Over $30,000 invested in 2013 with many high quality improvements! Special ordered with an American built, Common Rail Cummins QSB 380 HP Diesel. In 2013 the owner installed a NEW Cruise-Air A/C, All new AGM Batteries, Garmin 5212, Ray Marine Autopilot, Sony Stereo, Inverter and lots more. All of the most recent technology, very low hours, and beautifully kept. Fresh bottom paint and complete servicing of every system in February. All the work has been done for her next owner!
Price Reduced 10-2013
Always dry stored until June of 2013 and no damage history.Health forces immediate sale. Realistic offers considered.
- 2013 Upgrades/Repairs
- 12,000 BTU Cruise-Air Turbo Marine A/C Garmin 5212 GPS Chart Plotter with Fish finder Module Raymarine Autopilot - complete computer/controls 1500 Watt Suresine Wave Invertor (4) Batteries - 3 House, 1 Engine (AGM) Alternator new 150 AMP NMEA 2000 System Rudder Angle Indicator Compass Vessel was surveyed in Feb 2013 and ALL survey recomendations were repared. Bottom painted, cutlass bearing replaced, thru-hulls serviced Hull wet sanded, compounded and waxed New high water alarm,wash-down pump, intake hoses, shower sump, Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo Transducer
- Accommodations & Galley
- A U-shaped dinette is forward that converts to a 6'6 x 5' berth. The galley is midships to port and the head and shower are opposite. There is a quarter berth aft of the galley. Cherry trim, vinyl paneling, snap-in carpet, hanging locker drawer and cabinet storage and additional storage space below the sole and berths. The Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo is New 2013. The galley is appointed with a single butane burner, Isotherm 12/110V refrigerator w/freezer, Tappan microwave, pressure hot & cold water at the S/S sink w/pull-out faucet, dawer and cabinet storage, and a fold-up countertop extension
- Electronics/Helm Station
- NEW (2013) Garmin 5212 Chart Plotter NEW (2013) GPS NEMA 2K System NEW (2013) Raymarine Autopilot - complete computer/controls NEW (2013) Compass Icom IC M422 VHF w/DSC Vetus Bow Thruster Control Cummins SmartCraft Digital Engine Management Windlass Remote
- 12 & 110 Volt Systems (4) NEW (2013) Batteries - 3 house, 1 starter NEW (2013) 150amp Suresine Wave Charger/Invertor Battery shut off switches
- Deck & Fishing
- Hardtop with fixed sliding side windows and rear Isenglass curtain Stainless Radar Arch Lewmar Electric Windlass NEW (2013) 22lb Rocna Anchor Optional deluxe helmseats Stainless ports & hatch w/removable screens Bimini top over rear cockpit Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns Transom Door Swim platform and ladder Windshield wipers (2) XLG Transom storage bins Removable storage bin in cockpit sole Engine box cushion Fenders & lines Fish box Live well 4-Place Rocket Launcher (4) Rod Holders
- Special ordere with Cummins QSB 5.9 Electronic 380HP Diesel, computer controlled common rail fuel delivery, and SmartCraft electronics engine management system display. ZF 80 IV Transmission w/ 1.64 to 1 RG S/S Shaft, 19 x 22.5 4-blade Prop 2013 New High Water Alarm, Transducer, Cutlass Bearing, Shower Sump, Alternator. Bennett rim Tabs, Engine Alarms, Hydraulic Steering, Racor Filters Vetus Bow Thruster (4) Automatic & Manual Bilge Pumps VacuFlush head, Holding Tank, Macerator NEW 12,000 BTU CruiseAir A/C Force 10, 6 gallon Water Heater Portable Fire Extinguishers
- On October 19th 2103 the following performance figures were recorded, RPM GPH MPH 1080 1.3 7.3 1440 2.8 9.5 1830 6.2 12.3 2220 10.2 21.7 2550 12.3 25.0 2900 15.8 29.1 W.O.T.
- Brokers Comments
- SALLY GIRL was purchased by her second owner in February 2013 after a rigorous survey. (All survey recomendations were addressed.) She features the flag blue hull, stainless package, extended hardtop and aft Bimini. She is the Tournament edition which gives better performance and is a much dryer ride than the Flushdeck model. The current owner has improved an already great boat boat with the addition of an Air Conditioning system, new electronics, inverter system and much more. She has just received a fresh coat of wax and her bottom has been touched up. She shows beautifully and is offered in turn key condition with no apologies needed. Health forces an immediate sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole CPYB 727.460.0228 Email: email@example.com