BUTTERFLY is a beautiful Pearson Ensign that was totally restored in 2006 including all new teak bulkhead, louvered doors, cockpit seats, slated cockpit sole, etc. Sailed in the Great Lakes until she was purchased by the current owners and delivered to Florida in January 2012. The Pearson Ensign is a classic Carl Alberg designed daysailor/one design racer that is still very popular today. BUTTERFLY has been updated further by her present owners and is very well maintained. She is being offered for sale as her owners are in the market for a larger classic sailboat.
- Cuddy Cabin
- The small cuddy cabin has been refinished with varnished trim. Full length V-berth with storage beneath, a single cabin light and lockable teak louvered cabin doors.
- Danforth 5# Anchor w/3' Chain & 100' Rode Cockpit Mounted Anchor Chocks Rub Rail-New 2006 Dark Blue Sunbrella Cockpit Cover w/Zippered Ends and Ensign Insignia New Bottom Paint w/Epoxy Barrier Coat-Feb 2012 Annual Varnish Completed-June 2013 Interior Painted-2012 Boot Top Dark Blue Awlgrip-2006 Detachable SS Swim Ladder w/transom mounts
- Re-wired in 2008 including a Blue Seas Breaker Panel Guest 3 Amp Model 2603 Battery Maintainer/Charger-New 2008 One 12V Battery w/Battery Switch Navagational Lights Cigarette Lighter Receptacle
- Suunto Bulkhead Compass Wired for Garmin 541 GPS with Depth Sounder Transducer Installed (GPS not Included in inventory)
- New Yamaha 4 hp/4-Stroke Outboard-New 2012 Panther Model 40 12V Power Engine Tilt & Trim Outboard Bracket-New 6/2009 Bilge Pumps: Gusher Manual-New 8/2007 Auto and Manual Electric w/Float Switch
- Sails and Rigging
- Keel Stepped Fractional Rigged Spar with all new standing rigging and running rigging-2012 Kent Sails-New in 2010 Main w/Lazy Jacks RF #2 Genoa w/Dark Blue Sun Shield Hood Sea Furl #750 Roller Jurling Lewmar Winches: Two #14 Self-Tailing Genoa Sheet Winches One #5 Cabin Top w/Two Rope Clutches Harken Main Sheet Traveler Harken Main Sheet Bocks Boom Vang Standing Rigging Tuned at the Boat Yard by a Rigger-2012 Boom Downhaul Inboard and Outboard Genoa Track Genoa Turning Blocks Masthead Windex
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.