- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a really nice northeast boat transplanted to North Carolina. Current Owner has done several great upgrades to this Plan C layout 45. The Plan C layout is the preferred layout in this model and has had both Mains rebult with only 800 hours SMOH and the generator replaced with only 555 hours. The Plan C layout offers two staterooms and one head. The Salon has an L-shape, bar stools and is very roomy with the dinette folding down for another berth.
If you are in the market for a Nice Viking Yacht you must see this one.
- Salon L shaped couch recovered
- Dinette recovered
- Lambrequin boards recovered
- Bridge cushions replaced
- All Carpet replaced
- Added second satellite TV receiver for master sr
- Added Furuno RD30 Depth/temp
- Props tuned
- Upper and lower cutlass bearings replaced
- Stuffing boxes repacked
- Replaced all hoses for head plumbing
- Complete acid clean / flush raw water cooling system for mains
- Rebuilt outriggers – replaced all cables, bushings, and spreader bar tips.
- Replaced salon TV with flat screen
- Custom storage cabinet in old TV space
- Upgraded stereo with RF remote that works throughout boat. Speakers on bridge, cockpit, salon, and staterooms.
- Replace main AC blower and clean or replace all ductwork.
- Replaced all 6 12v batteries
- Replaced both torsional couplings and raw water impellers on mains
- Located in Wrightsville Beach Marina and ready to show.
- The Family is growing and the current owner is moving up to a larger Viking.
- The most desirable "C" plan model has the master forward with a centerline queen. Satin teak woodwork, cedar lined hanging lockers. Plenty of drawer storage. Built in TV and private access to the head. The guest stateroom has twin over/under berths. Satin teak woodwork and cedar lined hanging locker. Additional sleeping in the salon. Laundry center is in the companionway and consists of a stackable washer & separate dryer. The head has access from the companionway. Vacuflush head, sink & vanity and full enclosed shower. The head has a teak & holly sole.
- The mid-level galley offers a full-size teak faced refrigerator, 3-burner cooktop and a microwave oven. SS sink with instant hot water. Teak & holly galley sole. Newly covered seating for the wrap-around dinette. Dinette has storage below and converts to a sleeping area.
- 12kw generator (555 Hours) Glenndenning cablemaster Dockside TV/phone Furuno GP 31 Furuno GP 30 Furuno fishfinder flush mounted Simrad autopilot AP 20 ACR spotlight Raytheon Tridata Furuno GPS Glendenning engine synchronizer Gramin 3210 color chart plotter Trim tabs Windlass ICOM VHF ICM126DSC Datamarine Furuno Color Sounder FCV-292
- Board from the fiberglass swim platform through the transom door. Large cockpit with bulkhead tackle center. Tackle center has sink & freezer. Powder coated bridge ladder. Under overhead cockpit lighting. Full cockpit awning that hinges forward when sun and bridge visibility is needed. Factory hardtop with quartz spreader lights Overhead electronics box Centerline helm with custom helm and companion seating Rupp riggers Fighting chair deck plate Bridge enclosure with w/vents
- Brokers Comments
- This is a Nice 45 Viking. Here are some High Points. 800 Hours SMOH. Replaced Gen a few years ago 555 Hours. Updated interior. Davit and Dingy Swim Platform and over hang. 2010 Salon L shaped couch recovered Dinette recovered Lambrequin boards recovered Bridge cushions replaced All Carpet replaced Added second satellite TV receiver for master sr 2011 Added Furuno RD30 Depth/temp Props tuned Upper and lower cutlass bearings replaced Stuffing boxes repacked Replaced all hoses for head plumbing Complete acid clean / flush raw water cooling system for mains 2012 Rebuilt outriggers – replaced all cables, bushings, and spreader bar tips. Replaced salon TV with flat screen Custom storage cabinet in old TV space Upgraded stereo with RF remote that works throughout boat. Speakers on bridge, cockpit, salon, and staterooms. 2013 Replace main AC blower and clean or replace all ductwork. Replaced all 6 12v batteries Replaced both torsional couplings and raw water impellers on mains OWNER WILL TRADE FOR A LARGER VIKING CONVERTIBLE!! PLEASE CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS!
- Fishing Equipment Other Personal Items
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/John-D-Riggs/ Please contact the central listing agent, John D Riggs, at 910-262-5566 or email@example.com