- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS II 950
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Tiara 50's salon and bridge deck offer 360 degree panoramic views open to the cockpit through sliding aft doors built with indoor/outdoor living in mind. The salon offers a single level deck from the cockpit forward to the bridge where two small steps separate entertaining from the business of operating the vessel. The helm and dash features Tiara's proven sensible ergonomic placement of controls and gauges leaving plenty of room for flush mounting electronics.
The all new Tiara 50 is powered by twin Volvo IPS II propulsion systems in standard 800 horsepower or optional 950 horsepower configurations. The technologically advanced Volvo IPS II power plants are matched to a successful ocean proven hull delivering a solid ride whether enjoying a calm day cruise or pushing the vessel to island getaways far offshore.
The Tiara 50's design cues bring a sense of sleek styling, exceptional performance and luxurious comfort, intended to appeal to a broad spectrum of consumers.
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDED STANDARD FEATURES
- HULL AND DECK • Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five (5) years on hull and deck; two (2) years on accessories. Exclusions apply - refer to 2014 warranty statement for specific details & coverage areas. • Fresh white gelcoat hull and deck • Imron® Bootline (Color TBD) • Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin • Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa coring, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin • Deck side engine air intake system • Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings • Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces • Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull • Gelcoated & fiberglass-lined bilge areas • Molded in hullside windows with opening ports • Poly rubrail with 316L S.S. cap • Eight (8) 12" S.S. cleats for lines • Tiara custom composite hardtop, aluminum windshield frame with tempered safety glass, safety handrails, & a windshield wiper system with three (3) washer/wipers. Hardtop includes powered sun roof. • LED navigation & courtesy lights FOREDECK • One (1) Bomar® extruded aluminum opening forward deck hatch with built-in Ocean Air® screens & privacy covers • One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1 1/4" bow rail, staff, & Tiara burgee • Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain • Concealed automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal & remote switch at helm. Includes one (1) 12" S.S. foredeck cleat, 50' chain rode, 200' rope rode, & 55 lb. Delta® galvanized anchor. • Windshield cover • Integrated chaise lounge style sun pad with cup holders and handholds TRANSOM AREA • Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel frame & hardware • S.S. grab rails on transom • Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner & one-piece actuated door . Dedicated storage with easy access to items and large access to the trunk space. • Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats • 70" integrated swim platform with recessed handrail, telescoping S.S. swim ladder, & four (4) pad eyes • Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water • Fresh water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose • 120V GFI outlet AFT COCKPIT • Storage or optional crew quarters with access in cockpit sole • Molded-in forward facing lounge • Fiberglass cockpit table with hi-lo actuator • Molded-in steps to deck walkways & swim platform. Safety handrails above deck walkway steps. • Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control • Port and starboard cockpit aft facing seats with storage below • See Salon and Helm Area for main stereo component details. Two exterior JL ®Audio speakers and JL® Audio 8" subwoofer powered by a JL® Audio M series digital amp. • Weather covers for cockpit furniture INTERIOR GROUP • Architectural teak interior wood with grain-filled finish • Amtico® floor in salon; carpeted lower atrium and staterooms • 120V outlets throughout • 12V lighting throughout • Ten (10) decorative throw pillows SALON AND HELM AREA • Aft sliding doors with window coverings • Blinds for port & starboard salon windows • 40" LCD TV mounted on a hi-lo actuator (concealed when not in use) & storage compartment. Includes Polk® Audio HT3000 SurroundBar and Blu-Ray player. • 12V Clarion® CMS5 head unit powered by JL® Audio M series digital amp with two JL® Audio component speakers and JL® Audio 8" subwoofer with tuned enclosure. Clarion unit accepts USB/MP3 and has integrated bluetooth. Independent wall mounted volume controls for interior & exterior sound. • Marine Air Systems® 40,000 BTU salon air conditioning system • Opening port and starboard side windows • Captain's chair with vertical, fore, & aft adjustment - seat and a half. • Co-pilot chair that slides & rotates with adjustable backrest for facing forward or aft • Port sofa with storage & dining/coffee table on hi-lo pedestal. Seating for four. • Helm with electronic engine display, drink holders, 12V and 120V outlets, & 17.5" leather-wrapped steering wheel GALLEY • Safety handrails • Quartz countertops • S.S. undermount sinks with hot/cold water faucet • Recessed three-burner electric cooktop, exhaust fan, and backsplash • Dual Vitrifrigo® 120V refrigerator/freezer drawers • Microwave/convection oven • Storage drawers below counter top • Trash can LOWER ATRIUM & UTILITY ROOM • Storage room with linen closet