- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the best equipped, best condition Hunter 41 on the market.
Dream Boats owners have reluctantly put their “dream boat” on the market. Her previous owners took excellent care of her and the current owners have followed with exceptional care and maintenance. Her condition is excellent! The list of upgrades and additions is impressive. Equipped with an in mast roller furling main she is easily single handed. Garmin 3210 plotter, air conditioning, generator, auto pilot, an electric anchor windlass, bow thruster. With only 5’ draft and a mast height of 62’10” she is a go anywhere boat.
She spent the first 7 years of life in the northen
climates and has been in FL/GA only ten months!
Owner is motivated!
- This vessel has a two Stateroom layout. The Master Stateroom is forward with a large double berth to port and the en-suite head forward. The guest quarters are under the cockpit and the aft head can be entered from either the salon or the aft cabin. The salon has a U-shaped settee to port which coverts for an additional double berth. To starboard is a love seat with storage under. The L-shaped galley is aft to port and the head is aft to starboard. Between the starboard settee and the head is the navigation station. All interior joinery is teak with a satin finish. Galley and bathroom counters are Corian. Pleated shades for upper windows. Teak and holly sole. (5) Hella fans.
- Navigation Station
- Forward-facing center is to starboard between the settee and head. Large flip-up chart table with storage inside. Electrical panel with master DC electrical panel with 20 12VDC branch breakers and (8) 120VAC branch breakers. Air conditioning control. Inverter control with battery monitor. Generator controls. Fuel gauge. Icom 402 VHF radio with RAM mic at helm. Chart light. (1) 120V AC outlet. (2) 12V DC outlet.
- U-shaped settee to port with drop down table (coverts to double berth). Love seat with storage drawer. Pedestal mounted table for dining or entertaining. Blue print fabric cushions. Book and storage shelves outboard of settees. Opening overhead hatch with Ocean Air shade/screen. Polar Bay reverse cycle heat and air conditioning (ducted through headliner). (4) Non-opening windows with pleated shades. (2) overhead non-opening windows with Textelene outside covers. 21” Flat screen TV. Bose stereo system. (2) 120V AC Outlets. (6) Overhead lights.
- L-Shaped gourmet Galley is to port. (1) Opening overhead hatch with Ocean Air shade/screen. 12VDC Nova Cool Refrigerator. 12VDC Nove Cool Freezer. Force 10 gimbaled (2) burner propane stove with oven, broiler, sea rails. LP gas control. Corian countertops with fiddles. Double stainless steel sinks with covers. Hot and cold water with single lever European-style faucet. Ample storage under sink. Storage cabinetry. (1) 120VAC GFCI outlets. 12VDC outlet. Built-in trash bin. Lighted dish rack storage cabinet with dryer vent system. Pressurized hot and cold water. Microwave oven. (4) storage lockers. (5) Drawers. Additional storage shelf. Hella fan. (2) 10lb LPG tanks in stern lockers.
- Master Stateroom
- Large double berth with storage under to port. Countertop with sink to starboard. Storage cabinets under the counter. Large opening overhead hatch wirh Ocean Air shade/screen. Large hanging locker. (2) Halogen reading lights. (1) Overhead fluorescent light.
- Master Head
- Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric marine toilet. Corian counters to prt and starboard. Fold down shower seat over toilet. Large overhead hatch with Ocean Air shade/screen. (1) Overhead light. Non-skid fiberglass sole. Holding tank with deck or macerator discharge.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is aft. Queen sized berth is under the cockpit. Large opening hatch (under starboard cockpit seat). (1) Hanging locker. (2) Reading lights. Storage under the berth. Large storage shelves outboard of berth to starboard. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead fluorescent lights. Dressing mirror with lights. Hella fan. A/C control. Teak entry door. Smoke and CO alarm. Engine access doors both aft and starboard. Solid teak head entry door.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin 3210 Chart Plotter/ GPS. Updated chart card (2012). Icom 402 DSC VHF radio with Command microphone. Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Speed Log. Raymarine ST7001 Auto Pilot. 5” Ritchie Power Damp compass. 21” Flat screen LED HD television (new 2012). Stereo with cockpit speakers in cockpit. Bose stereo with speakers in salon. Sony Stereo Ipod capable AM/FM/CD.
- (2) Lead acid batteries (house bank) with total capacity of 330 amp hours. (new 2012). (1) Lead acid battery for engine starting. Xantrex 20 inverter/charger 2000 watt/100 amps. Protech 1230i high tech battery charger. 60 Amp alternator. Electrical panel with (20) 12V DC breakers and (8) 120V AC breakers. Main breakers for 120VAC located in aft aft cabin bulkhead. 4.6 KW Panda Fischer diesel generator (Hours 87.6). (2) 30 amp AC dockside inlet. (2) 50' 30 amp Shore power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Engine panel in starboard coming. Panco entry system. Edson steering pedestal. Folding leather wrapped steering wheel. Offshore style bimini with forward side curtains. Cockpit table. Deep seat locker to port. (2) 2" Cockpit scuppers. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. Seats in corner of stern rails. Transom/cockpit shower. Masthead anchor light. Steaming light. Halogen foredeck light. Navigation lights. Lewmar electric anchor windlass. Double anchor roller. Large anchor locker with deck hatch. Delta 45 anchor with 275' 5/16" chain. Spare Fortress anchor. 44lb Bruce (claw anchor). Emergency boarding ladder on transom.
- Sails and Rigging
- Seldon aluminum spar with in-mast furling. Stainlees steel rigging. Main with partial battens. 110% Roller furling genoa. Traveler on stainless steel arch. (2) Lewmar 44 2 speed chrome self tailing primary winches. (2) Lewmar 40 2 speed halyard/reefing winches. Continuous line furling system. All lines are led to cockpit thru (7) stoppers. Selden rigid vang system. Inboard genoa track and cars. Windex masthead fly.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 54hp Yanmar 4JH4E fresh water cooled engine. Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Traditional shaft drive. Mechanical fuel pump. 3 Blade fixed propeller. Electric bilge pump. Manual bilge pump
- Optional Equipment/Extras
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning (16k btu forward, 10k btu aft, Polar Bay) Arch Panda Fischer 4.6kw generator (87.6 hours) Lewmar Bow Thrster Bimini (new front panel 2012) Electric windlass Outboard engine bracket (2012) Dinghy Davit (2012) Bit Storm Bad Boy WiFi booster (2012) ERIRB (2012) Jack lines (2012) Life Sling (2012) 270 foot all chain anchor rode (2012) Line Cutters (2012) Second anchor and rode (2012) Storm anchor (2012) Hand held VHF (2012) New navigation chip for Garmin (2012) Flat screen TV (2012) (5) Hella fans (2012) New batteries (2012)
- Additional Information
- Engine spares convey. Dinghy engine mount on stern rail. Dinghy davits.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463