underwater through IPS drive Fire extinguisher: in engine room, with engine-generator-blower shut down and override control, Fireboy Fuel filters: Volvo-supplied dual filters with water separators Fuel tanks: (i) two crosslink polyethylene (XLPE) tanks, with total 1666 litre (440 US gallon) capacity, Moeller Marine, plus (ii) one integral fiberglass tank, with 984 litre (260 US gallon) capacity Fuel transfer pump: between forward integral tank and engine room wing tanks, Jabsco Vane VR050 Generator exhaust system: with gas/water separator, Centek Oil change system: Groco pump, DC, Model G-4, with quick disconnect fittings Propellers: 3-blades on front; 4-blades on rear Steering: electric/hydraulic (integral with IPS) Water purification system: Seagull IV X-1F microbiological purifier with faucet, in galley Water tank: one tank, polyethelyne, food grade, 613 litre (162 US gallon) capacity, Moeller Marine Watermaker: preparation only ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT Air-conditioning: Dometic Marine Air, reverse cycle, with (i) compressors and blowers, at salon/helm (36 kBTU), (ii) contained units in master cabin (12 kBTU), guest cabin (12 kBTU), galley (10 kBTU) Alarm and indicator panel: mimicked boat profile LED panel, at helm Batteries - Engines: one 24V bank per engine, made of 2 units AGM Lifeline, 12V, 150Ah, with fiberglass boxes, lids and straps (total 4 batteries) Batteries – Service: two units Mastervolt Li-ion, 24V, 180Ah Battery – Generator: 1 unit AGM Lifeline, 12V, 150Ah, with fiberglass box, lid and strap Battery charger - Engines: Mastervolt ChargeMaster 24/20-3, 24V, 30A, automatic Battery charger – Generator: Mastervolt ChargeMaster 12/35-3, 12V, 35A, automatic Battery charger - Service: Mastervolt 24/100-3, 24V, 100A, automatic Battery condition indicator: BEP, at electrical panel Battery disconnect switches: BEP, remote motorized Battery emergency paralleling: emergency engine starting through parallel solenoid between the two engine battery banks, control at helm Bilge pumps: three (3) units, DC, automatic, with high water alarms at helm(s), Rule Mate RM2000-24 Bonding system: zinc anodes, on raw water cooling systems and heat exchangers Carbon monoxide detectors: in sleeping areas and salon, Seafire Marine DC converter: 24-12V, 40A, Newmar Distribution panels: AC/DC, BEP Engine gauges and instrumentation: Volvo, 7” full color display, at helm station Engine room lights: DC, LED, Hella Marine Engine room ventilation: four blowers, DC two intakes on one side, two exhausts on the other side of engine room, Delta “T” Engine start/stop: at helm Entertainment system: (i) Bose AV35 surround sound, iPod interface, blu ray player, 5 speakers in salon with subwoofer, and (ii) Panasonic 3D CD/DVD player Fresh water system: pressurized, DC, Groco Paragon Senior Galvanic Isolator: Prosafe Generator: Onan with sound shield, e-QD Series, 13.5 kW fro 120V/60 Hz Holding tank – black water: polyethylene, 379 litre (100 US gallon) capacity; deck fitting for dockside pumpout; equipped with direct discharge pump, DC, Sealand Sani Pump T24 Holding tank - level indicator: Dometic Sealand, model DTM, at helm station Inverter/charger: Mastervolt Mass Combi 24V/2500W-60, with remote panel at lower helm Navigation lights: DC, LED, Hella Marine Outlets: AC, with GFCI or ELCB protection, Vimar Satellite TV antenna prep: pre-wire RG6 cable, from behind (lower) helm cabinet to mast Tank monitoring: gauges for fuel and water tanks, display at helm, SmartSwitch TD4000 Trim tabs: Humphree Interceptor, “Basic”, 24V DC, manual controlled trim adjustment Water heater: AC, 75 litre (20 US gallon) capacity, Seaward H-2050W Windshield wipers: washers, intermittent-low-medium-high speeds, electronic touch control panel, Exalto Wiring: marine-grade tin-plated copper EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT Anchor chain locker: with partition for rope and chain, self-draining Anchor platform: stainless steel, single stainless steel roller Anodes: zinc, fhull and pods Cabin top: painted non-skid, Awlgrip, “GB White” color Cap rail: varnished teak, Z Spar 1015 Captain’s Varnish, 7 coats Chocks and mooring cleats: stainless steel Cleats: for fenders, stainless