- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
13 year old Motor Yacht, Fresh Water only, In the water and used every year, always winterized and commissioned by the marina staff. Less than 245 days of its life have been in the water. about 5% of its life in the water!
- Low Hours (300)
- Lift stored,
- Excellent Long Range Cruiser,
- Fly Bridge Seating like new as is the rest of the boat,
- Solid Cherry wood trim, Cabinets and Doors.
Call or Email Today, This Nice Boat is Ready For Lots of Fun.
- Additional Information
- Here are some of the added options when the owners purchased the boat new. Central Vac. Transom Handheld Shower hot and cold, Coffee maker, Dingy cradle storage, Duel Station spot light, Exterior Stereo controls, Foredeck Sunpad, Natural Ultraleather, Oil Change package, Shore water connect, Wetbar with icemaker, and more.. Boat was first launched in May of 2001, always stored on its custom lift. Every system works on this very clean, lightly used, Motor Yacht. **Call or Email today Fred@denisonyachtsales.com C# 616.218.7183
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse has a spacious flybridge with gold-trimmed custom-built gauges and dual captain's chairs. It also has a luxurious raised pilothouse below with an UltraLeather dinette - lounge, a power helm seat, and an overhead console. On the flybridge, a curved lounge and a wetbar provide the ideal place for entertaining. An integral staircase leads to another comfortable spot, the roomy cockpit. Below, lustrous cherry wood trim, designer fabrics and an entertainment center with TV - VCR and stereo enhance the inviting salon. An UltraLeather sofa with incliners and a love seat provide room to relax, while the wetbar adds to the fun. The ultramodern galley is equipped with a three-burner cooktop, a microwave, solid surface countertops, and a dual voltage refrigerator and freezer. Overnight accommodations on the Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse include a master stateroom with a queen-size inner-spring berth, built-in storage, dual nightstands and cedar-lined lockers, plus a private head compartment. The forward stateroom has a queen-size berth, a cedar-lined hanging locker, and private access to the forward head compartment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Call or Email Today with Questions or Schedule Your Viewing!