and stackable washer/dryer • Lighting (specs TBD) • Outlets (specs TBD) MASTER STATEROOM • Private entrance to master stateroom and head • Full beam master stateroom with hullside windows for natural lighting & blinds for windows. Opening ports for ventilation in master stateroom & head. • Carpeted floor • Oversize queen pedestal berth with pillowtop innerspring mattress, upholstered headboard, coverlet, & two box pillows • Storage compartment below berth manually actuated with gas springs • Shelves, starboard side, fore & aft of headboard • Port side lounge/settee • Cedar-backed hanging locker • Overhead indirect lighting • Two (2) reading lights, independently switched • Marine Air Systems® 16,000 BTU air conditioning system for master stateroom and master head. • 26" flat screen TV • Blu-Ray player • Bose® Soundlinc portable bluetooth speaker system MASTER HEAD • Full frame door with private master stateroom entry • Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass shower door, & teak seat. Overhead waterfall shower head. • Teak countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/ cold water faucet • Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror • Lower vanity storage • Privacy shades for opening portlights • Amtico® floor • Toilet • Exhaust fan • Air conditioning vent (controls in master stateroom) VIP STATEROOM • Private entry to VIP head • Carpeted floor • Queen size pedestal berth, splits to make double berths. Foam mattresses, upholstered headboard, coverlets, box pillows, and storage under the berths. • Bi-fold entry doors • Cedar-backed hanging locker, starboard • Upper hullside cabinets, port & starboard • Opening portlights (2) with privacy shades • Opening deck hatch • Two (2) reading lights, independently switched • Marine Air Systems® 10,000 BTU air conditioning system VIP/DAY HEAD • Full frame doors with entry from VIP stateroom & atrium • Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump, glass door, & teak seat • Teak countertop with solid surface accents, vessel sink, hot/ cold water faucet • Lighted upper medicine cabinet with mirror • Lower vanity storage • Amtico® floor • Toilet • Exhaust fan • Air conditioning vent (controls in VIP stateroom) INSTRUMENTATION, SAFETY, AND EQUIPMENT • Tiara custom 12V/24V DC & 120V/240V AC electrical system with master distribution panels in the galley • One 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning® cable recoiler & adaptor for 30 amp service • Cable TV inlets/outlets with 65' dockside cord • TV & AM/FM radio antennas • Onan® 13.5kw diesel generator with sound shield & helm indicator • Battery chargers (2), 100 amp & 30 amp • 12V/24V multiple bank battery system with batteries & remote battery switches (four (4) engine batteries & six (6) house batteri • Electrical bonding system • Volvo® Active Corrosion Protection • Volvo® electronic engine controls & steering system • Volvo® IPS Joystick Plus control & 7" color display for all engine functions • High output alternators • Propellers • Trim tabs • Zincs • Engine room acoustical insulation with lighting • Racor® fuel filters/water separators, engines & generator • Raw water intake strainers, engines & generator • Volvo® exhaust bypass • Vibration mounts, engines & generator • Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system • Three (3) port oil changing system, main engines & generator • Ritchie® SuperSport SS2000 compass • Beede® indicator LED's for aft bilge pump, mid bilge pump, forward bilge pump, & generator • Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH each; one (1) forward, one (1) mid & one (1) aft • Two (2) aluminum fuel tanks, total capacity 700 gallons, with in-line fuel vent filters & fuel shut-off valves on top of tank • Dockside water inlets, aft deck & anchor locker • Two (2) fresh water tanks, total capacity 200 gallons • One (1) holding tank, 80 gallons, with deck discharge & holding tank vent filter • Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor • Fresh water pressure system with variable speed pump, ten (10) GPM • One (1) water heater, 20 gallons • Kahlenberg® chrome dual trumpet air horn • FE-227 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system for engine room • Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers • Carbon monoxide detectors & smoke detectors in all staterooms & salon • Eight (8) 5/8" x 50' black dock lines • Eight (8) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only) • Four (4) large fenders • USCG safety & medical kit • USCG/international LED navigation lighting • NMMA certified using ABYC standards • International certification options available (European CE and others)
- DEALER SELECTED OPTIONS
- Volvo IPS II 950 with Joystick Plus Fresh Water Washdown - Anchor Locker Macerator System for Heads Lenco Auto Trim System Hydraulic Swim Platform (70") Underwater Lights (3), LED 12V/50W Aft Cockpit Carpet, Grass Cloth Teak Aft Cockpit Table with Ottomans Flatscreen Cockpit Television Electric Grill (Transom) Telescoping Electric Aft Sunshade Volvo Glass Cockpit Integrated Electronics: Includes: Two Volvo 15" Displays with Armrest Remote, Volvo Autopilot, GPS Antenna, Garmin HD 4' Open Array Radar, Garmin VHF200 & GHS10 Handheld Radios, Garmin GSD24 Sounder & 1kW Transducer Third Stateroom in lieu of Utility Room Washer/Dryer Combo Unit in Master Strm TV/Blu-Ray DVD in Fwd/VIP Stateroom Central Vacuum System Ice Maker, Starboard Galley Aft Hull Color: DuPont Light Gray Anti-fouling Bottom Paint, Black
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444