steel, pop-up, at cockpit coaming and swim platform Cleats: for mooring, stainless steel, fixed Courtesy lights: LED, Hella Marine Deck fills: fuel, water and waste pump-out; at side decks Decking: side and forward decks, painted non-skid, Awlgrip, “Moondust” color Engine room vents: with mist eliminators Exterior lockers & settees matting: 3M 9100T Entrap, Z-web vinyl ridges, “grey” color Fairleads: four units, stainless steel, at cockpit port and starboard aft corners, two at transom, two at hull side Flag poles: varnished teak, with stainless steel holders at bow and stern Foredeck lockers: port and starboard Freshwater washdown: with quick disconnect outlet, at bow, including one hose Grab rails: stainless steel Hardtop: painted non-skid, Awlgrip, “GB White” color Mast: fiberglass, at hardtop Navigation light boards: varnished teak, port and starboard Non-skid: side decks and forward cabin house deck and house top Radar bracket Rubrail: heavy-duty vinyl, stainless steel insert profile Safety rails: at main deck, 1 1/8” diameter round profile stainless steel, with intermediate rail Skylight hatches: Manship, stainless steel Swim ladder: stainless steel, collapsible/sectional, mounted under swim platform Toe rail: teak Windlass: DC, vertical gypsy and capstan, chain/rode, low profile, Maxwell RC12-10 Windows: at hull sides, grey tempered glass, fixed, fritted, bonded in place Windows: at salon sides, grey tempered glass, vertical sliding with electric actuator, one each port and starboard Windows: fixed, grey tempered glass at salon sides, clear tempered glass at salon front, fritted, bonded in place COCKPIT/AFT DECK Cabinet: storage with shelf Capstan base: lid covered Decking: solid teak, epoxy bonded, TDS System Engine removal: soft patch, fiberglass Engine room access: pneumatic deck hatch, stainless steel ladder Lockers: tub lockers, port and starboard with drains and teak hatches, at cockpit sole Self-draining cockpit: stainless steel drains, one each port and starboard Settee: (i) forward facing at transom, straight, molded fiberglass, underseat storage, (ii) cushions, self-piping, vinyl SoftDura “Off White” Swim ladder: top mounted with hatch Shower: hand-held, in cockpit, with retractable hose, hot/cold, Scanvik Table: stainless steel pedestal, varnished teak flat top with flip-up leaf, drink holders Transom door: hinged, opening inwards, solid fiberglass, with latch Wet bar: with integrated sink, cold water faucet HELM AREA Chart Locker: between companionway and helm station Compass: flush mounted on top of electronics console, Ritchie Door: starboard side, Opacmare, pantograph, lightweight, powered release and seal, weather-tight, 127 x 34 cm (50” x 13 ½”) clearance Helmseats: two Stidd Admiral Low Back, with deluxe chrome package and cupholders Steering wheel: stainless steel, teak rimmed SALON Doors – aft deckhouse: 6-panel sliding with fixed outboard panels; full height tempered glass, stainless steel frames, OpacmareEntertainment center: teak cabinetry Dinette L-Settee to starboard: under-seat storage drawers Skylight hatches: two, at hardtop, with Oceanair screens and shades TV cabinet: with (i) powered Manship TV lift GALLEY Cooktop: AC, four electric burners, Miele KM Countertop: Corian, “Savannah”, backsplash guard, varnished teak fiddles Exhaust blower: DC, 3” diameter, Jabsco 35115-0020 Faucet: Grohe, single lever, pull-out head with hose Galley storage; under cabin sole shelves Galleyware - dishware: six sets of bone china dishware (each set includes 1 dinner plate, 1 salad plate, 1 bowl, 1 coffee mug) plus 2 serving platters Galleyware - flatware: six sets (each set includes 1 dinner fork, 1 salad fork, 1 soup spoon, 1 teaspoon, 1 knife) plus 2 serving utensils Galleyware - glasses: six sets (each set includes highball, tumbler, red wine, white wine) Garbage Bin: stainless steel double bin, under sink, Hafele Lockers: teak, storage Oven: microwave/convection 110/120V, 60Hz, Sharp R930CS Sink: single bowl, stainless steel, Franke Window treatments: fire retardant shades or curtains (varies with layouts) MASTER STATEROOM Cabinets: storage throughout Hanging locker: cedar-lined, Aqua Signal interior light Head and shower access: private