- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The " ROBERT J" IS SYNONYMOUS WITH "LUXURY" ... EVERYTHING WORKS ON THIS BOAT!
TRANSFERRABLE LLC ... GREAT POTENTIAL BENEFITS TO HER NEXT OWNER!
"Robert J" is absolutely loaded, turn-key and awaiting her next owner. This luxury Cruisers Yacht has only had two owners, both of whom kept her meticulously maintained. A beautiful interior cabin that can only make you feel as if you are at home while at sea. The salon includes comfortable settees, a built-in entertainment center, large windows for natural light and a well-equipped up galley, with a raised dinette, which is convenient for entertaining your guests. The cockpit allows everyone on board to fully enjoy the fresh air and views of the open ocean.
Twin Volvo IPS 600, Pod drive engines with joystick controls allow for full performance and maneuverability. She has under 200 hours on her diesel engines.
OUR SUMMER HAS JUST BEGUN AND "ROBERT J" IS AN EXCEPTIONAL BOAT TO EXPLORE AND ENJOY OUR OCEAN!
GIVE CAPTAIN DAVE GREUEL A CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL CRUISER!
- Slide the salon doors open, and step into the wonderfully appointed and elegant salon. The amount of natural light and feeling of open space will astound you! No other boat in this size range can provide the feeling that the 447 gives. The galley is up, and located forward to the starboard side of the salon, opposite of the dinette. Both luxurious sleeping cabins are forward, each with their own head. The master is in the forepeak, and features a walk around Queen bed. The ensuite head is quite large, with an enclosed stall shower. The VIP guest cabin is unique in that it is located midships, and utilizes the full beam of the boat. Some of the interior amenities and options are: MASTER STATEROOM Queen berth Master head with separate shower stall, glass sink, vanity and Vacuflush toilet Master Stateroom 15" LCD TV/ DVD VIP STATEROOM: Double berth VIP LCD TV/ DVD GALLEY: Raised dinette to port NovaKool refrigerator/ freezer Electric Stove Coffee Maker Corian countertops Microwave Convection oven SALON: Settees to port and starboard (sleeper sofa) Large windows with beautiful curved lines Salon LCD TV Salon surround sound Salon 5 Disc DVD /CD changer Intellian Satellite TV Guest head with Vacuflush toilet Salon / Cockpit cameras Central vacuum system Towel and Pillow package Washer & Dryer combo Air Conditioning and reverse cycle heat Teak & holly galley floor Cherry wood joinery Tan plush carpeting
- Cockpit and Flybridge
- COCKPIT: Aft facing cockpit seating Cockpit seating with table Cockpit wetbar Cockpit icemaker Synthetic Teak decks Remote spotlight Hydraulic swim platform with dinghy chalks Swim Ladder Canvas covers for all seating Underwater lights Glendining Cablemaster shore cord system Blue LED cockpit lighting Aft cockpit enclosure Stainless steel salon door FLYBRIDGE: Full Isinglass enclosure with Strataglass forward Air conditioning & Heat Windshield defroster Carpeting Refrigerator Fusion stereo with cockpit remote Satellite Radio Blue LED lighting
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E120 displays (2) Raymarine 48 mile open array radar scanner Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine VHF Radio Compass Volvo Penta LCD engine display Electro Tab trim tabs Maxwell Freedom Windlass Anchor and ground tackle Bow anchor washdown
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Volvo IPS 600 diesel engines, Pod drive Horse Power: 870 Hours: 170 Power steering & Tilt wheel Algae-X Fuel treatmanet system Oil Change system Fuel cross over ELECTRICAL: Onan 13.5KW genset- 60 hours Automatic battery chargers
- Additional Information
- Automatic fire extinguishing system Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.