- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 41' Albemarle Convertible "Big Mac" is a fine example of an owner that spares no expense keeping his boat up. The boat is in excellent condition and should survey out great. If you are in the market for a 40’ – 45’ convertible, do no miss the opportunity to buy this one. You will not be disappointed!
- Electric cook top, two burner, recessed Black Corian counter tops Two drawer refrigerator/freezer - subzero GE convection/microwave oven Spacious cabinet and drawer storage
- Custom Pipe-welder's custom with recessed lights and molded in Quartz lights half-tower with hard top and full EZ2CY enclosure. Excellent companion seating is to port and forward of the helm, along with extensive storage. Dual pop-up electronics boxes contain the stunning suite of navigation electronics described, Release helm chairs and (2) Speakers on flybridge with subwoofer. Custom Release Teak helm chairs with polished stainless 4” pedestal Flybridge boarding latte to port Bench seating to port and forward of helm console to starboard 110 volt outlet below helm console 12V receptacle in lift up electronics box starboard Ample room for a 41’ flybridge through aft deck hatch and behind helm chairs Storage below forward bench seating Access storage in flybridge below Electronic actuator to lift and conceal flybridge electronics package Storage below flybirdge console Custom helm pod with single level electronic controls (Glendinning)
- NORTHSTAR 6100i w 12" display in port electronics box on electric actuator FURUNO RD 30 ICOM M504 in port electronics box on electric actuator w Ram Mike mounted on helm pod-starboard SIMRAD AP 25 Autopilot mounted in port electronics box NORTHSTAR 6100i w 17" display mounted in starboard electronics box on electric actuator CAT EDM displays mounted on Helm Pod Secondary plug for VHF ram mic port side of helm pod NORTHSTAR NS100 mounted below helm console Clarion Stereo Receiver mounted to starboard in helm console Azimuth Electronic Compass mounted forward on Venturi
- 13.5 kw Onan Generator with remote start and gauge panel 24 Volt Battery Bank
- (4) Speakers in cockpit with Clarion remote Windlass with bow roller Clean lock with no bow rail one hatch forward in foredeck Engine room access from cockpit Bait prep station Tackle drawers Cockpit freezer Custom Teak cockpit sole, cover boards and ladder treads Custom Stainless Plate for fighting chair fitting Fresh and raw water washdowns Transom door Flush mounted rod holders Magnetic door catches Lee MX Pro Series Outriggers 56 gal. Transom fishbox 57 gal. Cockpit fishbox (3) Cockpit flood lights Cockpit fly cover Underwater lights
- Multi-zone Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- 50 Amp Dockside Service with 50' Shore Power Cord Cablemaster AC Electrical Distribution Panel with line voltage, load meter and circuit breakers Battery charger Vapor proof Battery on/off switches Battery paralleling DC Breaker with uninterrupted power to bilge pump and high water alarm Dual Air Trumpet Horn Bonded Electrical System with transom zinc Interior Dimmer Lighting throughout Electric window shade controls Engine room lights Navigation lights Ground Fault Receptacles in galley and head
- Mechanical/Engine Room
- (2) Fresh water cooled C-12 710hp Caterpillar Gel-coated engine room Acoustical and thermal engine room insulation Automatic Halon Fire Protection Reverso Oil Changer Bronze rudders and struts Double taper stainless steel shafts Dripless shaft seals Electronic, side-mount single lever engine controls Engine alarm system Engine hour meters Engine room blowers Fiberglass Mufflers Holding Tank with dockside pump out Fuel/Water separator filters Glendenning Engine Synchronizers High water Alarm (3) Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps 4 Bladed Nibral Propellers Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Or contact Jim Azzolini of Galati Yacht Sales, Destin at 850-259-3246 or firstname.lastname@example.org Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.