en-suite Mattress: inner spring, pillow top with memory foam Port-holes: stainless steel, opening, smoked glass, with screens Reading lights: two (2), DC, chrome finish Skylight hatch: Manship, smoked, with Oceanair screen and shade LCD TV Bureau with drawers MASTER HEAD / SHOWER Cabinets: under-counter storage Countertop: Corian, “Savannah” Exhaust blower: DC, 3” diameter, Jabsco 35115-0020 Port-hole: stainless steel, opening, smoked glass, with screen Shower drain: automatic drain pump, DC, WhaleShower faucet: Grohe, mixer, hand-held Shower stall: separate fiberglass cell, frameless glass door, Corian pan Sink faucet: Grohe, single lever Sink: under-mount, Corian Skylight hatch: Manship, smoked, with Oceanair screen and shade Toilet: SeaLand MasterFlush, freshwater flush through macerator Vanity: above-counter storage GUEST STATEROOM Hanging locker: teak, cedar-lined, Aqua Signal interior light Head access: en-suite Hullside window: fixed, tinted, with shade Mattress: inner spring, pillow top with memory foam Reading lights: two (2), DC, LED, chrome finish Skylight: interior between cabin and helm area, tinted glass, with Oceanair screen and shade Access to starboard guest head via companionway GUEST HEAD / SHOWER Cabinets: under-counter storage Countertop: Corian, “Savannah” Exhaust blower: DC, 3” diameter, Jabsco 35115-0020 Shower drain: automatic drain pump, DC, WhaleShower faucet: Grohe, mixer, hand-held Shower stall: separate fiberglass cell, frameless glass door, Corian pan Sink faucet: Grohe, single lever Sink: under-mount, Corian Skylight hatch: Manship, smoked, with Oceanair screen and shade Toilet: SeaLand MasterFlush, freshwater flush through macerator Vanity: above-counter storage Partition between head & shower w/ half glass & teak panel finish Under counter locker & panel w/ teak finish Outboard locker above countertop w/ sliding mirror door & teak panel finish INTERIOR Bulkheads: (i) teak veneer, (ii) fiberglass in heads Cabin doors: teak, with raised panels, polished chrome lock sets Cabinet furniture: teak, raised panels Dimmer switches: in salon and cabins, Vimar, bronze covers Drawers: teak faced with positive locks Grab rails: teak bars, stainless steel fittings Hardware: stainless steel and chrome Headlining: vinyl panels, removable with Fast Mount System Hull ceiling sides: vinyl Indirect overhead lighting: at valance, LED Lighting: Xenon, DC, Cantalupi Lights: reading lights at berths Portlights: lower deck, opening, with screens, Aritex Steps anti-slip: custom rubber traction strips Oceanair hatch screens Outlets, AC Window treatments – lower deck: fabric curtains Window treatments – upper deck: (i) side windows and side door(s) – Hunter Douglas Duette Shades
- CUSTOM OPTIONS
- ENGINES Twin Volvo IPS 900 D11, 700 HP with IPS (2) drives CONSTRUCTION OPTIONAL Hull color: Flag blue gelcoat with pale gold cove stripe and white painted bootstripe CONSTRUCTION SPECIAL REQUEST Boot top paint: white accent stripe in between the bottom paint and hull color MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL Engine Control Additional: second custom design engine control station at cockpit stbd wing locker with joystick control Fresh Water Regulator: fresh water regulator complete with hose fittings ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL Icemaker: Vitrifrigo IM Hydro Icemaker inside stbd locker under the helm seat Shorepower: Glendinning Cablemaster 50amp, 75 ft. white cord Washer/Dryer: Splendide WD 2100 combo vented unit washer/dryer under companionway step ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT SPECIAL REQUEST Horn: Kahlenberg #S-OA air horn with chrome finish in lieu of standard Cockpit Speakers: (1) pair of Poly Planar #MA4600 white speaker at cockpit with (1) unit of SA2 amplifier and remote connected to salon entertainment system TV Outlets: (2) units TV outlets at master stateroom and fwd guest stateroom complete with SAT TV cable and RG6 cable wiring from helm console USB Outlets: USB power outlets; locations throughout Lightings: standard lighting arrangement throughout with (2) on/off switch (non-dimmer) for galley Courtesy Lights: (3) additional units courtesy lights under the cockpit seat with switch