**This boat shows like new! She has very low hours and has STERN and BOW Thrusters.**
The Carver Aft Cabin Motor Yachts have always been some of the best in the industry and the 46’ has all of the features and amenities adding up to a great one! The “en suite” concept, offering two quiet, spacious staterooms, separated by the salon, a common living area that adds luxury to entertaining. The Aft Deck is AIR CONDITIONED and its wide open area is perfect for cocktails and watching the sunrise or sunset and the expansive bridge is also AIR CONDITIONED with great seating and a helm area that rivals that of much larger Motor Yachts. Modern décor and cherry wood finishes make an elegant statement below in the salon and staterooms.
The full beam salon includes all of the extras and is most comfortable. An exceptional entertainment center, a dry bar cabinet with bottle holders and plush ultraleather lounge sofas make for easy unwinding after a day on the water. The master stateroom is warm , comfortable and spacious with every accommodation imaginable including an en suite head with shower hard to beat in this class. All of this and much more in a captain maintained, beautiful Motor Yacht that shows so well it is hard to believe it is not a later model. Truly, Shekinah Glory must be seen to be appreciated. She is a shining, luxurious and versatile Carver Aft Cabin Motor Yacht.
- Sofa-Flexsteel w/storage beneath (port) Sofa- w/Double Incliners (stbd) Storage Cabinets Entertainment: 20” Flat Screen TV (marine grade) Sony Progressive Scan 5-Disc DVD/DC Changer Sony Receiver Cube Speakers Dry Bar Cabinet Washer/Dryer Fresh Air System (passive, w/overhead vents) 100% Nylon Carpet (crush resistant, entire vessel)
- Burled Cherry Flooring Ebony Granite Countertops Black and Decker Built In Microwave Sub Zero Refrigerator (4.9 cubic foot) Sub Zero Freezer with Ice Maker (4.9 cubic foot) Dishwasher Coffee Maker (3) Burner Electric Range (stainless steel backsplash) Electric Oven (5) Storage Cabinets (8) Storage Drawers
- Master Stateroom Aft
- Entrance Door (2-panel, solid cherry wood frame with sapele pommele panels exterior, cherry wood panels interior) Queen Berth (pillow top innerspring mattress) (2) End tables (cherry) (2) Dressers (4-drawers each, cherry) (2) Hanging Lockers (2) Port lights with screens Mirrored Ceiling and Bulkhead (2) Stereo Speakers (9) Storage Cabinets (2) Storage Drawers Tinted Window (removable, aft bulkhead)
- Master Head
- Clothes hook Electrical outlet Two Panel Entrance Door (cherry wood, secures closed, integral door stop, stainless steel hardware) Exhaust Fan Hull Port light (frosted, screen) Medicine cabinets (2 sliding mirrored doors, 2 shelves each) Mirrored Ceiling Nonskid Sole Toilet - VacuFlush (pedestal) Towel Bar Vanity - L-Shaped (solid surface top and backsplash, under-mounted sink, storage beneath with 2 doors) Shower Stall w/Bench Seat Shower Door (clear acrylic, bi-fold) Shower Head (detachable) Shower Towel Bar
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Entrance Door (2-panel, solid cherry wood frame with sapele pommele panels exterior, cherry wood panels interior) Island Queen Berth (2) Carpeted Berth Steps (2) Hanging Lockers (2) Fixed Port Lights Cherry Wood Ledge tops Overhead Reading Lights Overhead Hatch Mirrored Headboard Private Guest Head Access (2) Stereo Speakers (6) Storage Cabinets (2) Storage Drawers Storage Lockers
- VIP Head
- Clothes Hook Electrical Outlet (2) Entrance doors (one to VIP stateroom, 2-panel cherry wood, and one to companionway, 2-panel, solid cherry wood frame with sapele pommele panels exterior, cherry wood panels interior, secure closed, integral doorstop, stainless steel hardware) Exhaust Fan Overhead Lights (recessed halogen) Medicine Cabinet (mirrored, 3 shelves) Mirrored Ceiling Nonskid Sole Skylight Toilet VacuFlush Vanity (solid surface top and backsplash, under mounted sink, 2 shelves beneath with 2 doors) Shower Stall Bench Seat Hull Port light (frosted, screen) Shower Door (clear acrylic bi-fold) Shower Head (detachable) Storage Cabinets Towel bar
- Guest Stateroom
- Single Berth Hanging Locker Hull Port light with Screen Padded Bulkhead Storage Locker
- (2) Forward Sunpads Aft Deck Wet Bar Aft Deck All Weather Sofa, Chair, Ottoman U-Shaped Bridge Seating with table Molded Stairs from Swim Platform to Aft Deck Electronics and Helm Raymarine RL80RC Radar (72 mile range) Raymarine 6001 Autopilot Raymarine Chart Plotter (NW Florida Card) Raymarine Tri Data System Raymarine Ray 215 VHF
- 130 gallon Fresh Water Storage Tank Fresh Water Tank Level Monitor Hot and cold Transom Shower ITT Jabsco Fresh Water System (4.5gallon/min flow rate) Freshwater Wash down 40 gallon Waste Holding w/Filtered Vents and Dockside Pump out (2) Waste Tank Level Monitors Water/Waste Lines Constructed of Molecularly Cross Linked Polyethylene 20 gallon Hot Water Heater
- 13kW Kohler Generator w/Sound Shield Seakey Boat Security System (8) Engine Batteries 31 Series Deka Marine Starting (950 cold cranking) Deka Marine Master 8D Battery (cold cranking 1375amps) Deka Marine Master Dedicated 31 Series Battery 60 Amp/24 Volt Battery Charger Shore Power Connector (50amp) Shore Power Cord 55’ Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) - All Outlets Wiring System, Tinned Copper Strand Wire, Harnessed, Color Coded, Labeled, Meets or Exceeds ABYC Standards
- Engine Detail and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo TAMD75EDC Fresh Water Cooling Engines Carver Docking (Bow and Stern Thruster) Dripless Shaft Logs Exhaust Mufflers (Engines and Gen) Hydraulic Steering Internal Seawater Strainers Props-4 Blade NiBral, 28” (71cm)
- Owner's personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht