- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"DOLPHIN SHADOW", is a classic Maine built yacht from the finest production builder in the industry. She is hull #14, and was acquired by her present owner in 1998 . She is a very comfortable cruiser that offers an excellent turn of speed that will allow for fast cruising and club racing. Her centerboard offers the best of both worlds in terms of getting in just about anywhere with her 4'2" board up draft and having a deep draft of 7'8" under sail. This Sabre 36 has been meticulous cared for and is a two owner boat. She is well equipped with Air Conditioning, chart plotter, radar, RIB dingy, OB engine lift and she is as clean an example of the Sabre 36 as you will find. You will find her a joy to inspect and a great value. None better.
- Accommodations Starting forward is a v-berth cabin with drawers and hanging locker. Moving aft to port is the head with sink and shower. Further aft to port is the L-shaped dinette with beautifully varnished table, capable of conversion to large double berth. Further aft to port is the U-shaped galley with deep double stainless steel sinks, two-burner gimbaled Hillerange stove with oven, and top opening refrigerator. Opposite is the nav station and aft double quarter berth. All teak surfaces were sanded and varnished with satin finish on large surfaces and gloss on all trim, doors and drawers. Galley lockers have sliding doors installed for more efficient storage. There is 6' 3" headroom throughout, seven opening ports, and two opening hatches. This boat is truly exceptional. Pristine, shipshape and ready to sail.
- A very functional galley for cruising with a Adler/Barbour refrigerator, CSI gambled 2 two burner with oven CNG stove w 2 tanks (1 full and thr other one has 500 lbs of pressure). Dual Stainless Steel sinks, Hot & Cold pressure water system, GE microwave oven. Lots of counter space and storage areas for preparing meals at anchor, at the dock or underway cruising.
- Garmin 440 Chart Plotter Raytheon Radar Autohelm Knot, Depth and Speed meters Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Samsung Flat screen TV JVC Stereo System Ritchie Pedestal Mounted Compass JVC Stereo w/External Speaker Samsung Bulkhead mounted Flat Screen TV Clock and Barometer
- Sails & Rigging
- North Sail Full Batten Main Sail Lazy Jack System 135 North Sail RF Jib North Sail Roller Furling System Spinnaker Spinnaker Pole Spinnaker Track on mast Hydraulic Backstay adjuster SS Rod Rigging SS Chain plates thru bolted and bonded to Keel Original Main and Jib available (Serviceable)
- 30 Amp Shore Power 110 Volt AC Panel !2 Volt Panel CruiseAir 16,500 BTU Reverse cycle AC and Heat Xantrex Freedom Charger and Inverter 110 Volt Outlets throughout the boat
- Horizon 500 Electric Windlass 35 lb Bruce Anchor 50' Chain and 150' rope Rode Bimini and Dodger (Good Condition) Plus a brand new Dodger that owner has not installed SS Dingy engine lit Dingy motor mount on stern Rail Closed Cell Foam Cockpit Cushions SS BBQ Grill mounted on stern rail
- 8' Caribe Rigid Inflatable Dinghy 6 HP Johnson OB Max-Prop 3 balded feathering propellar ($3K to $4K Option) DSS Dripless Shaft Seal Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower Teak Cockpit Table SS Swim Ladder
- BROKER COMMENTS
- You will not find a cleaner or better 1985 Sabre 36' center board boat anywhere. This is a truly turn key boat with a lot of extras. The Current Owner has had the boat since 1998 and has maintained her in excellent condition inside and out.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com