located at port salon door post Air Cond: custom selection of air cond unit for extreme tropical weather: (2) units of EBE 24KBTU 220V, 60Hz Evaporator (2) units of ED24-410 24KBTU 220V, 60Hz Compressor at Engine Room AC Power Outlets Additional: one (1) additional AC power outlet at galley EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT OPTIONAL Canvas Package: Sunbrella "Toast" exterior canvas covers for: Cockpit Settee Cockpit Table Cockpit Port Locker Cockpit Stbd Locker Awning: Sureshade retractable electric awning at hardtop (std). Canvas in Sunbrella "Toast" Fwd Deck Sun Bed: fwd deck sun bed with storage, glass holder and rails. Cushion covers in Soft Dura Extra Off White with navy blue self-piping. Canvas covers in Sunbrella "Toast" Swim Platform: FRP swim platform with teak decking on top. Sealift hydraulic tender lift (350kg capacity) Portlights: additional portlights each portlight for the owners cabin (stbd) and galley (port) EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT SPECIAL REQUEST Sunroof: 24VDC Webasto white powder coated sliding sunroof with manually operated screen and blinds COCKPIT / AFT DECK OPTIONAL BBQ Grill: Miele #CS1312, 220V electric BBQ grill at cockpit stbd cabinet Cockpit Access Door: (2) both port and stbd cockpit side boarding doors Refrigerator: Isotherm DR49 drawer-type fridge at cockpit port locker HELM DECK / HELM AREA SPECIAL REQUEST Electronic locker: teak varnished Himalaya in lieu of standard fabric wrapped SALON SPECIAL REQUEST L-Settee (Stbd): custom design stbd L-settee with pull-out berth. Settee backrest as filler piece Salon Port Aft Locker: std salon port aft locker Yacht Table: new GB designed fixed stainless steel pedestal teak table top with flip down leaf at fwd side GALLEY SPECIAL REQUEST Refrigeration: SubZero 700BC combination drawer type fridge and freezer OWNER'S STATEROOM OPTIONAL Master Stateroom Arrangement Berth with 60" width 12" deep storage bin under hatch in front of berth 3/4 height hanging locker at inboard aft with hafele pivot door fitting and slide-out hanging rod Drawers at outboard aft OWNER'S STATEROOM SPECIAL REQUEST Headboard: teak finish headboard in lieu of fabric padded headboard Berth: custom design flip-up at foot end island berth with (1) set electric actuator HIWIN #LAM-1-1-250-24E for storage access in lieu of standard berth Cabin Door: GB design custom cabin door with (4) panel frosted tempered glass in lieu of standard Hanging Locker: additional hanging locker at fwd side of island berth in lieu of std bureau; provide hafele pivot door fitting and slide out hanging rod OWNER'S HEAD / SHOWER OPTIONAL Owner Head / Shower Arrangement Sliding head door: GB design custom cabin door with (4) panel frosted tempered glass in lieu of standard to provide more natural light GUEST STATEROOM SPECIAL REQUEST Berth: custom design flip up at foot end island berth with (1) set electric actuator HIWIN #LAM-1-1-250-24E for storage access in lieu of standard berth Hull Side: teak ceiling finished for both port and stbd hull side in lieu of standard Hanging Locker: std locker arrangement at guest stateroom with one swing door stbd locker is full hanging locker port locker is locker with shelves INTERIOR OPTIONAL GB50SX Layout Lower Deck Layout: F03 Layout; (2) Cabins with master at midship and ensuite head, forward VIP, wet head and down galley Upper Deck Layout: S03 with stbd L-Settee and port lounge area Countertops: Both heads countertops are Granite; color Giallo Ornamental Galley countertops are Granite; color Topazo Fabric Selection: Designer selection A La Mer Lower helm STIDD seat fabric in Ultraleather, color Milkweed #3455 Soles Finishing: Upper deck sole in teak and holly Lower deck companionway and steps in teak and holly Master and Guest stateroom sole in teak and holly Blinds Upper Deck: Oceanair Blinds for forward windshield; blinds color is Moire Interior Varnish: high gloss varnish for teak trim INTERIOR SPECIAL REQUEST Drawers: Blum motion slider system throughout the boat in lieu of standard slider (self-closing drawer sliders)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 Miami Beach, FL - 305-856-8486 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470