- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This handsome sedan bridge trawler has twin Lehman's, is in great shape and ready to cruise.
The Golden Star 46 is a quality built Europa style sedan trawler with a lot to offer. She features a unique layout with galley forward on the full width salon level, and a centerline master berth forward and comfortable guest stateroom on the lower level. Her low maintenance exterior has no teak decks, high bulwarks, a fully enclosed aft cockpit and a roomy flybridge. Recent upgrades since 2011 include new air conditioning, 3000w inverter, windlass, anchor chain, eisenglass, and much more.
- Island Time Full Specifications
- Dimensions: LOA - 46’ / LWL - 46’ / Beam - 15’ / Draft - 3’9” – Displacement - 35,000#’s Engines: Twin Lehman Engines – SP135 Hours: Less than 3,000 Cruising Speed: 8kts Max Speed: 10kts Tankage: Fuel - 600 gallons / Water - 300 gallons / Holding Tank – 35 gallons / Hot Water – 6 gallons Vessel Walkthrough Starting forward, the master stateroom has a center line queen berth, teak and holly sole, overhead cabinets with louvered teak doors on each side of the bed, two cabinet doors forward to the rope locker, large overhead hatch with a teak frame and screen, overhead fluorescent lighting fixtures and two stainless steel portholes. To starboard is a small hanging locker with a teak bookshelf. To port is a double-door hanging locker with louvered doors. There is a vanity with drawer, overhead mirror, storage and overhead lighting. Near the door to the companionway is another large hanging locker with louver doors and air conditioning vents overhead. In the companionway is a full sized dressing mirror to starboard followed by the entrance to the forward head. There is a Formica counter with sink and ample storage below, overhead mirror, and additional storage cabinet by the head. Overhead lighting with a 12 volt fan and a walk-in shower with entrances from the forward and aft heads. To port is the guest stateroom. This stateroom has a vanity forward with a full mirror, overhead lighting and a small cabinet. There is a full sized hanging locker with a louvered door, an overhead hatch with teak frame and screen, 12 volt fan and two stainless steel port holes. It has a double sized berth, overhead bookshelf with swivel lights under it. Continuing aft down the companionway, to starboard is the guest head with a Formica counter and sink with storage below, and an overhead cabinet. There is a large cabinet above the head with a full wall mirror, an oscillating 12 volt fan and a door into the shower. The galley is up with port side door to the deck. It is a split plan with lots of Formica counters, drawers and cabinet storage below. The forward counter has a large porcelain sink. In front of the forward counter are 3 large windows with great view. Across from the forward counter is a full sized dual voltage refrigerator with freezer and Magic Chef four-burner LP stove with oven, large counter with pass thru to the main salon and overhead cabinets with louvered doors. To starboard is the lower helm, starboard door to the deck, a nice wood wheel with stainless steel trim, chromed shifters and throttles, toggle switches on either side of the standard array of instruments, Standard Horizon digital depth finder, rudder indicator, Sintex propane fume detector, 4 inch Ritchie compass, a helm telephone, ICOM VHF radio and overhead lighting is next to the helm. Moving aft into the main salon which runs the full beam of the boat, there is a convertible settee and a large storage ottoman to port. A large C-shaped settee with a large teak table is to starboard with overhead fluorescent lighting. There are four louvered storage cabinet doors to starboard with a bookshelf above and brass swivel lights. Storage cabinets facing the salon below the kitchen counter. Large windows throughout the salon make it light and roomy. A large door accesses the aft cockpit where we have two double sliding windows over the cockpit. A large built in cabinet to starboard is the LP tank locker. There is a fresh water wash down, pressure regulator for dockside water and cockpit controls, a full cockpit enclosure with zip down windows, a free standing deck box with a teak lid for more storage and a very large lazarette compartment runs the full beam of the boat with easy access to the rudders. A large transom door accesses the swim platform with a three-step stainless steel boarding ladder. A 5 cubic foot freezer is located in this area. Moving up the ladder to the sundeck and flybridge, there is a West Marine hard bottom inflatable dinghy with a stainless steel electric davit, stainless steel railings with canvas curtains, Magnum large barrel gas grill with cutting board mounted on the stern rail. Moving forward, the flybridge is molded fiberglass with L-shaped seating to starboard and seating for two to port. Forward is a swivel captain’s chair and a swivel mates seat to port. The helm has the standard engine gauges and toggle switches, four inch Ritchie compass, chrome Morse shifters and throttles, Data Marine depth finder, Garmin 4220 GPS, Cetrek 727 autopilot, storage below the helm, two large louvered cabinet doors to port, ICOM VHF radio, 12 volt plug, small fiberglass storage compartment to starboard and another compartment for the helm telephone. From the radar arch forward, the flybridge has a full enclosure with zip down windows and a bimini top. There is overhead lighting in the arch, and antennas on top. The walk around side decks have stainless steel rails that lead to the bow with a stainless steel fender rack on each side, a large Maxwell windlass with an all chain rode, a double stainless steel Sampson post with covers to the chain locker, double stainless steel anchor rollers with a 35-pound plow anchor and 35 kilo Claw anchor and a salt water wash down. Galley/Dinette Area Full sized dual voltage refrigerator with freezer (2010) Magic Chef four-burner LP stove with oven Large porcelain sink Panasonic Micro Wave Deep Freezer 5 cubic feet (2010) Electronics and Accessories Forward Cabins – Reverse cycle heat and air (2011) Main Salon – Reverse cycle heat and air (2011) Xantrex 3000 watt inverter (2011) Lower Helm: Wood wheel with stainless trim Chromed shifters and throttles Toggle switches Standard instrumentation Standard Horizon digital depth finder Rudder indicator Xintex propane fume detector 4 inch Ritchie compass Helm telephone ICOM VHF radio Upper Helm: Standard engine gauges Toggle switches Four inch Ritchie compass Chrome Morse shifters and throttles Data Marine depth finder Garmin 4200 Plotter/GPS Cetrek 727 autopilot ICOM VHF radio Helm telephone Deck Walk around side decks Stainless steel railings Stainless steel fender racks Maxwell windlass (2013) Chain and rode (2012) Double stainless steel Sampson post Double stainless steel anchor rollers 35-pound plow anchor 50 kilo ‘Bruce’ Anchor Fresh water wash down at transom Salt water wash down at bow Mounted boat hook Cockpit LP tank cabinet locker Fresh water wash down Pressure regulator for dockside water Cockpit controls Eisinglass with zipper window cockpit enclosure (2012) Free standing deck box with a teak lid Large lazarette compartment Large transom door Swim platform Three-step stainless steel boarding ladder Flybridge and sundeck Stainless steel electric davit Stainless steel railings with canvas curtains (2012) Magnum barrel gas grill with cutting board L-shaped seating to starboard Bench seating for two to port Swivel centerline captain’s chair Swivel mates seat to port Full enclosure with zip down windows and bimini (2012) Overhead lighting in the arch Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment Twin 135 hp Ford Lehman SP135 engines with less than 3,000 hours with Racor fuel filters Westerbeke 8kw generator with 1200 hours with Racor fuel filter West Marine hard bottom inflatable dinghy (2011) with 15hp Mercury outboard Exclusions All personal property, tools, equipment and all other items not specifically listed
- Broker's comments
- ISLAND TIME is a well built, well cared for sedan trawler with beautiful interior joinerwork and a low maintenenace exterior. If your TIME to cruise the ISLANDS or do the Loop has arrived, you should make the effort to see this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com